• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue Beetle Movie Spoiler Thread

Scarab destroys a planet during the opening credits

Overall, not many impressive feats from Jamie or Carapax (Carapax does blow up an entire facility using his self-destruct). Both will probably get wall level to small building level normally.

Movie was overall really fun, I'd recommend it

He should have some pretty good skill in this movie, apparently they used Injustice combos in his fight choreography.

When I see it I'll be able to get a good grasp of where he lands for the rest

Last edited:
Okay so I haven't watch the movie, aside from the scarab being apparently tier 5, anything interesting (AP or list of abilities)?
He has Regeneration, idk if low or mid but not so good, The most showed hax was Weapon Creation, he can create everything he imagine, but probably a limited ability, i don't remember much more, I was a little hyped because I went without even watching the trailer, I couldn't focus much on it but those what i remember

Just watched it. It's a really fun movie, with an insane amount of heart.

In regards to stats, Jaime never seems to draw out the Khaji-Da's full power in combat, so he's mostly around Wall or Small Building level, although he should be capable of reproducing Carapax's self destruction, which is way superior to anything they seem to do during their fight. His weapon creation hax, though, that's awesome; Based on Khaji's description, there aren't any limits to what can be created or what's the most powerful weapon it can create (maybe tier 5 due to it destroying planets), so it has a lot of potential in possible sequels.

In terms of speed, he can fly at hypersonic speeds easily (I counted at least six sonic booms during Khaji's test run) and can also achieve escape velocity, be might even be capable of flying at FTL speeds in space (scaling to Khaji); I'll need another watch to grasp the scope of his combat speed

Khaji-Da should get a 5 tier rating due to destroying an actual planet, and FTL travel speed.

Overall, a great movie. Had a lot of heart. Definitely going to watch again and hope it succeeds and gets a sequel .

Just finishrd watching and this wall level nonsense has gotta stop😭😭 bro legit has several 9-A and 8-C feats and a casual MHS flight feat and several other supersonic ones

Also yeah the scarab is def FTL and 5-B

Oh fully agree I've said as much off wiki hell its 5-B feat is probably actually 5-A given a calc of it as well
I tried to scale on my own its speed, since it traveled from a planet to another, which we don't know the distance, i used the distance of closest planets that i can find, Earth and Venus, the distance between them is 38 million kilometers, Scarab traveled from a planet to another in just 8 seconds

38.000.000÷8=
4.750.000km/s

4.750.000÷300.000=
15,83x FTL (FTL+)

It might get a even higher speed because of that it traveled to Earth just after a random planet, since it wasn't a planet from our solar system we could take the closest solar system to ours (Proxima Centarui, 4,2441 Light Years), it was even faster than before, it take about 4 second to arrive earth,

4,2441×9.460.000.000.000=
40.149.186.000.000km
"÷4=
10.037.296.500.000km/s
"÷300.000=33.457.655x FTL (MFTL+)

But the second scene could be a scene change, the first one is more useful i guess (I couldn't find the scene on youtube otherwise I would've put it) (Edit: In the scene where it went to the other planet in 8 seconds, it crashed into a few meteors and lost speed, it is not so meaningless that it went to another planet in 4 seconds)

Last edited:
If by cameo you mean a live-action Chapulin, then no. But it has a post-credit scene all about Chapulin.
I thought it was obvious that I wasn't talking about a live-action cameo since his actor sadly passed away years ago.

Anyway, I might watch Blue Beetle just for the Chapulín cameo

Just got back from the movie, I liked it. Definitely looking forward to seeing Jaime again in the DCU.

Unless he ends up being able to use the full potential of the scarab then he loses and is only like high 8-C heck maybe even 8-B depending on what this melting and potential vap gets

Iron Man is also Rel+ by endgame and again Beetles best feat is like HHS+ to MHS
Ah, guess we’ll have to use Mark 2 - 5 Iron Man for the sake of argument.

Seems the Scarab is confirmed actually have collided with a green lantern or at least a ring

Can’t believe the first movie in the DCU opens with a tiny scarab casually busting a planet 😭

I watched it a couple days ago and I’m happy to say it’s a lot of fun

Can’t believe the first movie in the DCU opens with a tiny scarab casually busting a planet 😭

Watched it a couple days ago and it’s a lot of fun
Glad to have ya and yeah its a damn good start, doubly with the lantern scaling established early too.

I'll tackle calculations for it since it releases digital next month, I'll probably make the profile too

Just seen the movie, it was alright, but it's nothing really out of the ordinary of most superhero movies that I've seen. I personally liked The Flash more than this tbh, but in the end that could just be me.

The planetary feats during the opening credits of this movie was pretty unexpected though.

Back