• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Only Superman should get island level because he's hot (I will not add anything else to this agreement).

He took the teraforming blast head and it should be fine to scale people to him based on whether they could hurt him or not.

And also, while steppenwolf and the real doomsday destroyed a good portion of the moon, why didn't they all scale that?

It’s magnitudes higher then the next best feats performed by a character stronger then them, we have no idea how DD busted the moon and we have no idea whether Wolf even met him

no seriously the source for them having fought is a magazine article that speculates whether Lex is working with him or not and is likely just a reference to Hunter/Prey

bb5.jpg

But anyways, was there a calc for when the moon got fragmented?

He's vague
He starts off 9-A but then grows throughout the course of their fight

I think he would be comparable by the end tho

This about give a lot of DCEU vs Injustice matchups
Sadly I think Injustice has a fairly big AP edge, with Superman performing a 1 Teraton feat while fighting Darkseid which could imply he scales to 500 Gigatons but Sinestro and co scale to 171 Gigatons which is fairly close

should he just be "up to X" or something like that tthen
Yeah it'd be a Varies tier since he was growing throughout the fight with the Trinity
He would be 9-A/8-C at the start tho which is fun
Oh, another Injustice CRT coming?
Aye
  • Volume 2 for Speed (this was 1 but I got sidetracked)
  • Volume 3 for Street level AP (Deciding who gets what and what their tier is in base)
  • Voume 4 for hax (The Gods like Zeus and Ares are missing a lot)

Why would DD be < Zod? Zod is his base and he constantly gets stronger so DD > Zod from the very start.
Because Doomsday clearly isn't Kryptonian level at the start, his best feat is ******* up Helicopters with his pulse and fighting a Clark still recovering from Kryptonite poisoning and being slammed through pillars before being amped by the nuke.
There's no real reason to assume DD is > Zod from the start unless you believe the Supes who got wrecked by a nuke is >> his Gigaton performing self from MOS

I could see him being > Zod but only via absorbing the Nuclear enegy

Last edited:
Because Doomsday clearly isn't Kryptonian level at the start, his best feat is ******* up Helicopters with his pulse and fighting a Clark still recovering from Kryptonite poisoning and being slammed through pillars before being amped by the nuke.
There's no real reason to assume DD is > Zod from the start unless you believe the Supes who got wrecked by a nuke is >> his Gigaton performing self from MOS

I could see him being > Zod but only via absorbing the Nuclear enegy
Except that Supes would scale above the WE feat since that massively weakened him. This BvS Supes would be considerably stronger than his MoS self given his better feats in his montage. Zod’s body would scale to the WE, and so would a weakened Clark given that when he performed that feat, he was laid out on the floor and could barely lift a hand to touch the sunlight while Kryptonite weakened Supes was able to fly around no problem.

Saying DD only gets to that level with the nuke doesn’t make sense since it isn’t even close to the power of the League at full strength. If we are going to say that the nuke put DD on their level, Diana and Clark should just scale to the nuke and say Diana got stronger between BvS and JL (pretty sure there is a statement of her getting stronger with age somewhere but don’t quote me on that.

Except that Supes would scale above the WE feat since that massively weakened him.
  • Ignoring Supes was weakened in the BVS fight
  • Supes was outright winded by a 9-A+ feat; he's clearly not on the level of the WE here
This BvS Supes would be considerably stronger than his MoS self given his better feats in his montage
Yes, but in his prime
Zod’s body would scale to the WE, and so would a weakened Clark given that when he performed that feat, he was laid out on the floor and could barely lift a hand to touch the sunlight while Kryptonite weakened Supes was able to fly around no problem.
This showing is also much more negative then Clark later being belted by Krypton's atmosphere so it's fair to say there's a level of adaptation there; Clark could not only stand against the Engine's force but also fly into it hard enough to crush it
Saying DD only gets to that level with the nuke doesn’t make sense since it isn’t even close to the power of the League at full strength.
It does when you consider DD clearly grows exponentially stronger from what he absorbs and then casually performs a 7-A feat
I;m not saying the nuke is > the League, only that Doomsday is on their level after feeding on it
If we are going to say that the nuke put DD on their level, Diana and Clark should just scale to the nuke and say Diana got stronger between BvS and JL (pretty sure there is a statement of her getting stronger with age somewhere but don’t quote me on that.
Nah Doomsday, Aquaman and MOS Supes are all miles above the nuke so this is eh
Also if you have a statement on Diana that'd be nice but I doubt it reflects a jump in strength in the span of two years (this might also further the scaling for the Old Gods if it relates to being divine)

Back