• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 10, The more things change, the more they stay the same]

For Sephiroth vs Vergil it is wrong by our standards since even with the recent DMC downgrades he's still Low 1-C and Immeasurable (Which kinda cringe imo but it is what it is) while Sephiroth, well, isn't.
The end result was kinda correct since DMC 3 Vergil is 6C and DMC 5 wasn't out when the match was made.

Bayo vs Dante is pretty much Dante's win regardless of 5 and PoC, they just made it overkill

Ah I see (I keep thinking DMC5 came out before the fight for some reason)
Tbf, DMC5 was released only a few months after Sephy vs Vergil IIRC

As fun as that episode was (seeing Vergil fight is always pretty awesome), yeah there were many things that could have been handled better, Yamato supposedly not cutting dimensions, not really looking into the speed of the characters just saying Sephiroth could handle it (which reminds me of very early seasons) and the whole farfetched explanation on Sephiroth not scaling to the Supernova but having some pretty busted Cosmic Awareness.

Last edited:
wally is not 6D,he is 5D with enviormental destruction of a 6D.
which again,it is not his own thing that allows him to be 6D.

Not really? Bayo wins pretty handily, even back then she should have won
Bruh

Well then, care to explain how haxless Bayonetta gets past anything DMC has? Ignoring, of course, that without the third game she caps at 2C/B while DMC gets tier 1 from the Manga and the metric ton of hax from the rest of the series

all the Fairy tail matchups now should either be WRONG or ATT due to Erza and Gray being stronger and faster than current Zoro and Esdeath-also I heard one piece is getting downgraded too

Current Natsu super stomps Ace now

I also bloody called it Jonathan now omega Blitzes Tanjiro now

Last edited:
Bruh

Well then, care to explain how haxless Bayonetta gets past anything DMC has? Ignoring, of course, that without the third game she caps at 2C/B while DMC gets tier 1 from the Manga and the metric ton of hax from the rest of the series

My guy once Bayo's revisions are done she's going to hav a hax list comparable to if not superior to Dante's and resistances to match it

My guy once Bayo's revisions are done she's going to hav a hax list comparable to if not superior to Dante's and resistances to match it
I've been waiting for that give or take 1 year by now...

If she had any relevant hax from Bayo 1-2 she would be having it in her profile by now and Bayo 3 didn't give much shit and the whole cosmic will thing isn't helping her against Dante like at all

I've been waiting for that give or take 1 year by now...

If she had any relevant hax from Bayo 1-2 she would be having it in her profile by now and Bayo 3 didn't give much shit and the whole cosmic will thing isn't helping her against Dante like at all
Problem is she has a TON of missing hax tha comes from Bayo 1 and 2 but the bayo team keeps preventing me from making the CRT because they want to be the ones to make the thread, and Bayo 3 gave her even more bullshit hax

Problem is she has a TON of missing hax tha comes from Bayo 1 and 2 but the bayo team keeps preventing me from making the CRT because they want to be the ones to make the thread, and Bayo 3 gave her even more bullshit hax
Why didn't you made it years ago tho

Anyways, like I said her stuff is useless even if she ever gets anything considering that DMC deals on layers like a cake

1. Tanjiro Kamado vs Johnathan Joestar | Reason: So basically Johnathan does not get high end JoJo stuff which is why Tanjiro is both stronger and faster, Wrong, Decent

2. Zoro vs Erza | Reason: Despite constant revisions for both, ATT, it should be right. Right, Good

3. Gray vs Esdeath | Reason: Should be right, looking at profiles ATT. Right, Good

4. Natsu vs Ace | Reason: Well... Probably Ace should've won ATT, that's what I've heard. Wrong, Decent
  5. These Need revaluation/revision

Me saying Jonathan Joestar should scale to Dio and now he does thanks to the recent revisions
Was I that confident on that? Weird.

Do you got link? I am shitposty type so I propably said that but Im curious now cause I dont remember that.

Also using VSW Profiles when they make Korra beat Storm isnt a real argument :^)

1. Zoro vs Erza | Reason: Despite constant revisions for both, ATT, it should be right. Right, Good

2. Gray vs Esdeath | Reason: Should be right, looking at profiles ATT. Right, Good

3. Natsu vs Ace | Reason: Well... Probably Ace should've won ATT, that's what I've heard. Wrong, Decent
ATT means at that time.

They blocked me from doing so back then as well
No one is preventing you from jack shit, at least that ive seen lmfao. Maybe like comic but she aint your boss lol. Your keyboard is not being held hostage

Well, now that I think about it you cant do it now anyways because you're topic banned.

Even without Vader stuff Boba has better AP and speed, no? Or should using Vader scaling mean that it can only be Decent, not Good.

Hmm that is MFTL Speed for the Jojo, yeah. Tanjiro still has the AP but speed is probably too good here?

I did add the ATTs on FT matches?
But are they really considered ATT and not wrong? Was Whole Cake island Zoro weaker than Erza ATT? What about ace and natsu? at what point in time did these characters become stronger?

also Joestar kinda blitzs and negs with Hamon

Back