• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 8, The Rebirth]

Status
Not open for further replies.
WW's dura neg more comes from her sword being so insanely sharp that it can make things a lot easier to cut through. Even if Thor can resist matter hax, he's still able to be stabbed by sharp things.

Regardless, Thor is much too slow to be able to keep up with Diane. Thor has moved at speeds at about 48.9 Quadrillion c. WW is at about 52.6 Quintillion c. That's a 1,075.98x difference in speed. She is untouchable to him.
Isn’t Thor 8.37e20c?

@Ari64-SP

Mario vs Sonic 2: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Paper_Mario

Paper Mario is still 4-A and MFTL+ without the Pure Hearts. Starman Mario is still 3-C MFTL+. Thanks to Final Form Rule, Sonic wipes him out instantaneously. Even then, I don't think Mario truly scales to Paper Mario because the two only met in Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, where the Papers were summoned to the main Mario universe by magic. It could be possible that ending up in a different universe weakened Paper Mario.

Thor vs Wonder Woman: Don't think so. If that comes from scaling to Silver Surfer after being able to keep up with him in a fight, that scaling doesn't seem to work. Thor attacks a Surfer who isn't on his board, SS is trying to keep Thor from attacking but isn't moving, and the fight ends quickly due to Odin interrupting. I don't believe Thor and SS have properly fought. If they have or there's more context to the fight I previously mentioned, I will change my view.

Aside from the usual DC downplay, I mostly agree. Bomberman VS Dig-dug is hands down the most poorly researched Death Battle. I'm not even a fan of Bomberman and I know this episode is a total joke.

So where is Sanji vs Lee going?
Probably the correct range, since that was the way that most people on the DB discussion thread predicted it would go. Pre 8th gate, Lee is screwed, and even in the 8th, Sanji could just wait out the clock using the raid suite and superior speed.

Probably the correct range, since that was the way that most people on the DB discussion thread predicted it would go. Pre 8th gate, Lee is screwed, and even in the 8th, Sanji could just wait out the clock using the raid suite and superior speed.
It's very inaccurate with VSBW stats, but I agree with it

I thought they said that it was wrong and that Sanji got his Speed Inflated?

I thought they said that it was wrong and that Sanji got his Speed Inflated?
Point still stands that he could just wait out the clock. Plus, there’s nothing stopping Sanji from wiping rock lee pre 8th gate. There’s also the 73x FTL stampede feat which they did count.

Yeah, Observation Haki let's him sense the power of his opponent, so he'd be able to easily recognize Lee's greater strength, and know to avoid it at all costs.

Is he actually FTL? Last i remember none was rated even sub rel, let alone rel in speed due to a actual lightspeed character stopping their chances at that

Last edited:
Depends on what version of hulk is used, and what stats you give him. Death battle tends to vary on what we say here. Many things we consider outliers they do not.

Catching up:

Bomberman vs Dig Dug:

According to our stats, Bomberman is universal, so there's no way Dig Dug could even hurt BM. But for the sake of argument, let's say they're "classic" and both 9-B because of that. DD is peak human speed while BM can outrun explosions, which is a MHS feat. Putting DD at the top of his range and BM at the lowest for his means there is a 2759.45x speed difference. BM is untouchable in this fight.

Sanji vs Rock Lee:

Because of the final form rule, it'll be 8th Gate Lee vs Raid Suit Sanji

Apparently in the DB Discussion Thread, One Piece may have a 173.333 c feat, so that could make it definitely true. I also believe that the 13 c feat from Luffy avoiding the lasers should definitely be feasible. But for analysis, let's put forth a possible speed for Lee:

I think it would be safe to say that a theoretical speed for 8th Gate Lee should at least be equal to Adult SPSM Naruto from Boruto. Daddy Nart's speed sits at either 1.14 c, 2.04 c, or 2.88 c from dodging lasers. Sanji should at least be on par with the theoretical 13 c and maybe 173.3 c since I think it's Ace and Post Timeskip Sanji should have caught up to Ace's level before his death at minimum. Now, let's compare the speed gaps:

Slow Sanji vs Slow Lee: 11.4x gap towards Sanji, higher with precog

Slow Sanji vs Medium Lee: 6.37x gap towards Sanji, higher with precog

Slow Sanji vs Fast Lee: 4.51x gap towards Sanji, higher with precog

Fast Sanji vs Slow Lee: 152.05x gap towards Sanji, higher with precog

Fast Sanji vs Medium Lee: 82.97x gap towards Sanji, higher with precog

Fast Sanji vs Fast Lee: 60.19x gap towards Sanji, higher with precog

GRANTED

All of this is theoretical since the upgrade for One Piece has not been confirmed. With the relativistic+ speed, depending on Sanji's speed, Sanji's precog, speed boost from the raid suit, and invisibility should allow him to avoid the attacks at least.

Not really, they just used a continuity we don’t have a key for. I mean if we considered Voltron vs Mega accurate, this should also be fine.
Pretty much all fights they do are based here by the site standards on vs wiki tiering to see if accurate, if we count fights by their logic and our words on what we think a character is stat wise, it defeats the purpose of doing these

Right, Good (Right Verdict + Good Research)

19. Roronoa Zoro vs Erza Scarlet (ATT) | Reason: Since it’s Whole Cake Zoro vs Pre Deus Sama Erza, Zoro is faster, has durability negation, and has far better stamina. | Animation: 8/10

They scaled X792 Erza's AP and Durability to 7-C, speed at Subsonic+ speeds, and just forgot the Nakagami Armor...

