• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
8018772-4e9ca8ff-b2ef-4e9d-974f-e339f20eb860.jpeg

8018773-7617c264-67b4-4cd6-84a4-35462b59a08f.jpeg

8018774-92ad18a4-7bb6-477d-8b3c-0b240421116c.jpeg

this thread we’ll be more focused on the new dcamu but you can still discuss earlier dcamu films if you want

Last edited:
I haven't watched these new movies in full, but from clips I've seen on YouTube, I can say I personally prefer this new style over the original DC Animated Movie Universe's style. It looked like every other superhero cartoon out there at the time (including DC's own movies disconnected from the universe), but these movies have taken a different approach, and I like that. Of course, they would still have to live up to the story of the original DCAMU in order to be worth a damn. I definitely need to check these out.

I can't wait for the Reverse Flash stuff. Speedster fights are always interesting.

I can't wait for the Reverse Flash stuff. Speedster fights are always interesting.
I can't wait for that they did damn good in Justice society world war 2 when it came to the flash even they're worth a watch trust me

I haven't watched these new movies in full, but from clips I've seen on YouTube, I can say I personally prefer this new style over the original DC Animated Movie Universe's style. It looked like every other superhero cartoon out there at the time (including DC's own movies disconnected from the universe), but these movies have taken a different approach, and I like that. Of course, they would still have to live up to the story of the original DCAMU in order to be worth a damn. I definitely need to check these out.

Definitely, the new animation style is an improvement. It's much more cartoonish but it's really good and the characters get more iconized. The two Long Halloween movies were great honestly. Hope we'll have more in this style.

Not an enormous fan of it but still good for me. Hope we'll get more Batman stories and maybed a WW movie where we will deal with the gods.

Btw, I bought The Long Halloween dvd. The boxes have Green Lantern, Sinestro, Aquaman and Constantine drawn in a style reminiscent of the new style for the DC movies. Foreshadowing? (I want another Constantine movie. And yes, I want him to be voiced by Matt Ryan. The guy IS Constantine, and basically the only reason I'm still interested in the Arrowverse currently)

Btw, I bought The Long Halloween dvd. The boxes have Green Lantern, Sinestro, Aquaman and Constantine drawn in a style reminiscent of the new style for the DC movies. Foreshadowing? (I want another Constantine movie. And yes, I want him to be voiced by Matt Ryan. The guy IS Constantine, and basically the only reason I'm still interested in the Arrowverse currently)
Oooo I hope so

Back