• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 9, We're not Windows or Apple after all]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I thought 2-C bleach was debunked as being a cornerstone that keeps the universe from expiring doesn’t equate to destroying one or creating one something like that

Also they didnt use pre crisis for goku vs superman, they said its unfair if they did, so they used anything else after the crisis era

Goku got like z movies and GT in 1st one, 2nd early dbs from the movies at that time

Dante would be slower then Bayonetta but physicals its his game and i guess AP too (?), excluding PoC and DMC5 obviously, so its the question if Bayo has any hax to put Dante down with the speed edge at hand, currently Dante stomps her bad that it aint fun tho

Even if Akuma wins here vs Shao Kahn, the research is horrendous, mainly at Akuma part, not to mention the animation for it
To clarify Dante had more than enough hax to put Bayo down (which of course wasn't in the profiles :'v), DMC5 just brought more hax and PoC is overkill. He was always slower tho since he capped at Sub-rel IIRC (or MFTL+ if you think the Mundus feat can be calc'd) and i don't remember his AP at the time but without DMC5/PoC he is still 2C.

She has anything that helps her win via speed with hax?
In the past she had the AP in some keys and was faster plus the thing that does molecular damage to overcome the regen.

Currently she has the AP as her only advantage... And that's useless as he has Low-Godly without DMC5 (kinda) and maybe even High-Godly with PoC.

Hax is useless because he resist all she has and thanks to poc he is also faster.

In the past she had the AP in some keys and was faster plus the thing that does molecular damage to overcome the regen.

Currently she has the AP as her only advantage... And that's useless as he has Low-Godly without DMC5 (kinda) and maybe even High-Godly with PoC.

Hax is useless because he resist all she has and thanks to poc he is also faster.
So basically what happens if we take Dante without PoC and DMC V, but Bayonetta like nowadays because source material like here and at the time DB episode came out, was Bayonetta 1 and 2.

Dante without 5 and PoC still haxes hard, gets blitzed hard but can't be killed by anything in her arsenal and gets AP'd (probably, it depends), her best shot would be the concept stuff but from what I have heard it isn't even combat applicable.

If we go with interpretations of DMC1 mundus battle for speed...and Aesir's speed from before recent Bayo upgrades...they were around same ballpark of speed. From high hundreds to low thousands of mftl.

So even with that...Dante just negs with Yamato in DB..since they gave him that.

Well sh*t...
Yeah.. you don't know anything about Godzilla do you?

Like knowing DB used a composite Godzilla vs Composite Gamera

Or the fact DB used Kiryu (Movie) + IDW Comics vs Dragonzord.

Which means Kiryu is not only faster but far stronger than Dragonzord as he scales to this Godzilla:

Yeah.. you don't know anything about Godzilla do you?

Like knowing DB used a composite Godzilla vs Composite Gamera

Or the fact DB used Kiryu (Movie) + IDW Comics vs Dragonzord.

Which means Kiryu is not only faster but far stronger than Dragonzord as he scales to this Godzilla:

Pretty much, yes. So help here would be appreciated.

Also does IDW Godzilla existed at time of Godzilla vs Gamera? As well as at time of Mecha Godzilla vs Dragonzord.

Pretty much, yes. So help here would be appreciated.

Also does IDW Godzilla existed at time of Godzilla vs Gamera? As well as at time of Mecha Godzilla vs Dragonzord.
Yes. IDW Godzilla first appeared in 2011, while Godzilla vs Gamera was done May 2014 and Kiryu vs Dragonzord was made a year ago I think

However IDW Godzilla main series was finished a year later Godzilla vs Gamera, but overall most of the series to this issue were done

Without going to far DB used the Godzilla movie incarnations that existed to that moment, all except Godzilla 98:

OriginalShowaHeisei2000Vs. MegaguirusGMKKiryu SagaFinal WarsMonsterVerse

They did pretty much the same with Gamera:

ShowaHeiseiKadokawa

A year ago appeared a tier 4-A Gamera (Senki Zesshou Symphogear) that can't be counted since he doesn't existed when DB made the video

And finally in Kiryu battle they used Movie Kiryu + IDW Comics + Some feats from videogames, so basically Kiryu was composited.

Did you understand my explanation?
Oh yeah, pretty much. I guess both Godzilla episodes are standing on inclusion of their IDW comics counterparts.

In Mechagodzilla case we can see they have used it.

Though it could be me but I don't see IDW comics being used on Godzilla vs Gamera episode correct me if I wrong, but still considering they probably have included Showa Godzilla, Godzilla should win without IDW either way, since showa one is superior to every Gamera except for that one but I guess he is from crossover so don't counts.

Basically both are Right Good I guess.

Oh yeah, pretty much. I guess both Godzilla episodes are standing on inclusion of their IDW comics counterparts.

In Mechagodzilla case we can see they have used it.

Though it could be me but I don't see IDW comics being used on Godzilla vs Gamera episode correct me if I wrong, but still considering they probably have included Showa Godzilla, Godzilla should win without IDW either way, since showa one is superior to every Gamera except for that one but I guess he is from crossover so don't counts.

Basically both are Right Good I guess.
IDW Godzilla wasn't used in Godzilla vs Gamera.... instead they used Marvel Godzilla.

Crossover Gamera didn't existed when DB made the video soo he doesn't counts.

Gamera is probably gonna get upgraded to country level soon but that is not enough as DB also used Godzilla Heisei.

Issue is they flat out state in the Q&A they did not do a full Composite. they used IDW for supporting movie feats only. so no they did not give it IDW stats. Also that speed on IDW is iffy as hell seeing as it's based purely on a flight speed calc which we do not scale to combat or reaction speed anymore.
Hmm...How can you support something that never happened in a universe with something that happened in another one?

That doesn't makes any sense.... they're using feats that movie Kiryu never did, but with the excuse of "supporting Kiryu's main version" they are just proving they really used those IDW stats.

I didn't said Kiryu was a FULLY composite in Death Battle's video, I clearly said the version they used Movie + IDW Comics for him. While a Full composite Kiryu will include novels, games, crossovers etc into one.

Kiryu can fight while flying, so I don't see any contradiction with Death Battle guys applying those IDW Kiryu stats on their version of Kiryu. Which anyway turns him into a composite, even if not turns him into a fully composite one.

Last edited:
Also that amount of Godzilla profiles still impresses.
There will be one more coming soon and talking about Kiryu vs Dragonzord... well... they're making it reality!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back