• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 10, The more things change, the more they stay the same]

Batman Beyond vs Spider-Man 2099 | Reason: Batman vs Spider-Man moment. Wrong, Bad
You know, can't Bruce hack into Miguel's suit to immobilize him or something, it's still an A.I. after all and Batman has done some pretty ridiculous intelligence feats that make hacking into Lyla seem like a piece of cake

Welp, High 3-A go brrrrrr...!
The actual ep only had Sauron scaled to lifting an island and frankly they had like a only 2x AP different.

So yeah, High 3-A did not go brrrr in the ep, and the stats gap is really inaccurate, hence it was suggested to be changed earlier.

Despite me being the current Accuracy writer here, I have very narrow knowledge on VS on most verses to truly give a definite answers to either, so I recommend someone else comment too, but I can try a bit. Sorry lol

Does Bats have actual feats of hacking in DCAU in fly? It was composite tho which makes it weird.

Oh yeah, I can add stuff to MadaraAizen, I think I forgot.

Despite me being the current Accuracy writer here, I have very narrow knowledge on VS on most verses to truly give a definite answers to either, so I recommend someone else comment too, but I can try a bit. Sorry lol

Does Bats have actual feats of hacking in DCAU in fly? It was composite tho which makes it weird.

Oh yeah, I can add stuff to MadaraAizen, I think I forgot.
Did you add the stuff I brought up yet?

Does Bats have actual feats of hacking in DCAU in fly?
Here's what I've found out on r/DCAU, maybe check the episodes out yourself

Hacking the Riddler's drone to cheat the maze in BTAS episode: If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich?

Beating the Riddler in VR in What Is Reality? on BTAS

He made a Javelin into a 🧲 to intercept a cruise missile in The Doomsday Sanction on Justice League Unlimted

He tricked Hugo Strange's machine by imagining that Strange planned to con The Joker, Penguin, and Two Face in The Strange Secret Of Bruce Wayne on BTAS

Last edited:
Did you add the stuff I brought up yet?
Pretty sure FT stuff is fine, I added Jonathan being faster than Tanjiro.

I'm Batman
And tbf, Terry's profile is kinda bare bones. There isn't really much there in hacking for him there. Even that clip isn't Bruce assisting from his computer, its him physically hacking a drone at his youth. All the other mentions are also about Bruce, not Terry.

Like, it is brave and I encourage to find if it is possible for loser to win a DB, but Terry beating Miguel always was a bit dumb.

None of those still address these points:
  • Profiles just flat out don't have hacking in Terry's profile so match is still wrong by purpose of this thread
  • Videos show more direct feats from Bruce in action, not as support for Terry
  • Miguel's suit being hacked doesn't fully negate him
  • Miguel still kinda just beats Terry in speed and AP even if he would get hacked

• Miguel's suit being hacked doesn't fully negate him
  • Miguel still kinda just beats Terry in speed and AP even if he would get hacked
I'm just saying that if Bruce hacks the suit, he can easily immobilize Miguel in it

Although since you're asking for anything for Terry himself, do we consider comic feats as canon?

The result of Obito (High 6-A; Relativistic) VS Vader (5-B, Relativistic; FTL combat & reaction speed augmented by precognition) becomes Wrong.

The result of Obito (High 6-A; Relativistic) VS Vader (5-B, Relativistic; FTL combat & reaction speed augmented by precognition) becomes Wrong.
The research and wincon wasalso pretty bad, Infinite Tsukuyomi being the main reason for him winning in particular, thats just not an ability that Obito has, and Vader has resisted planet-spanning mindhax multiple times

The research and wincon wasalso pretty bad, Infinite Tsukuyomi being the main reason for him winning in particular, thats just not an ability that Obito has, and Vader has resisted planet-spanning mindhax multiple times
Didn't hax got hit to the point affecting planets/galaxies/Universes isn't as much of potency as layers?

And I have heard that Vader has used illusions to let himself to see Padma before deactivating it, so I don't think illusion of Padma is something dangerous for Vader.

But Vader's profile in VS Battles Wiki is still bad. One of the bad trait of the profile is that they composite Canon and Legend, despite Canon Vader and Legend Vader has feats differences and abilities differences.

I do feel that Vader VS Obito is Wrong, Bad. Things are seemingly on Obito's favor, until you find that The Force has allowed Vader to resist worse illusions and resistance to even "time-space" things.

I do feel that Obito should be the one who loses FRA, but I dislike some people blindly believe that the result is right. One of the thing which are frequently brought is that "you must have that purple eye to resist Infinite Tsukuyomi". If so, I can say that all non-Naruto characters cannot resist Infinite Tsukuyomi even if they have resisted to something worse than Infinite Tsukuyomi with the same logic. Vader himself is one of the people who resists to the worse. Also, Obito is stronger than Madara, and the latter's AP are already questionable. Also, there is argument that IT absorbs Darth Vader's power, and they fails to see how Siths (Darth Vader included) mercilessly drain a planet to increase their power.

Last edited:
And it is Death Battle, a well-known versus debating web series. And the wrong result will soon become the consensus even if Vader's potential is ignored a lot. And we don't have the ability of making a decent animation of Vader VS Obito. Such a pity.

And it is Death Battle, a well-known versus debating web series. And the wrong result will soon become the consensus even if Vader's potential is ignored a lot. And we don't have the ability of making a decent animation of Vader VS Obito. Such a pity.
The wiki too is a very well known site so regardless of how the match goes a lot of people will come here to check profiles and compare for themselves.

I do feel that Obito should be the one who loses FRA, but I dislike some people blindly believe that the result is right. One of the thing which are frequently brought is that "you must have that purple eye to resist Infinite Tsukuyomi". If so, I can say that all non-Naruto characters cannot resist Infinite Tsukuyomi even if they have resisted to something worse than Infinite Tsukuyomi with the same logic. Vader himself is one of the people who resists to the worse. Also, Obito is stronger than Madara, and the latter's AP are already questionable. Also, there is argument that IT absorbs Darth Vader's power, and they fails to see how Siths (Darth Vader included) mercilessly drain a planet to increase their power.
And this is not mentioning the scaling for Vader to be High 5-A to 3-C

The wiki too is a very well known site so regardless of how the match goes a lot of people will come here to check profiles and compare for themselves.
But Vader's profile is outdated compared to Obito's. And Vader would lose the 5-B in VS Battles Wiki.

I personally feel that Obito is an interesting character, but I still feel that Vader should win this.

Back