• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
O yeah I kinda forgot about it lol I think I needed to do a Flash profile and add feats from the prequel comic for the new movie to add more 9-A justifications which would then effect the Batfleck page. Maybe it’s good enough as is?
Well... unless we're gonna upgrade Batman to have a 7-C+ rating, I think his scaling to Flash based on a child's opinion needs to be removed

Or we can just upgrade Batman to Low 6-B since he can fight Parademons that can harm Wonder Woman and Steppenwolf struggles against

I'm definitely not okay with 7-C nor Low 6-B DCEU Bats lol

Well... unless we're gonna upgrade Batman to have a 7-C+ rating, I think his scaling to Flash based on a child's opinion needs to be removed

Or we can just upgrade Batman to Low 6-B since he can fight Parademons that can harm Wonder Woman and Steppenwolf struggles against
Yeah I think that scaling ship has sailed lol I haven’t seen this new Flash movie but honestly you all can use my sandbox and modify it however you want to rework Batflecks profile cause idk where to go from where I left off

honestly you all can use my sandbox and modify it however you want to rework Batflecks profile cause idk where to go from where I left off
I don't think it can be edited by non-admins since it's a blog post. But the main thing that needs to be changed is "At least 9-B, possibly 9-A" getting downgraded to 9-B. Everything else looks good

Last edited:
Any hopes for DCEU reaching planetary tier?
god-of-war-ragnarok-god-of-war.gif

Ngl I’m glad that we’re gonna be getting a Batman with an established Batfamily.
I'm kind of iffy on this. I would like for Batman to be the focus, I would hate it if it goes the same road as the DCAMU where almost all Batman movie was really about the Batfamily and we almost never got a true, solo Batman movie (except Batman: Hush). At least we might get a true Ra's Al Ghul

I'm kind of iffy on this. I would like for Batman to be the focus, I would hate it if it goes the same road as the DCAMU where almost all Batman movie was really about the Batfamily and we almost never got a true, solo Batman movie (except Batman: Hush). At least we might get a true Ra's Al Ghul
I imagine that The Brave and the Bold will be focused on Bruce and Damian, but it’ll have cameos from other Batfamily members. I’m expecting to see Nightwing, Batgirl, hopefully Tim (since he is Damian’s predecessor) and maybe Oracle.

I imagine that The Brave and the Bold will be focused on Bruce and Damian, but it’ll have cameos from other Batfamily members. I’m expecting to see Nightwing, Batgirl, hopefully Tim (since he is Damian’s predecessor) and maybe Oracle.
Obviously they will be the focus. This will also probably mean Batman's an experienced hero. So we might see Ra's, Talia and the League of Assassin in action. I also kind of want to hear about Jason in the movie

Obviously they will be the focus. This will also probably mean Batman's an experienced hero. So we might see Ra's, Talia and the League of Assassin in action. I also kind of want to hear about Jason in the movie
I could totally see Jason being resurrected in the Lazarus Pit during an after-credits scene.

Why is shazam MHS+ like dude is legit slow as shit and the darla lightning thing would be for combat speed since she's just reacting to attacks from a couple meters away but otherwise dude is hyper consistenly barely breaching transonic to supersonic travel speed when flying and running like he's legit just slow

Is didn't that explosion kill shazam though so it'd be pretty pointless aside from just getting its durability rating since shazam couldn't even break it
Yeah my bad. But what about AP? His staff full power scaling to it.

Wait a minute didn't WW literally gave the staff power back shouldn't that atleast scales to her?

That's just his outdated rating and he was supposed to be revised anyways since Fury of the Gods.
Already gave my thoughts on the CRT dude dies to fodder shit and is consistently dogshit slow so him being 7-A/6-B and relativistic+ is just completely outliery if we're saying that's his regular levels of power without it being a seperate key or possibly

I mean, that dome was literally covering up half of Philadelphia and that feat also knocked off the city's power source

I mean, that dome was literally covering up half of Philadelphia and that feat also knocked off the city's power source
the dome shrunk drastically in size and even then that doesn't count for any kind of potency unfortunately also knocking off the city's power source can be done by me with a mask and a couple of kg of explosives all you need to do is damage the power center or turn it off

Back