• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Kenshiro do anything about it?
Maybe detectives like Layton, L, Holmes, Wright could find Kira. Not Ken though.
But the problem is despite "stand user would meet stand user", everything began from Jotaro, so it's possible everyone lived normal life except for common citizens.

But actually despite of Jotaro's sprite we've seen DB used stone ocean to cover Jotaro's time stop. So I guess if that's Stone Ocean Jotaro nothing actually changed much.

has juvia shown to be that deadly tho?
Well if Gray dies... (According to Death Battle stats) bruh

Juvia should slap Katara.

Question: which time slot at which Death Battle Cast did the crew say Rey would not have Legends scaling to which end and how credible is that.

No wonder Heihachi can have Kazuya with Kazumi.

Question: which time slot at which Death Battle Cast did the crew say Rey would not have Legends scaling to which end and how credible is that.
It is kinda late so will get back to you on that tomorrow. But I say it is very credible. Their argument is that while Rey fought Palpatine, he never fought Legends Palpatine. And I say there is definitely a difference as Canon Palpatine was stuck in a dying clone most of the 9th film. And when he started to be rejuvenated, I think you could argue he didn't return to his full power.

97bd309a0e23a125-1200x675.png
God i remember that scene....should have had more focus on the chicks on the screen

Tbh the only male character who wouldn't get much empathy is Roger(a minute of silence for him or Jr. not getting in tekken 7) and even he had a bit reason to just sit and watch TV.
I heard there was controversy with a dude fighting a kangaroo and so i guess it affected chances of either to be in it
Speaking of tekken characters.

Straightforwardly would ask what happened with Michelle and Angel during tekken.

The one I guess gave all job to Julia but what with Angel?

(I can even ask myself who is Angel in tekken storyline)
Michelle i guess passed the torch to Julia, she is alive and well since even in the ending of 3 of her daughter seems to be fine, third game pretty much was a new generation replacing some of the classics

Angel is confusing a bit, was supposed to be Kazuya good side that remained from him, then it was dropped iirc, if you wanna interpret it, Jun might have had something to do with her and calling it a day

That'd be nice if he didn't already appear twice. You could argue the Meta vs Carolina stuff isn't canon to DB but all the talk of it in the Red vs Blue episode I feel all but confirms it.
I guess if this is actually Sarge who died if we would trust to how DB ended(Despite of Sarge not having injuries, but you know, animation), that would make simulation possibility more real and deep.

Reminder that Chad, who plays Boomstick, agrees with all of you very much. He is only going along with it because the rest of the crew convinced him they could make this sub-plot work. And even then he still clearly had doubt when explaining that.
so self awareness
anyways
Heihachi preview dropped for first members
So far
No Boomstick dad jokes
Went over his fighting styles
already mention him above supersonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back