• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In ryu vs jin they said its not supported in main games, also they didnt count the cgi movie, even tho Harada and T7 show and say otherwise

I really cant trust these guys after that
But then for Ryu they used the Alpha 2 anime, the Ryu Final manga and the Aftermath trailer just to say he became equal to Akuma...

Just watched the thing again "With the power of Mu No Ken Ryu defeated Akuma" -> Proceed to show a scan of a manga published when the Mu No Ken wasn't even a thing and then ignore how in-canon Akuma curbstomped Mu No Ken Ryu

Last edited:
But then for Ryu they used the Alpha 2 Anime, the Ryu Final Manga and the Aftermath Trailer just to say he became equal to Akuma...
I really dont know how they could seriously think Ryu > Akuma, his ending has Akuma say when he succumbs to the hado they will see for real who is stronger, let alone narrator near the end saying his words give Ryu yet snother test, Oro was amazed by Akuma ki he was emanating alone, Ryu in his eyes was just someone who like in 2 decades could reach god tier level maybe

They just didnt read for shit, let alone in saberwulf vs jon talbain saying they used for jon different media is just cuz Capcom didnt came out to say "those stuff arent canon guys", therefore Ryu would benefit this too like already done

By that line of logic you might as well count for various characters anything simply cuz the creators didnt speak on canonicity

Last edited:
They just didnt read for shit, let alone in saberwulf vs jon talbain saying they used for jon different media is just cuz Capcom didnt came out to say "those stuff arent canon guys", by that line of logic you might as well count for various characters anything simply cuz the creators didnt speak on canonicity
I have some issues of a Street Fighter 3 chinese manhwa whose only official translation is apparently the italian one (there are some japanese fan-made ones) and it has crazy feats since the very first issue, and it spans for forty.

Do you think it is canon enough?

faceapp-Street-Fighter-Ryu-2.jpg

In the first 2000's an italian publisher (the same that published the Alpha 3 manhwa) bought the rights for this manhwa and released 39 issues before going bankruptcy, I have the last two issues as chinese scans with related fan translations. Sooner or later I'm going to buy the remaining issues, because it's really interesting and the fights are well made (and crazy).
And from what I was able to find, no other country has ever published or translated this thing, you find some scans on old japanese forums. But it still is an official product accepted by Capcom, since the rights and everything are included.

And you would be surprised by the huge amount of manhwa unrelated to each other that have been made for SF.

Speaking of canon, I think we should go beyond and use Asura's Wrath 4-A Akuma, then scale Ryu to him via the Ryu Final manga. Or what about using Teppen to scale Akuma to Morrigan and then scale her to Low 2-C/3-A Jedah in the Street Fighter vs Darkstalkers comics?

I really dont know how they could seriously think Ryu > Akuma, his ending has Akuma say when he succumbs to the hado they will see for real who is stronger, let alone narrator near the end saying his words give Ryu yet snother test, Oro was amazed by Akuma ki he was emanating alone, Ryu in his eyes was just someone who like in 2 decades could reach god tier level maybe

They just didnt read for shit, let alone in saberwulf vs jon talbain saying they used for jon different media is just cuz Capcom didnt came out to say "those stuff arent canon guys", therefore Ryu would benefit this too like already done

By that line of logic you might as well count for various characters anything simply cuz the creators didnt speak on canonicity
Ryu fans be like: he still wins tho

I like SF much more than Tekken and I liked how the battle ended, but I can't avoid to point out how arbitrary the reasons were.

Regardless of the winner, the episode was amazing and I hope the next is the same, hopefully in 3D.

Who have more superior fighting skill/style and abilities?
Heihachi trained Kuma and Jin how to fight, held 3 tournaments, Mishima fighting style is basically shotokan karate, he is 75 years old in the last game

Besides aura, electricity to enhance, electrocute and nullify energy, shockwaves/wind manip and some dmg reduction in his ascended form, he doesnt have much else by powers

I lack some knowledge, especially on KoF, but technically Heihachi, with his life-long experience, mastery of the Mishima Style and the fact he matched other fighters, his son, Akuma and more.

Afaik Geese has his self-taught martial art and is stronger/more skilled than some other AoF and FF characters, but in KoF he never accomplished anything relevant.

I may be wrong, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back