• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Finishing up the GL animated series and it’s pretty damm good. It also got some pretty good feats

(2:28)

Do you know where I can watch it without paying? from what little I remember when I saw it in the TV, Mobius AKA Anti Monitor destroyed entire planets with a wave of antimatter

Hal took the ShockWave from an exploding planet.

Is
It on HBO?
HBO max
Do you know where I can watch it without paying? from what little I remember when I saw it in the TV, Mobius AKA Anti Monitor destroyed entire planets with a wave of antimatter

Hal took the ShockWave from an exploding planet.
Sail the sea’s or watch it on HBO max

nope that was the blast from one of the red lanterns planet killers

Damn the Tomorrowverse was short-lived
image0.png

image2.jpg

image1.jpg

DCAMU was pumping out many projects a year
Projects of varying quality.
Not every film could be a Justice League: War or a The Flashpoint Paradox or a Suicide Squad: Hell To Pay or a The Death of Superman.
Damn the Tomorrowverse was short-lived
image0.png

image2.jpg

image1.jpg
Ya think Watchmen'll kickstart the new iteration of the Tomorrowverse and lead into Doomsday Clock?

I'm looking foward to the Crisis on Infinite Earths, though I REALLY hope they know what they're doing cause this is a very heavy stuff to make into a movie, animated or not, and they better not make a barely 2 hours and some movie cause it won't be enough

Justice League Warworld is actually more boring than Shazam 2 and Captain Marvel wow
So I watched it cuz I had nothing better to do, my god was this horrible. Only segment I enjoyed was the black and white section. Movie is over and I still have no idea what the hell happened.

Back