• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 9, We're not Windows or Apple after all]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right, they also sometimes put characters not as high as they could, which led to Planet lvl range WW, Super Shadow & Storm. Which actually kinda contradicts showing characters at their best statement. Its not like they avoid curbstomps with that either.

Ichigo in S4 was prolly just old DB stats being old DB stats. Aizen's case is prolly that they didnt believe in cosmic Bleach. Since they hid that ep's QA in a cast, I dont remember what they said about Madara vs Aizen.

Sora vs Pit | Reason: Sora can't kill Pit technically (?) Inconclusive for now. DDD Sora is Multi now soooooo

Bomberman vs Dig Dug | Reason: As much as I appreciate them using mechanic of both's games for quite funny verdict, Uni Bomberman is a thing, so uh one shot and blitz, Wrong, Bad
Once again they never made it very clear that they even were using bomberman 64 as without it Classic Bomberman is only wall level and gets slapped by dig dug therefore this should be at least iffy

Joker vs Sweet Tooth | Reason: well, truck is stronger than Joker so... Wrong, decent.

no joker had the batmobile and could have manipulated sweet tooth and killed him with the venom

Sanji vs Rock Lee | Reason: unless we give gates, Sanji seems to win here. Right, Good.
they gave Lee gates so wrong

Tanjiro Kamado vs Johnathan Joestar | So basically Johnathan does not get high end JoJo stuff which is why Tanjiro is both stronger and faster, Wrong, Decent
jonathan should get those feats though therefore he should blitz and neg

They used N64 Bomberman ability so it kinda has to have at least some N64 stuff in it.

I'd like to eat crow, so please show me how Jokermobile is in anyway comparable to Batmobile via actual feats. I have never seen proof aside people assuming Jokermobile has to be comparable to Batmobile because its Joker's car. Otherwise the manipulation is hard against someone in a mech with a machinegun and missiles.

Tanjiro Kamado vs Johnathan Joestar | So basically Johnathan does not get high end JoJo stuff which is why Tanjiro is both stronger and faster, Wrong, Decent
jonathan should get those feats though therefore he should blitz and neg
I should point out that this thread decides if it's right or wrong by logic of this site, and so far Jonathan gets blitzed and one shotted by Tanjiro.
Sora vs Pit | Reason: Sora can't kill Pit technically (?) Inconclusive for now. DDD Sora is Multi now soooooo
Sora was able to one shot Pit previously the question more if Sora can kill Pit.

Bomberman vs Dig Dug | Reason: As much as I appreciate them using mechanic of both's games for quite funny verdict, Uni Bomberman is a thing, so uh one shot and blitz, Wrong, Bad
Once again they never made it very clear that they even were using bomberman 64 as without it Classic Bomberman is only wall level and gets slapped by dig dug therefore this should be at least iffy
Ok but they're clearly have not limited themselves to classic games plus this:
They used N64 Bomberman ability so it kinda has to have at least some N64 stuff in it.
Joker vs Sweet Tooth | Reason: well, truck is stronger than Joker so... Wrong, decent.

no joker had the batmobile and could have manipulated sweet tooth and killed him with the venom
Sweet Tooth in truck literally one shots Joker before latter pulls any tricks.
plus not only we don't have pages for both Batmobile and Joker mobile but also this:
I'd like to eat crow, so please show me how Jokermobile is in anyway comparable to Batmobile via actual feats. I have never seen proof aside people assuming Jokermobile has to be comparable to Batmobile because its Joker's car. Otherwise the manipulation is hard against someone in a mech with a machinegun and missiles.
Sanji vs Rock Lee | Reason: unless we give gates, Sanji seems to win here. Right, Good.
they gave Lee gates so wrong
I'll keep silent about whenever giving Lee gates is right thing or not, but wrong and right thing here is established if winner is correct or not. And so far, Sanji according to wiki should win, so it's right.

I should point out that this thread decides if it's right or wrong by logic of this site, and so far Jonathan gets blitzed and one shotted by Tanjiro.

Sora was able to one shot Pit previously the question more if Sora can kill Pit.

