• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This and this demonstrates that Kryptonian HV imparts physical force since it causes shockwaves and pushes foes back, and it’s powerful enough to blow back and harm other High 7-As like Supes and Wondy. It’s basically an Energy Attack, not just heat.

Supes’ HV blew back and injured Steppenwolf in the Snyder Cut.

Also, Cyborg aided in the separation of the Mother Boxes, which caused an explosion that slightly harmed Superman, something Cyborg withstood. Smh I can’t believe I rewatched Whedon cut scenes

The force doesn't need to be equivalent to it's tier, it just needs to push something back forcefully and we have instances of that
How exactly is that supposed to prove cyborg scales to Clark’s physical when all it did was push something?
Irrelevant since we take the TC as canon and tbh we should get rid of th Snyder keys
it kinda is relevant when synder characters have different feats and different continuity from cannon versions but whatever
This and this demonstrates that Kryptonian HV imparts physical force since it causes shockwaves and pushes foes back, and it’s powerful enough to blow back and harm other High 7-As like Supes and Wondy. It’s basically an Energy Attack, not just heat.

Supes’ HV blew back and injured Steppenwolf in the Snyder Cut.

Also, Cyborg aided in the separation of the Mother Boxes, which caused an explosion that slightly harmed Superman, something Cyborg withstood. Smh I can’t believe I rewatched Whedon cut scenes
Ok I agree with it having physical force but again it harms people via heat not force. The only exception would probably be DD since his a mutant. And even then it’s still debatable(many for the syndercut version) considering it seems like Clark was pulling his punches. Seeing as even Batman could survive getting blasted in his face.

Via heat not force

just because he helped dosen’t mean he contributed anything, seems fine for eyes on version. I understand your pain
I also believe it happens in the TC so it qualifies

Cyborg's thing is also more technopathy and his durability feat is kinda weird ngl
what also happens in the syndercut?

I still don't agree with the calc

We have stuff for the actual destruction the world engine does and it's High 7-A. Even if it surfaced wiped overtime, it's clear that's what it's supposed to do in a combat applicable span of time.

We have stuff for the actual destruction the world engine does and it's High 7-A. Even if it surfaced wiped overtime, it's clear that's what it's supposed to do in a combat applicable span of time.

In fairness the High 7-A is just it's impact on Earth and not it's actual terraformation.
How exactly is that supposed to prove cyborg scales to Clark’s physical when all it did was push something?
I'm not saying he'd scale outright to Supes since that's clearly an outlier, only that Heat Vision does meet the criteria it not just being Heat Resistance. It's perfectly valid as actual AP

Ok I agree with it having physical force but again it harms people via heat not force. The only exception would probably be DD since his a mutant. And even then it’s still debatable(many for the syndercut version) considering it seems like Clark was pulling his punches. Seeing as even Batman could survive getting blasted in his face.
When Wonder Woman attempted to block and push back against Doomsday’s HV it overpowered her, showing its force is High 7-A.

Also when does Batman tank HV to the face? He’s a completely normal human with neither Heat Resistance nor High 7-A durability so that sounds like textbook PIS.

In fairness the High 7-A is just it's impact on Earth and not it's actual terraformation.

I'm not saying he'd scale outright to Supes since that's clearly an outlier, only that Heat Vision does meet the criteria it not just being Heat Resistance. It's perfectly valid as actual AP
I know I’m just saying how is that supposed to be proof for him to scale to something meaningful
When Wonder Woman attempted to block and push back against Doomsday’s HV it overpowered her, showing its force is High 7-A.

Also when does Batman tank HV to the face? He’s a completely normal human with neither Heat Resistance nor High 7-A durability so that sounds like textbook PIS.
fair enough

8067967-image%282%29.jpg

8067968-image%283%29.jpg

I would think this would be proof of Clark holding back if anything considering he has complete control over his hv

... So like, the terraformation isn't actually applicable to combat then?

If by paradox this terraforming is High 6-C and the clear visible impact we see and is tanked by Superman is High 7-A, why would we take the former?

If by paradox this terraforming is High 6-C and the clear visible impact we see and is tanked by Superman is High 7-A, why would we take the former?
The High 7-A is the World Forger creating a shockwave that cratered a mountain and we use it to scale since Supes oneshot it easily
The terraforming is what Supes was actively enduring the force of so it's certainly applicable (it's the beam compressing Clark in the third act)

The High 7-A = WE Durability
The High 6-C = WE Attack Potency

Last edited:
I still don't agree with the calc

Huh? I'm pretty sure the High 7-A calc is not from the terraforming beam, but from the World Engine simply crashing into a mountain.

Superman already scales far above that for one-shotting it.

Huh? I'm pretty sure the High 7-A calc is not from the terraforming beam, but from the World Engine simply crashing into a mountain.

Superman already scales far above that for one-shotting it.
Yeah, the High 7-A is a KE impact calc.

Apparently even the High 7-A calc is a lowball because the mountain was far away, and inverse-square law dictates that it'd be even stronger at the point of origin. So uh...

Problem is, you can't reverse-inverse-square law it because the mountain's surface area and distance angsizing are next to impossible to calculate due to shit angles and placement.

Apparently even the High 7-A calc is a lowball because the mountain was far away, and inverse-square law dictates that it'd be even stronger at the point of origin. So uh...

Problem is, you can't reverse-inverse-square law it because the mountain's surface area and distance angsizing are next to impossible to calculate due to shit angles and placement.
Of course, there HAD to be something to make an interesting calc nigh-impossible

TBH 6-C mountain busting would be based
While we're here a recalc of the Atlantis feat using Greenland might be worth doing since there's continental statements for it and the tsunami in Aquaman might be worth calcing but idk if it scales to physicals at all

Last edited:
Oh ok

But is it even possible to calc it? Maybe we can use the tsunami scene in the movie but I doubt it will give us the whole thing

Back