• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
now that the MCU is 7B we can do this

7B deadlift without yamato (I don't want slices of thanos) and thanos base (if thanos can't then change it for thanos with an infinity gem)

speed = y sba

Dante soul hax lol so I didn't make the fight

deadweight: 1

purple man:

Patty shoots:

Nero's scaled to Echidna, who did like feat and it's about 9.6 MT. So he's just a tad over baseline...which I think just means he's baseline or something.

Base Thanos with no Infinity Gem and whatnot seems to scale to Hulk and Thor. Hulk is apparently City for being almost comparable to Awakened Thor. Thor, IDK but one of his tier reasons is for doing a feat he did that's anywhere from 9.6 to 14.2.

It's hard to make out but...IF I'm reading them right, Thanos at this form is either equal to Nero or has a 3 something MT AP advantage.

I'm most likely missing something from Nero's page on his Tier but I'm going based on what I see from the page at a glance (and some searching).

Yeah, from what I found the highest Calc is 19 Mt, which isn't much stronger at first glance but can make the difference in the long run

No guys, no

Force Edge is calced at 6 mt thanks to DMC3, Sparda is >>> that

Sanctus by himself is already far superior to Echidna who's 6mt

Sanctus + Sparda is at least >> 12 mt

Nero casually defeats that

Ah. So Nero is the one that has the AP advantage. Although going by the highest value Thanos is scaled to from that of Nero's, I feel like they'd be comparable or maybe even.

That said, it's hard to say here on the fight on some thoughts I have of it. Since you have a Thanos who doesn't have an Infinity Gem let alone an incomplete Gauntlet (of any number of gems) to that of a Nero who, if we equate to him not having Yamato=not having his DT IDEK, has his sword, gun and Devil Arm.

Dante Demon Killah said:
No guys, no

Force Edge is calced at 6 mt thanks to DMC3, Sparda is >>> that

Sanctus by himself is already far superior to Echidna who's 6mt

Sanctus + Sparda is at least >> 12 mt

Nero casually defeats that
You forgot he had Yamato at that time, OP took that away so this is BoG Nero

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
Ah. So Nero is the one that has the AP advantage. Although going by the highest value Thanos is scaled to from that of Nero's, I feel like they'd be comparable or maybe even.

That said, it's hard to say here on the fight on some thoughts I have of it. Since you have a Thanos who doesn't have an Infinity Gem let alone an incomplete Gauntlet (of any number of gems) to that of a Nero who, if we equate to him not having Yamato=not having his DT IDEK, has his sword, gun and Devil Arm.
BoG Nero doesn't even has regen tho, without Yamato he loses power as no DT, etc.

Right. So it's basically Pre-Yamato then.

At that point he had already gone through demons like Echidna, Bael(?) and Beriel with just his Devil Bringer and sword&gun.

Back