• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

W.I.T.C.H. (Comics) - Human Scaling Standards

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
With my other thread regarding humans scaling to powerful entities in fiction being completed. I wanted to make this thread about the humans in the W.I.T.C.H. verse, specifically only those with magic scaling. Currently the Guardians like Will Vandom only have a rating that covers their Guardian form statistics so let's say if someone nullified her transformation, would she still be strong. The answer is yes.

Despite being a human being, she and the other Guardians possess magic and are described as "magical creatures". In the future everyone in Heatherfield gained magic and once they lost it, the Oracle stated that the reason the people of Heatherfield became tired and feel asleep after using magic was because despite everyone being capable of using magic, only special creatures like the Guardians can control it and not get exhausted.

We also see that when Cornelia (in human form) she absorbed the pure power of the other Guardians, it was stated her body wasn't physically capable of holding it properly for long, and would die, indicating each Guardian's body can physically hold all of their power.

Even later on (Ladies vs W.I.T.C.H. Arc) it's shown that when people have too much power, their bodies will explode. Other physical effects are shown with characters like Nerissa absorbed the Guardians magic and turned her from a frail old woman to a youthful one, and the same thing happened to Tecla Ibsen, showing magical humans are physically empowered by the magic within them.

With this knowledge, I think it should be okay for humans that actually have magic to scale to supernatural entities without issue. Right now, this won't affect the Guardians since their rating would be the same as their Guardian form so nothing needs to be changed, But for characters like Tecla Ibsen, her 100% energy key should physically scale to the Guardians since she is magic and absorbed the same magic as the Guardians, who scale all around. She also has feats of attacking faster than the Guardians could react and taking their attacks so that supports magic buffing statistics.

Remember, this only applies to humans/characters that actually have magic naturally as it's an energy system that applies to physicals and has an impact on the physical body. This does not apply to humans that don't naturally have magic.

Agree: 1 (E6pire,

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Back