• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
also injustice is out of anyone cares
I was wondering where they were going with it, since it was a rather close adaption of Year 1, but then it borrowed stuff from the sequel comics and ended on a weird short note from the first game.

It wasn't bad but I feel it would've been better if they went with an season series rather than one movie. Like with Invincible or The Boys

Haven't watched it myself personally but I saw some clips I really don't like and they completely wasted Yuri Lowenthal as the Flash. Personally tired of joker and batman being able to bs every single thing in DC at it just somehow works, I probably won't be watching it. I can offer plenty of critique for how the flash dies alone but I'll leave it at that and just say that movie isn't for me.

Yuri Lowenthal as the Flash
It was weird that the Flash was taken out. Especially considering how important his role is in the main series
Personally tired of joker and batman being able to bs every single thing in DC at it just somehow works
In this case, only the Joker is really BS. Batman doesn't really do anything that goofy or Batgod like in this movie.

It was weird that the Flash was taken out. Especially considering how important his role is in the main series
This especially gets me I might be really critical of injustice normally but they could at the very least keep everything relevant to the original story present and not make crazy changes I actually liked Flash's role in the normal injustice story and the games but killing him outright like this is just bad writing
In this case, only the Joker is really BS. Batman doesn't really do anything that goofy or Batgod like in this movie.
Good at least Batman is consistent but the joker stuff definitely is annoying

I feel like it got approved of because of Amazon's success with their stuff, but I think they went with the easy safe option with a movie. If they did a series I think it could be a lot better, since you can tackle it piece meal and more importantly you can pick and choose what you adapt overall.

Just finished and I gotta agree that wasted flash and idk why they tried to replace black canary with Harley that was just bad. The film wasn’t terrible but it wasn’t good either. Atleast this superman has good feats so eh

Currently watching the Injustice movie. For now, it's quite good I think and I hope the characters will have good feats.

Also, I'm glad because the movie has brought back the official French dub for Batman for pretty much all media for a long time (the same as Thor in the MCU), him and the classical voice actor of Superman were switched for a time but that wasn't great at all so I'm very glad they brought the true French Batman voice (aside from another who dubbed him in the DCAU)

Back