How the hell is this in the Good Research section?

Dividing his keys in the first place was dumb, no reason DB would do it
Late but this entire thread is an accuracy list based on this wikia, not in general, Death Battle might not separate but this wikia does, so the accuracy based on the standard of this wikia makes it incorrect

Late but this entire thread is an accuracy list based on this wikia, not in general, Death Battle might not separate but this wikia does, so the accuracy based on the standard of this wikia makes it incorrect
It's based on what DB uses, so if DB uses composite, like in Mario vs Sonic there they used Archie for Sonic, we use it here.

Except there's no proof of composite except for you assuming they are because they aren't like this wikia
Which there's no proof of, the facts is that they only used DKC

Catching up:

Bomberman vs Dig Dug:

According to our stats, Bomberman is universal, so there's no way Dig Dug could even hurt BM. But for the sake of argument, let's say they're "classic" and both 9-B because of that. DD is peak human speed while BM can outrun explosions, which is a MHS feat. Putting DD at the top of his range and BM at the lowest for his means there is a 2759.45x speed difference. BM is untouchable in this fight.

Sanji vs Rock Lee:

Because of the final form rule, it'll be 8th Gate Lee vs Raid Suit Sanji

Apparently in the DB Discussion Thread, One Piece may have a 173.333 c feat, so that could make it definitely true. I also believe that the 13 c feat from Luffy avoiding the lasers should definitely be feasible. But for analysis, let's put forth a possible speed for Lee:

I think it would be safe to say that a theoretical speed for 8th Gate Lee should at least be equal to Adult SPSM Naruto from Boruto. Daddy Nart's speed sits at either 1.14 c, 2.04 c, or 2.88 c from dodging lasers. Sanji should at least be on par with the theoretical 13 c and maybe 173.3 c since I think it's Ace and Post Timeskip Sanji should have caught up to Ace's level before his death at minimum. Now, let's compare the speed gaps:

Slow Sanji vs Slow Lee: 11.4x gap towards Sanji, higher with precog

Slow Sanji vs Medium Lee: 6.37x gap towards Sanji, higher with precog

Slow Sanji vs Fast Lee: 4.51x gap towards Sanji, higher with precog

Fast Sanji vs Slow Lee: 152.05x gap towards Sanji, higher with precog

Fast Sanji vs Medium Lee: 82.97x gap towards Sanji, higher with precog

Fast Sanji vs Fast Lee: 60.19x gap towards Sanji, higher with precog

GRANTED

All of this is theoretical since the upgrade for One Piece has not been confirmed. With the relativistic+ speed, depending on Sanji's speed, Sanji's precog, speed boost from the raid suit, and invisibility should allow him to avoid the attacks at least.
Classic dig dug could sink islands
Also classic bomberman doesn’t outrun the explosions he throws the bomb and moves away out of the blast radius or behind cover before it explodes,that’s the same kind of logic of seeing a gunman pointing a gun at you and moving before he even starts shooting

Last edited:
Classic dig dug could sink islands
Also classic bomberman doesn’t outrun the explosions he throws the bomb and moves away out of the blast radius or behind cover before it explodes,that’s the same kind of logic of seeing a gunman pointing a gun at you and moving before he even starts shooting
Is classic bomberman even a thing? There's just bomberman

By classic we are talking like arcade releases/Pre 3D/First few games

the reason bomberman even is such a high tier is from bomberman 64 a 3D era release

tbh,i still agree on the winner of Metal vs Zero (yes,i disagree with 4-A Bosses and Super Forms,but that is for another day) but the research was AWFUL

first of all,How is Metal only High 7-C (a non canon feat btw) according to them? when he's way more powerful than that?

Base Metal Sonic is comparable to Base Sonic,who's Planetary and FTL normally,instead of hypersonic.
Base Sonic defeated emerl,who was said to be a threat to the entire earth and metal is at least superior to emerl (i guess) so he should scale to that.

then comes Metal Overlord,they said that he only have a force to destroy a BUILDING. when he's way more powerful than that. Super Sonic only defeated him because of the help of Tails and Knuckles. Eggman said that Nothing he could think of at the time could defeat Metal Overlord,which includes the eclipse cannon. said weapon is powerful enough to pierce through stars and that was only with the power of the combined 7 chaos emeralds. therefore,no joking,Overlord is ABOVE a single Super Form (Low 2-C and 2-C restricted).

and there's also the fact that Metal Overlord is way faster than Normal Metal Sonic,since he can keep up with a super forms,which can travel interstellar distances in a short time and outpace stars.

not only they downplay Sonic Characters alot. but they also downplayed the Mega Man Verse alot. Zero (he's actually 4-B and MFTL+) got downplayed to High 6-B with FTL. and ignoring the Star busting feat of lumine saying that its a "Ilussion" just to say that Mega Man X is just planetary,even tho that was a real attack and they had the NUTS to say that Classic Astro Boy is far faster and stronger than classic Mega man (when its the contrary.)

Some rematches are in order, yes

But I'm banking on Luigi vs Tails being remade the most

Ehh, GvG honestly kinda holds up anyway, a suprise considering the models and animation but I don’t think a remake is needed.
Anyway, Godzilla should fight another opponent (who though? Ultraman?) or just put Ghidora in the next one. (Ridley or Deathwing?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back