• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 8, The Rebirth]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, yeah. Where the **** is the MFTL+ Calc for Pokemon? I know even just looking at the feat is bare minimum quite a bit above Lightspeed, but still.

@Dragon

Could you show this scaling chain? I'm curious how much higher Wargreymon is compared to Ebemon
So like ignore my chain above. It's messy and like, the statement I was using that compared OWG Omegamon to Fighter Mode is false, it's for Paladin Mode (because **** me right?)

However, WarGreymon is comparable to Fighter Mode who is overall 10x greater than Imperialdramon Dragon Mode who is already stronger than the "Average" Mega Digimon.

Of course, if you wanna count the scaling mess that is Hunters, Imperialdramon beat like...a ton of MaloMyotismon lol

Last edited:
According to our files, Base Mewtwo scales to Deoxys due to their fight in the manga and Deoxys scale to Mega Rayquaza's Speed despite getting stomped who then scales to Mega Mewtwo who scales to Complete Zygarde, who scales to the Light Trio (Solgaleo, Lunala and Necrozma) who are MFTL+ due to travelling thousands of light years in seconds.

According to our files, Base Mewtwo scales to Deoxys due to their fight in the manga and Deoxys scale to Mega Rayquaza's Speed despite getting stomped who then scales to Mega Mewtwo who scales to Complete Zygarde, who scales to the Light Trio (Solgaleo, Lunala and Necrozma) who are MFTL+ due to travelling thousands of light years in seconds.
Yeah and Red's Mega Charizard X slapped the shit out of Mewtwo. Like it wasn't even fair at that point, he got bodied. XD

Ya'll should probably fix this scaling. I mean, this speed scaling is problematic in itself. I mean, going by this logic of scaling, WarGreymon should be just, solid Immeasurable...

Well, regardless. At this point, Pokemon vs Digimon isn't inaccurate and even our current way of scalings can be quite debatable. And WarGreymon at his best (Power of Darkness) is still a form that could be reached in this fight and would be something considered. And at that point, well. The speed gap argument is null and void and WarGreymon just flat out AP stomps.

So counting both at their absolute peak w/o outside help, WarGreymon stomps. Luckily they only used Anime Taichi as if we used Adventure PSP or even Hunters Taichi then, the stomp would be even worse.

I'll have to change the reasoning for it (and possibly the position), but it seems that Pokemon vs Digimon is still accurate for now

Catching up on questions I missed.

Jon vs Sabrewulf: Definitely accurate. Jon is much stronger, far faster, better trained, and more in control of his curse.

DK vs Knux: As Kong still has his Country key and that's the focus of the episode, Knux wins handily.

Tony vs Lex: While it seems Marvel went through some changes recently that I didn't know about, I still think Tony should win since he has much more experience than Lex, kryptonite weapons are only really effective against Supes and his type, Lex's arrogance usually leads him to not try very hard and make mistakes, and Superior Iron Man (Model 50) one shot the Hulkbuster, the armor that allowed Tony to fight against Worldbreaker Hulk for quite a while. At worst, the armor's durability should allow Tony enough time to hax Luthor to death

Nathan vs Lara: Here's my direct reasoning:

"While Drake is physically stronger and runs faster, Lara reacts equally fast, has better training, and far more experience against stronger opponents."

In addition, Lara has weapons that hit just as hard as Nathan, so she can make up for her lack of physical strength

Catching up on questions I missed.

Jon vs Sabrewulf: Definitely accurate. Jon is much stronger, far faster, better trained, and more in control of his curse.

DK vs Knux: As Kong still has his Country key and that's the focus of the episode, Knux wins handily.

Tony vs Lex: While it seems Marvel went through some changes recently that I didn't know about, I still think Tony should win since he has much more experience than Lex, kryptonite weapons are only really effective against Supes and his type, Lex's arrogance usually leads him to not try very hard and make mistakes, and Superior Iron Man (Model 50) one shot the Hulkbuster, the armor that allowed Tony to fight against Worldbreaker Hulk for quite a while. At worst, the armor's durability should allow Tony enough time to hax Luthor to death

Nathan vs Lara: Here's my direct reasoning:

"While Drake is physically stronger and runs faster, Lara reacts equally fast, has better training, and far more experience against stronger opponents."