Ok but they're clearly have not limited themselves to classic games plus this:

Sweet Tooth in truck literally one shots Joker before latter pulls any tricks.
plus not only we don't have pages for both Batmobile and Joker mobile but also this:

I'll keep silent about whenever giving Lee gates is right thing or not, but wrong and right thing here is established if winner is correct or not. And so far, Sanji according to wiki should win, so it's right.
Yeah but someone will eventually crt Jojo so that he blitz’s tanjiro

by that logic ganon vs bowser should be iffy as bowser can’t bypass his immortality

still should be iffy as they still technically only used classic bomberman stat wise DB back then likes to cherry pick what abilities/feats they gave characters

technically both were outside their vehicles

8th gate Lee should be faster and stronger though

Pretty sure Sora has killed people with way better immortality than what Pit has, also I'm planning on getting Pits immortality removed in the near future since it's not legit given what chapter 22 of uprising shows us.

Pretty sure Sora has killed people with way better immortality than what Pit has, also I'm planning on getting Pits immortality removed in the near future since it's not legit given what chapter 22 of uprising shows us.
I see, well then yeah if Sora negates it, it's right good.

Yeah but someone will eventually crt Jojo so that he blitz’s tanjiro
Well when that someone will do it and it will be accepted it's good. But so far, no one have done it.
still should be iffy as they still technically only used classic bomberman stat wise DB back then likes to cherry pick what abilities/feats they gave characters
Tbf at that moment early DB didn't really gave "power" to both, but they did used Bomberman 64 as one of the materials so there's that.
technically both were outside their vehicles
Well yeah, but at same time Sweet Tooth's car is iconic thing, in fact he is from a "racing game", or to be specific cars are very big part of that series, so not giving him a car feels awkward.
8th gate Lee should be faster and stronger though
He should, I guess but our pages so far don't give him 8-th gate. As I was saying this thread determines if episode is right or wrong by this site's logic.

Honestly, it kinda is awkward that in older DBs while they used some of the material from different sources, they didnt exactly use the proper feats.

So while they used N64 abilities for Bomberman, they did **** all for feats from those games. Mostly the same for feats in Archie Sonic mentions as well when they composited Sonic.

I mean, he does have it, it just seems that it's reliant on his wings and probably isn't applicable to combat.

The results of the Godzilla battles need to be updated to this:

Godzilla vs Gamera (Composite Godzilla vs Composite Gamera) | Reason: Godzilla is much faster and stronger than the giant turtle.
  • Right, Good (Right Verdict + Good Research)

Kiryu vs Dragonzord (Composite Kiryu vs Fighting Mode Dragonzord) | Reason: Kiryu is too strong and much too fast for Tommy’s Zord.
  • Right, Decent (Right Verdict + Decent Research)

@Abysswalker2126 going for an absolute high ball and saying that Gates Rock Lee is as fast as New Era Sasuke or Baryon Mode Naruto would grant him the win since he would be FTL, but this is a Monkey D Luffy level stretch, we don't really know if Lee is truly that fast or not, and this is not even considering that this is Naruto and Sasuke after getting their god amps

And there is to consider that in Death Battle they did use Sanji's Diable Jambe and Raid Suit which according to his page makes him much faster

At least Relativistic+ (Blitzed Charlotte Oven), higher attack speed with Diable Jambe (Far faster than his base form), far higher with Raid Suit (The Vivre Card states that he is faster than he's ever been, which makes him faster than Diable Jambe)

Last edited:
The most generous I can be for Lee is only say that he's comparable to Two Rinnegan Jubi Madara, but that's still iffy because we don't got the key for that version of Madara, and if my memory serves correctly wasn't that version of Madara also giving god amped Naruto and Sasuke a challenge?

Why does it matter if its possibly 5-B, it still means she can be that high
If you're asking about cat girl fight it's just that even if we'll be generous to Felicia AP wise she'll still lose.
Got your wish, GG has gotten nerfed, and I think it's spelled Ragna
Got it, will update soon then
The results of the Godzilla battles need to be updated to this:

Godzilla vs Gamera (Composite Godzilla vs Composite Gamera) | Reason: Godzilla is much faster and stronger than the giant turtle.
  • Right, Good (Right Verdict + Good Research)

Kiryu vs Dragonzord (Composite Kiryu vs Fighting Mode Dragonzord) | Reason: Kiryu is too strong and much too fast for Tommy’s Zord.
  • Right, Decent (Right Verdict + Decent Research)
Also got it, will work on it ASAP

And for entire 8-th gate Lee debate, so far our pages don't even have 8-th gate Lee so going by our pages Sanji wins so far.

Verdict on tesuo vs magneto? They had magneto win and they claimed magneto punched iron man with the force of the sun and could move across galaxies and scaled his barriers and stuff to Thor and Hercules so eithier we need to crt magneto or idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back