• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow got robbed twice and humiliated, needing a win over his waifu to redeem himself

If you wanna be petty, i can too

EDIT: inb4 relying on the researcher opinion on it to prove something
Let it go my child you can disagree with the outcome as you may but letting the power of Saltiness consume you is not healthy
Disagreeing is fine Saltiness is not
faceapp-Street-Fighter-Ryu-2.jpg

Afaik Geese has his self-taught martial art and is stronger/more skilled than some other AoF and FF characters, but in KoF he never accomplished anything relevant.
Actually Geese was trained by Tung Fu Rue with Jeff Bogard and Cheng Sinzan. It's also implied that he was taught by other martial arts such, including ncluding the grandfather of "Blue" Mary Ryan and Toji Sakata - mainly Japanese martial arts styles.

I don't really want to fight you on that hill, but I also won't fight beside you.

You're on your own here.
I'll kick you and make you go tumbling back down the hill then cause it's MINE

Also Phantom had this to say about heihoochi:

"I don’t think you can scale Heihachi to the meteor’s KE
Like at all
He (Jack) didn't halt the meteor or match its momentum, given how the pieces continue onward and impact Earth afterward at the same speed. He just broke it apart, so shattering it is probably all we can give him."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back