In addition, Lara has weapons that hit just as hard as Nathan, so she can make up for her lack of physical strength
Well, the physical strength and speed gap are quite a bit in favor of Nathan (wall vs small building, subsonic+ vs superhuman). Not enough for Lara's experience to overcome imo. Lex in his suit could fight the likes of Wonder Woman and has a huge speed advantage. With DK, there is no reason to suggest that DB used only DKC, it's just that all of his direct feats come to it. Dividing his keys in the first place was dumb, no reason DB would do it.It's not limited to DKC unless it was stated.

Jon is the winner and according our profiles the result is correct.

Sabrewulf:
  1. 6-C
  2. Class 5
  3. Massively Hypersonic+ speed
  4. Animalistic Intelligence

Jon Talbain:

1. 6-B
  2. Class P
  3. Massively Hypersonic+ speed at his lowest potentially Light Speed level
  4. Above Average Intelligence

Both profiles are massively outdated and will be corrected "soon" (Jon first)
Sabre's Tier 6 comes from a feat that doesn't actually exist and Jon's from a misinterpreted feat that will be soon corrected.
Probably Jon will still be in a higher tier than Sabre, btw, perhaps not in speed though

@Lunge

Nathan vs Lara: Neither combatant are primarily hand-to-hand fighters, they prefer range, so it'll likely be a gun fight mainly. While Nathan runs faster, yes, Lara reacts at a similar speed, so she can dodge him trying to get close. With her experience and training, she can handle him just fine.

Lex vs Tony: Because of DB rules, Lex doesn't know who Tony is and therefore doesn't consider him a threat. In character, he doesn't take fights super seriously if he doesn't know how powerful his opponent is because he thinks he's better than them. Giving the varying AP with Marvel right now, if Tony is 5-A, then Lex will just laugh at the futile attempts and then Tony can switch to hax and shut down the War Suit. If it's 4-B, then he rips apart the suit like Supes has done several times before.

DK vs Knux: There is a reason for DK to be separated. Outside of DKC, Kong only really shows up in Mario spin-off games like Kart and Party. There's no mainline Mario game I can remember where DK is actively involved. Therefore, DB has to focus on DKC.

Wally vs Sonic: Until the profiles are fixed, yes.

@Dragon

The AP gap is clear. However, the problem is speed. While there are no solid numbers attached to either combatant, Ivy is listed with Supersonic+ reactions and Orchid has MHS+. Even if we assume Ivy is max speed for that range and Orchid is baseline, that's a 200x speed difference at minimum. Since Orchid's fighting style revolves around charging in and delivering rapid combos, Ivy won't be able to get a hit in. While she can't really hurt her, Ivy won't be able to dodge the spell that turns her into a frog

@Saman

Interesting. I'll have to keep an eye on both verses and see how it works out

Then the reasoning should be changed for that win (which I disagree with, but this damn site won't accept the lightning calcs for Soul Calibur) to be that Ivy has a massive AP and Durability Advantage, but Orchid has Speed and Transmutation. This is her only win con. Her fighting style has no bearing on this fight considering nothing she does will harm Ivy except Transmutation.

Transmutation also shouldn't be a real factor, since it's a finisher and not something she uses in normal combat.
She doesn't even have it anymore in the reboot.

Splitting the profile between pre and post reboot is one of the things I wanted to do, because KI2 is almost completely ignored or composited.
Even using only pre-reboot Orchid shouldn't be a major problem, she's not some sort of wizard that shoots transmutating beams

@Lunge

Nathan vs Lara: Neither combatant are primarily hand-to-hand fighters, they prefer range, so it'll likely be a gun fight mainly. While Nathan runs faster, yes, Lara reacts at a similar speed, so she can dodge him trying to get close. With her experience and training, she can handle him just fine.

Lex vs Tony: Because of DB rules, Lex doesn't know who Tony is and therefore doesn't consider him a threat. In character, he doesn't take fights super seriously if he doesn't know how powerful his opponent is because he thinks he's better than them. Giving the varying AP with Marvel right now, if Tony is 5-A, then Lex will just laugh at the futile attempts and then Tony can switch to hax and shut down the War Suit. If it's 4-B, then he rips apart the suit like Supes has done several times before.

DK vs Knux: There is a reason for DK to be separated. Outside of DKC, Kong only really shows up in Mario spin-off games like Kart and Party. There's no mainline Mario game I can remember where DK is actively involved. Therefore, DB has to focus on DKC.

