• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah I see. That's kind of a weird circular scaling chain but eh
Tbh, Superman bullrushed through the World Engine and it didn't take the attack in a way that allows valid scaling

It's like saying Orochi should scale to Saitama's normal punch when it utterly tore through his body, just because there's still some of him left

Last edited:

terrifics.jpg

I just hope this won't make the movie too heavy and the main focus will still be Supes though. I'm very enthusiastic about it embrassing the comic book madness though
James has stated it's still a movie about Supes, they're just supporting cast

True but as much as I trust Gunn, I still fear the whole too much stuff in the same movie effect. I still believe he can give us an awesome movie, I just prefer to be careful

Been a while now but since I wanted to make a Hespera profile, did we have ideas for her tier? I saw Shazam was upgraded, should she get the same tier?

Personally, it's kinda iffy. Afaik, only Ares and Zeus have actual Low 6-B scaling, and Ares singlehandedly slaughtered every Old God other than Zeus
I mean, normally other gods should also kind of scale since Ares had to go through every one of them (or at least the Olympians, maybe minor gods are still there) and get empowered to kill Zeus
Not that I know of
Hmm

I mean, normally other gods should also kind of scale since Ares had to go through every one of them (or at least the Olympians, maybe minor gods are still there) and get empowered to kill Zeus
I don't remember anything about Ares being empowered. All I remember was the scene basically saying that Ares curbstomped killed every god until Zeus was the only one left to defeat him

I think it was stated Ares was empowered by the violence from the War of the Gods and that's how he could fight and harm Zeus in the end

Anyway, I can deal with Sabacc if that's okay

I think it was stated Ares was empowered by the violence from the War of the Gods and that's how he could fight and harm Zeus in the end
This is the exact statement about Ares killing the gods:
Hippolyta: When Zeus led the gods to our defence, Ares killed them one by one, until only Zeus himself remained. Zeus used the last of his power to stop Ares, striking such a blow, the God of War was forced to retreat.
No mention of empowerment or whatnot that made him strong enough to fight Zeus
Anyway, I can deal with Sabacc if that's okay
No problem here

Back