• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
geese_howard_vs_heihachi_mishima_by_aidan123x_de3k6xs-fullview.jpg

if this fight is in 3D than im gonna nut

Well, let's see what he already was:
Tekken: Devil armor.
Tekken 2: Actually the most closely to make you think he's actually a human.
Tekken 3: Another devil but with head looking like that droids tank from SW episode I.
Tekken 4: Bug armor.
Tekken 5: A samurai... But with multiple eyes.
Tekken 6, TT2: Spooky scary skeleton.
Tekken 7: Hentai Octopus.
I'm guessing his next appearance should represent an animal which never was represented in Tekken....

Yoshimitsu fish costume in tekken 8, conclusion.
Oh wait more simple, just google "japanese mythology creatures" and you will see potential wardrobe of Yoshimitsu.

Only version of Geese that is measuring up to Heihachi

Suggested media guide for Geese Ultra will post later:

Art of Fighting
Art of Fighting 2

Fatal Fury: King of Fighters
Fatal Fury 2 / Fatal Fury Special
Fatal Fury 3: Road to Victory
Real Bout Fatal Fury / Special
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2: The Newcomers
Garou: Mark of the Wolves

Garou Densetsu: Senritsu no Maohmachi

Fatal Fury: Legend of the Hungry Wolf
Fatal Fury 2: The New Battle
Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture

King of Fighters 94'
King of Fighters 95'
King of Fighters 96'
King of Fighters 97'
King of Fighters 99'
King of Fighters 2000
King of Fighters 2001
King of Fighters 2003
King of Fighters XI
King of Fighters XIII
King of Fightera XIV

King of Fighters Sky Stage
Quiz King of Fighters

The King of Fantasy
The King of Fighters: Kyo
The King of Fighters Comics / Manhwas by Andy Seto & Lucky
The King of Fighters: A New Beginning

The King of Fighters: Another Day
The King of Fighrers: Destiny

King of Fighters: Maximum Impact is a noncanon offshoot from King of Fighters, which itself is an alternate noncanon continuity from SNK properties. It's not usable here. (Not like it had feats to begin with)

SNK Heroins is canon but it's all dream sequences so none of its feats count. But there wasn't any to begin with.

Someone please find and translate Bon Bon Garou I beg of you.

These are all the games/comics/manga/anime with feats. Trust me, I had combed through quite literally everything KoF/FF related. A lot of the literature material is lost media, you aren't going to find them (I searched for hours).

From Dj Tiki
Although there are Hong Kong comics about KoF because KoF is popular in China, they are clearly not canon.

Oh yeah Heihachi was in SC2, iirc, a part of Soul Edge time travelled him during SC times and his ending had him return back to its times

There are implications they canon to the other, but in separate eras the two yoshis being a thing that connects them, one of tekken bios mentions about previous leaders in manji clan killing the orevious leader, which carries on the SC5 successor lore

Oh yeah Heihachi was in SC2, iirc, a part of Soul Edge time travelled him during SC times and his ending had him return back to its times

There are implications they canon to the other, but in separate eras the two yoshis being a thing that connects them, one of tekken bios mentions about previous leaders in manji clan killing the orevious leader, which carries on the SC5 successor lore
So tekken Yoshimitsu scales above soul calibur one giving him more feats..?
Or even more, Yoshi is the key to the fact that tekken happened after soul calibur...?
If yes then I'm more pleased.

So tekken Yoshimitsu scales above soul calibur one giving him more feats..?
Or even more, Yoshi is the key to the fact that tekken happened after soul calibur...?
If yes then I'm more pleased.
SC and Tekken would be canon to each other by the fact yoshimitsu and manji clan exists by lore to both, given they are also Namco games and other tiny details on some stuff

Scaling wise tho.....im not even certain if that works, the only thing you can get is maybe Heihachi guesting in there, big IF on that though, from what i remember he fights Raphael and then Inferno in his story, which after beating Inferno he says he is weaker then even Kuma or something like that and the rest was already said earlier

Well as descendant of his own clan and, when members of clan sometimes killing each other (Kuminitsu, Moveset and the fact that there's possibly as far as I know should be more than one Yoshimitsu in SC itself), it's possible to scale Yoshimitsu, and most cast within to SC.

Speaking of kuminitsu.
I only now acknowledged she was actually added in Tekken 7. I thought she died since Tekken 2.
(wait, if tekken 2 Kuminitsu is mother of tekken 7 one, how old is Yoshimitsu? Or how long tekken events are then? I'm now genuinely confused)

Speaking of kuminitsu.
I only now acknowledged she was actually added in Tekken 7. I thought she died since Tekken 2.
(wait, if tekken 2 Kuminitsu is mother of tekken 7 one, how old is Yoshimitsu? Or how long tekken events are then? I'm now genuinely confused)
Tekken 1 to Tekken 2 (2 years gap)

Tekken 2 to Tekken 3 (15-19 years gap, Jin was 15 when Ogre attacked his mom, 4 years he trained under Heihachi guidance to fight Ogre again and avenge her)

Tekken 3 to Tekken 4 (2 years gap)

Tekken 4 to Tekken 5 (2 months gap)

Tekken 5 to Tekken 6 (6 months or so)

Tekken 6 to Tekken 7 (picks up immediately after possibly)

During the Q&A. They said the reason there weren't 20 episodes this season is because Covid finally caught up to them and they do plan to return to 20 episode seasons once their schedule recovers.
To clarify the Q&A that answered questions about Yoda vs Mickey, Ryuko vs Shadow, and general questions for S8. It is also confirmed we will be getting more Marvel vs DC but they promise it won't make up half the season.

During the Q&A. They said the reason there weren't 20 episodes this season is because Covid finally caught up to them and they do plan to return to 20 episode seasons once their schedule recovers.
Honestly, I'm fine with that. Season 7 was still good in terms of episode quality, it was just the matchups themselves that were less than stellar. There were only a couple episodes I'd really consider all that lackluster (Zukoroki, Venrona, and Bat-Gwen, and Venrona gets a pass because blessed Enby win)

Since Doom's victory, I think DC VS Blazblue is interesting, such as that two yellow fear users.
Even more satisfying as this can heavily imply a victory from a non-Marvel against a DC.

I always want to ask: Does Noel Vermillion actually have more close connections with KOS-MOS than with Aigis? This actually frees up for more potential matchups if one already gets settled in DBX and needs no more explanation as a Death Battle. Oh and the Low 1-C Blazblue with hax part gets settled with the yellow boot stomper vs yellow and green troll in green and black warsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back