• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 10, The more things change, the more they stay the same]

The only thing that came to me that the fight itself is in fact so old, that I believe some of the Archie feats didnt exist yet, mainly Super Genesis Wave. But I think higher dimensionality of Chaos Force was a thing, so edgehog still wins.
Archie's 2-A feats existed before the SGW. Also the OG Genesis Wave happened around 2011 (Around when Generations came out).

Is the OG Genesis Wave Tier 1 feat?

Tho if the limit is 223, the latest issue before VegetaShadow released, it happened like 2 issues after that so then its not then.

Vegeta still loses to Archie Shadow feats.

Shadow doesn't need tier 1 feats to beat Vegeta. Even game Shadow can do it. Also they didn't use SSJ4 in the Death Battle

A minor fix to Danny vs Jake's reason. "Reason: Danny became faster and stronger than Jake. Plus outhax so uh, yeah. Right, Decent"

The issue is Danny didn't become faster and stronger than Jake... he was always faster and stronger. DeathBattle just ignored Tier 6 scaling because reasons, as well as the Tier 4/2 scaling from the Reality Gauntlet (We didn't accept 2-C yet at that time but it was there) the new graphic novel confirms Tier 2 scaling so Jake was outmatched from the beginning.

It should just say... "Reason: Danny is far stronger, faster, versatile, and has greater abilities. Right, Decent"

Shadow doesn't need tier 1 feats to beat Vegeta. Even game Shadow can do it. Also they didn't use SSJ4 in the Death Battle
True, even if gamer Tails confirming 2-A wasnt a thing back then, 2-B Sonic ******* Shuffle was. Even 2-C Toei SSJ2 loses to that.

A minor fix to Danny vs Jake's reason. "Reason: Danny became faster and stronger than Jake. Plus outhax so uh, yeah. Right, Decent"

The issue is Danny didn't become faster and stronger than Jake... he was always faster and stronger. DeathBattle just ignored Tier 6 scaling because reasons, as well as the Tier 4/2 scaling from the Reality Gauntlet (We didn't accept 2-C yet at that time but it was there) the new graphic novel confirms Tier 2 scaling so Jake was outmatched from the beginning.

It should just say... "Reason: Danny is far stronger, faster, versatile, and has greater abilities. Right, Decent"
Now this, the graph novel is new. It didnt exist at the time, but I'll fix the speed later.

Is this comic even confirmed to be canon?

Is this comic even confirmed to be canon?
Yes the book mentions the events of the orginal series and how it's the next chapter in the Danny Phantom saga. Gabriela also even thanked Nickelodeon on her Twitter for allowing her to add something to the franchise. So yeah, it's canon.

2-B Sonic ******* Shuffle was. Even 2-C Toei SSJ2 loses to that.
Well, that's assuming that the Chaos Emeralds are charged up, and even though I understand that DB is supposed to have the characters at their best, but why would we make the assumption that Shadow would have pre-charged Emeralds?

They don't "charge" the emeralds to get 2-B power levels. There's no prep time needed. They can just take more power based on aptitude and will. Which is why it's irrelevant in a Death Battle.

Didn't the Tier 6 downgrade happened right around that Death Battle?

I guess so, although did they reference Rebrianne in that episode? Also, I would consider the research bad because they scaled #18 incorrectly
HOW incorrectly? Cause the Threshold for bad should be "one or both characters' scaling or feats was extremely lacking or outright wrong" lol

Well, they did have 18 kick SSJB Goku's Kamehameha, if that count we can keep it correct

But oh yeah, that ep had THAT research, moving it to bad lmao

Quick look, no Final Batsuit in Bats' profiles but there is a vague mention of 4-B Bats via creating armors so at best that?

no Final Batsuit in Bats' profiles
We need that ASAP

Ganondorf vs Dracula should be knocked down to Right, Bad since the research was awful, they gave Ganondorf malice powers from Calamity Ganon what a massive blunder those are 2 different people

Oh I guess by our standards we'd be putting Raven vs Pheonix into wrong, bad (Which is kinda funny since one look at our Raven profile makes it clear they unironically did more research than we've ever done for her). Those DC downgrades nerfing the verse to 1-C while Pheonix stays 1-A is uh, not great for Raven. Gonna be really funny (And sad as hell) when the Marvel upgrades go through and we end up with people like Odin unironically soloing DC

The state of DC Comics on VS Battles

62340646.jpg

Ganondorf vs Dracula should be knocked down to Right, Bad since the research was awful, they gave Ganondorf malice powers from Calamity Ganon what a massive blunder those are 2 different people

Oh I guess by our standards we'd be putting Raven vs Pheonix into wrong, bad (Which is kinda funny since one look at our Raven profile makes it clear they unironically did more research than we've ever done for her). Those DC downgrades nerfing the verse to 1-C while Pheonix stays 1-A is uh, not great for Raven. Gonna be really funny (And sad as hell) when the Marvel upgrades go through and we end up with people like Odin unironically soloing DC
The fact that they have base raven casually killing the third strongest character in all of Marvel while in the white hot room which would null raven's powers is genuinely insane

Evidently we need Vs Battles and Death Battle to merge for the perfect DC and Marvel balance.

Though in all seriousness, I really dislike how Cosmic DC and Marvel match ups get handled in Death Battle so far. They just treat them as equal and say "that's that" then move onto hax.

Evidently we need Vs Battles and Death Battle to merge for the perfect DC and Marvel balance.

Though in all seriousness, I really dislike how Cosmic DC and Marvel match ups get handled in Death Battle so far. They just treat them as equal and say "that's that" then move onto hax.
I mean, technically speaking they are if you use Amalgam comics and the definition of Omniverse for both series

It's more that they're really bad at scaling where characters land in the overall cosmological hierarchy

Back