• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just of this but shouldn’t dcamu trigon be like plantery seeing as how he was laughing at apokolips destruction?
Trigon was laughing because Darkseid would be dragged within this pocket dimension with him and he could spend all eternity using him as punching ball. He probably could have endured the explosion (I mean he has the power to destroy worlds) but nothing shows it

I mean, just laughing at someone isn't a AP feat unless its something like this. Tarkin isn't Tier 5 because he smirked when the Death Star blew up Alderon or whatever.
True but I’d think laughing at a planet that your on being destroyed would have to mean something. Especially since he flew head first into said portal that was tearing apokolips apart
Trigon was laughing because Darkseid would be dragged within this pocket dimension with him and he could spend all eternity using him as punching ball. He probably could have endured the explosion (I mean he has the power to destroy worlds) but nothing shows it
Did darksied ever learn this? Because it looked like he was scared of the planet being destroyed if anything. Especially considering he called trigon “mad”

True but I’d think laughing at a planet that your on being destroyed would have to mean something. Especially since he flew head first into said portal that was tearing apokolips apart

Did darksied ever learn this? Because it looked like he was scared of the planet being destroyed if anything. Especially considering he called trigon “mad”
He was scared of being dragged into the dimension, Apokolips being destroyed was something that surprised him

First, because he will be imprisonned in it and second, and most importantly, because he will spend eternity being used as a punching ball by a sadistic interdimensional demon
Again how dose he know any of this because unless I’m forgetting something it was never stated were said portal would led to so the only thing that would make sense for him to be afraid of would be the fact the planet is literally being torn to shreds

Haven't watched the movie for a long time but I remember it was stated this would imprison Darkseid by dragging him into the portal with Apokolips so even if he wasn't aware of the exact plan, he figured out what was happening to him pretty quickly
And him being afraid was a combination of things, we hear him saying no and screaming clearly panicked as he's dragged through the portal

Haven't watched the movie for a long time but I remember it was stated this would imprison Darkseid by dragging him into the portal with Apokolips so even if he wasn't aware of the exact plan, he figured out what was happening to him pretty quickly
And him being afraid was a combination of things, we hear him saying no and screaming clearly panicked as he's dragged through the portal
Can you find a clip or something of this being stated? I don’t see how seeing a portal tearing a planet apart would make one jump to the conclusion of being trapped for ever and not die. But even if it was that would still be consideration for an upgrade considering the planet being destroyed was more of an after thought then before hand.

Can't find any precise clip of it. Though now that I think about it, I think you're right, the plan was more about destroying Apokolips but the portal ended up dragging Darkseid and Trigon

Can't find any precise clip of it. Though now that I think about it, I think you're right, the plan was more about destroying Apokolips but the portal ended up dragging Darkseid and Trigon
Ya it was probably something like that. So trigon should definitely recive sone kinda of upgrade, also probably a calc for how fast he flew into the portal

Tbh, Long Halloween aside, all the movies have too much plot holes.
Man Of Tomorrow tried to cram too much in a short time, should’ve just been Superman and Lobo.
WW2 never explained why Flash was even sent there, and the guy who’s supposed to explain (Dr Fate) just disappears. And Flash doesn’t do much in the final battle.
And Green Lantern, oh boy. How the hell did Sinestro solo the Guardians? How did John Stewert freaking beat 10 rings Parallax Hal when he’s so inexperienced? Did Hawkgirl resolve the war between her people and the Rannian?
I swear this should’ve been a step up from the DCAMU.

Tbh, Long Halloween aside, all the movies have too much plot holes.
Man Of Tomorrow tried to cram too much in a short time, should’ve just been Superman and Lobo.
WW2 never explained why Flash was even sent there, and the guy who’s supposed to explain (Dr Fate) just disappears. And Flash doesn’t do much in the final battle.
And Green Lantern, oh boy. How the hell did Sinestro solo the Guardians? How did John Stewert freaking beat 10 rings Parallax Hal when he’s so inexperienced? Did Hawkgirl resolve the war between her people and the Rannian?
I swear this should’ve been a step up from the DCAMU.
It’s funny how it always seems like Batman’s films get the best treatment

Eh, it didn’t feel that cumbersome for me to be honest.

That we’ll probably be explained at a later date or something.

may the GL movie sucked tbh. Atleast Adam strange was cool

Aight, what are the best feats we have for this universe so far?
I think Parasite tanking Lobo’s self destruct, Flash blitzing bullets and Nazis at only half speed, Green Lantern containing and surviving a Zeta Beam, and WW making quick work of tanks.

Looking at all the Batman scenes, he seems 9-C at best, hasn’t demonstrated any feats on a 9-B level or fought anyone who’s 9-B. I think Solomon Grundy tanked being thrown through buildings, but Bats never really hurt him physically.

Aight, what are the best feats we have for this universe so far?
I think Parasite tanking Lobo’s self destruct, Flash blitzing bullets and Nazis at only half speed, Green Lantern containing and surviving a Zeta Beam, and WW making quick work of tanks.
Adam strange distagrating stuff, supergirl and mon-el fighting, WW and aquaman throwing each other threw buildings

Brainiac 5 has an energy shield (photo-kinetic? kinetic-reactive?) that grows thicker every time its limits are tested, and, the 31st century's Brainiac had a machine that would have erased the entire universe, if I'm not mistaken.

Back