• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The records of DC movies are bad right now so this kind of announcement made me cautious
The last good movie we got was The Batman so yeah. Well, aside from the animated movies since DC easily rules animation (taking the Spider-Verse movies but that's two, arguably fantastic movies, against an onslaught of passable to excellent movies)

The last good movie we got was The Batman so yeah. Well, aside from the animated movies since DC easily rules animation (taking the Spider-Verse movies but that's two, arguably fantastic movies, against an onslaught of passable to excellent movies)
They should just stick with the animations from now on tbh

I WANT HIM DEAD, I WANT HIS FAMILY DEAD, I WANT HIS HOUSE BURNT TO THE GROUND I WANT TO GO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND PISS ON HIS ASHES.
TjMSAH7.jpeg

How come Titans doesn't have any profiles?
The same reson why most anything else that you're maybe wondering about hasn't been indexed yet, simply put no one has decided to watch and tackle indexing it

Hey what happened with the planetary feat in Blue Beetle.
My computer has been messed up the last 4 months so the profile has been on hold since I couldn't gather scans for his abilities myself, I can try and finish on mobile some time later since I do have a blog

My computer has been messed up the last 4 months so the profile has been on hold since I couldn't gather scans for his abilities myself, I can try and finish on mobile some time later since I do have a blog
I have the movie, I can upload and link scans to a acceptable website in case you need it

Well from what I have heard it seems Lost Kingdom has goods fights and power feats for mid tiers. And the movie itself is mid so I will wait for OTT. Plus there aren't any screens here anyway.

Since the DCEU is officially over now, I made a thread for the new DCU.

Before I go waste my time making a thread, what do you guys think about these statements?

I personally believe it implies relativity to the mother boxes. In other words it literally says a charged up Barry would generate enough force to break through the unities defenses, the unity being High 6A.

Before I go waste my time making a thread, what do you guys think about these statements?

I personally believe it implies relativity to the mother boxes. In other words it literally says a charged up Barry would generate enough force to break through the unities defenses, the unity being High 6A.

Consistent with the Black Adam vision feat and the Doomsday moon feat.

In SC, it’s planetary (or whatever atomising the Earth is). Not sure those scans are enough to scale Barry to it though. It also talks about breaking through the Unity’s defenses to upload Victor into it, defenses which aren’t necessarily = the Unity’s AP.

Back