• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 9, We're not Windows or Apple after all]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But like, I've putted it at wrong.
In your own words Twiligth should have won. But I'm sure you're ignoring that DB used Post-Crisis Raven who scales to her father Trigon, who is this powerful:

In your own words Twiligth should have won. But I'm sure you're ignoring that DB used Post-Crisis Raven who scales to her father Trigon, who is this powerful:

Well from starters, it is Raven vs Twilight not Trigon vs Twilight
Second, we don't have Post-crisis Raven, only Post-Flashpoint (who ironically lost to twilight, who was even at not her strongest apparently) so it should get "iffy" at best, and not "Right" if we are trying to put Post-crisis, version who we have no idea about how powerful because of not having profile.

What makes it quite worse to assume scaling on this case is that her post-flashpoint seems to have it in a weird way, when everything is mostly "unknown" to her, so it seems quite iffy.

Well from starters, it is Raven vs Twilight not Trigon vs Twilight
Second, we don't have Post-crisis Raven, only Post-Flashpoint (who ironically lost to twilight, who was even at not her strongest apparently) so it should get "iffy" at best, and not "Right" if we are trying to put Post-crisis, version who we have no idea about how powerful because of not having profile.
I said Post-Crisis Raven vs Twilight dude.. not Trigon vs Twilight.

Even beter it was "Post-Crisis Dark Raven" While Post-Crisis Raven doesn’t have a proper profile, her scaling to Post-Crisis Trigon while going all out and her regularly smacking around her demonic siblings as Dark Raven solidifies the power gap between the two, on top of the massive speed gap.

I said Post-Crisis Raven vs Twilight dude.. not Trigon vs Twilight.

Even beter it was "Post-Crisis Dark Raven" While Post-Crisis Raven doesn’t have a proper profile, her scaling to Post-Crisis Trigon while going all out and her regularly smacking around her demonic siblings as Dark Raven solidifies the power gap between the two, on top of the massive speed gap.
I understand that you meant post-crisis raven, the point is there's no post-crisis raven.

Like, we literally have only Post-Flashpoint, and few film adaptations. Again, it's like by our profiles logic basically. We don't have post-crisis raven profile to say that it's right by vsbw standards. Iffy seems fine on this kind of case though.

I understand that you meant post-crisis raven, the point is there's no post-crisis raven.

Like, we literally have only Post-Flashpoint, and few film adaptations. Again, it's like by our profiles logic basically. We don't have post-crisis raven profile to say that it's right by vsbw standards. Iffy seems fine on this kind of case though.
As you said you need help with your thread, I have been giving you my knowledge...since the battle was with that version of Raven and not the Post-Flashpoint one.

But I agree Iffy seems good given we don't have PC Raven profile.

Shouldn't Mega Man speedblitz Astro Boy? The highest calc that Mega scales to on his profile is at 250c while Astro is put at 4c. Although Astro Boy is put at Star (with no specific value) and Mega Man is at Large Planet+, Mega should just be able to take out Astro with his list of hax.

Shouldn't Mega Man speedblitz Astro Boy? The highest calc that Mega scales to on his profile is at 250c while Astro is put at 4c. Although Astro Boy is put at Star (with no specific value) and Mega Man is at Large Planet+, Mega should just be able to take out Astro with his list of hax.
I mean, as long as Mega Man has durability negation hax then sure. At this moment I do not remember stuff from Rock's weaponry that can ignore durability.

Metal Sonic vs Zero is probably the most wrong episode in the series because they used direct feats from the Archie Comics for Metal (Such as Metal Sonic's Black Shield blocking Silver's telekinesis), while Zero hadn't even appeared in the Archie Comics yet IIRC.

Meaning it's Low 1-C vs 4-B.

Edit: Zero had appeared in the Archie Comics, but no feats from the comics were used in the analysis for Zero

Last edited:
Metal Sonic vs Zero is probably the most wrong episode in the series because they used direct feats from the Archie Comics for Metal (Such as Metal Sonic's Black Shield blocking Silver's telekinesis), while Zero hadn't even appeared in the Archie Comics yet IIRC.

Meaning it's Low 1-C vs 4-B.

Edit: Zero had appeared in the Archie Comics, but no feats from the comics were used in the analysis for Zero
Zero in the comics was straight up weaker than Super Sonic who Overlord scales lol

Most wrong battle technically should be Lucario vs Renamon, because they said it was wild Mon battle yet they used trainer feats. So all stats they gave were incorrect, because they literally used wrong feats lol
I mean they used Tamer feats for renamon
Also a Wild lucario could feasibly achieve such feats naturally on its own

Naruto vs Ichigo needs to be updated since Ichigo is currently at a stronger rating than Naruto, and if we ignore our current rating for Ichigo for moment and find something else to wank Bleach off of. Yamamoto in chapter 156 said that he was going to destroy the world of Soul Society in shikai alone! And in chapter 578, Gremmy created a 4-A realm, and considering how only Yuha can contain Yamamoto's bankai, that makes Bankai Yamamoto > Gremmy who is 4-A

Yeah, looking at it Naruto is low 5-C/5-B, while Ichigo is 5-A.

I guess faster too with FTL vs FTL+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back