Wally vs Sonic: Until the profiles are fixed, yes.

@Dragon

The AP gap is clear. However, the problem is speed. While there are no solid numbers attached to either combatant, Ivy is listed with Supersonic+ reactions and Orchid has MHS+. Even if we assume Ivy is max speed for that range and Orchid is baseline, that's a 200x speed difference at minimum. Since Orchid's fighting style revolves around charging in and delivering rapid combos, Ivy won't be able to get a hit in. While she can't really hurt her, Ivy won't be able to dodge the spell that turns her into a frog

@Saman

Interesting. I'll have to keep an eye on both verses and see how it works out
DK is DK. It was only a weird VSBW's decision to make him separate keys. No reason to assume DB did the same. And about Tony vs Lex, Lex might hold back , but he wouldn't just wait. He will strike and destroy 5-A Tony even while holding back.

Someone remind me why Mario vs Sonic (2018) and Cloud vs Link aren't incon? Mario is worlds stronger then sonic, and far tougher. While he can't hit him while he has immeasurable speed, (something that I believe to be a pile of crap), He can't actually lose, and would just wait out the clock before Sonic's Super forms run out.

Someone remind me why Mario vs Sonic (2018) and Cloud vs Link aren't incon? Mario is worlds stronger then sonic, and far tougher. While he can't hit him while he has immeasurable speed, (something that I believe to be a pile of crap), He can't actually lose, and would just wait out the clock before Sonic's Super forms run out.
I heavily disagree with immeasurable speed sonic as well, but this is based on VSBW stats. With them, Mario is only Galaxy (And Paper Mario wasn't used in Death Battle, so no multiversal pure hearts) and MFTL+ against Low Multiversal and immeasurable Sonic.

I'm quite sketchy about Mario's profile, most of the feats referenced there only happen in SMG, and I'm not sure if King Boo counts because with being consistently called 'the Master of Illusions' who's the say that those realms are even real.

And even if they are real, can creation feats always evaluate into destruction feats?

I heavily disagree with immeasurable speed sonic as well, but this is based on VSBW stats. With them, Mario is only Galaxy (And Paper Mario wasn't used in Death Battle, so no multiversal pure hearts) and MFTL+ against Low Multiversal and immeasurable Sonic.
Uhh, Dreamy Bowser?

Ivy vs Orchid: I'll change the reasoning in the list. I still think Orchid's speed would keep her safe from anything Ivy can do. Limiting transmutation to finisher only is purely game mechanics. Being able to pull out a one-hit kill at any point in a fighting game removes all challenge and fun (Akuma's Raging Demon would one-shot any time you used it no matter the opponent's health because it destroys the soul)

@Ari

Cloud vs Link isn't inconclusive because it's only Triforce of Courage Link, who is High 4-C and Relativistic+ at best. Cloud is 4-B, MFTL+ at minimum due to the events of Advent Children (he's likely stronger and faster as he spent most of the film suffering from severe Geostigma and could fight off the pieces of Sephiroth by himself). Going into specific numbers, we have:

Link: 22.77 Foe max, 0.598c

Cloud: >178.8 MegaFoe, >1593.7c

So Cloud is 7,852.4x stronger with the strongest possible Link and 2,665x faster. Link stands no chance with just the Triforce of Courage.

Mario vs Sonic 2 is wrong because due to the final form rule, it's Starman Mario vs Hyper Sonic, so 3-C max MFTL+ Jumpman vs 2-C Immeasurable Sonic. Mario is splattered in an instant. Pure Hearts is purely Paper Mario, so he doesn't have access to it.

Thor vs Wonder woman should be in thors favour. Thor has higher stamina and the power gap is in thors favour. It should be in the inacurate section

WW's dura neg more comes from her sword being so insanely sharp that it can make things a lot easier to cut through. Even if Thor can resist matter hax, he's still able to be stabbed by sharp things.

Regardless, Thor is much too slow to be able to keep up with Diane. Thor has moved at speeds at about 48.9 Quadrillion c. WW is at about 52.6 Quintillion c. That's a 1,075.98x difference in speed. She is untouchable to him.

Wait, I found a pop up that scales Mario to paper Mario in the 2018 Mario v Sonic DB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back