• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And yet they killed some
yeah but that still doesn't change the fact he literally gets nuked by a 7-C+ blast and is just completely dead. like I said he'd literally need another key for him being low 6-B and relativistic+ to keep things consistent cause otherwise he's literally only shown consistently to be at max high 8-C and up to Supersonic speeds

Sorry but I just do not buy him just normally being high end tier 7 or mid tier 6 without having some kinda resurrected key cause they consistently have shown otherwise with him being killed by 7-C blast on top of that.

Like I'm not just completely against the upgrades it just has to be done in a way that's actually sensible

yeah but that still doesn't change the fact he literally gets nuked by a 7-C+ blast and is just completely dead. like I said he'd literally need another key for him being low 6-B and relativistic+ to keep things consistent cause otherwise he's literally only shown consistently to be at max high 8-C and up to Supersonic speeds
Then I guess a new key for him should be fair then.

But at the same time, I don't recall necessarily seeing any anti-feats against Shazam's MHS+ rating as his powers are operating on standard cloud-to-ground lightning (Which is also Black Adam's power source), and he usually consistently uses that to blitz

Sorry but I just do not buy him just normally being high end tier 7 or mid tier 6 without having some kinda resurrected key cause they consistently have shown otherwise with him being killed by 7-C blast on top of that.

Like I'm not just completely against the upgrades it just has to be done in a way that's actually sensible
Well wouldn’t he be technically weakening himself by giving his power to his family ?

The explosion inside of that dome didn't even take out the stadium; the explosion could be an organic attack. Also, Black Adam draws his power from different gods and while having less experience than Shazam, is capable of consistently moving at high speeds and demonstrating immense strength (the one thing that movie does better than any other).

Also even then the stadium is still mostly intact

got ninja'd but yeah the stadium didn't even take major damage so this coulr be a hype statement

Something like that but physically Shazam should scale to black Adam honestly
Only in another key though if his cap is too low
Here you go

Get the scale of the original size and we can calc the boon for that to find shazam's tier cap

Tier cap ofc being cause it'll kill him either way. I suppose his low end tier cap iisa 7-C+ that's weaker than start of MoS supes

This might be the best glimpse of the full dome over Philadelphia at it's original size unless I'm forgetting something, but hopefully it can be used to determine what it would take to one-shot Shazam (well, with a magic-based attack at least)
Going by this assuming you get even a 5000m diameter for the explosion you'd net only 1.255 megatons as a cap but this looks the be smaller and for references the current radius is like 876m so it at most will be breaching low 7-B

Going by this assuming you get even a 5000m diameter for the explosion you'd net only 1.255 megatons as a cap but this looks the be smaller and for references the current radius is like 876m so it at most will be breaching low 7-B
Well, I'm still not sure how we should treat magic apparently being notably effective against Shazam (which seems like it should be mentioned in his weaknesses), but at least we now have a better idea on his limit against it.

There's the justification there about a big chunk still there after Superman destroyed it
That doesn't really answer anything, considering Superman is Low 6-B via destroying the World Engine's durability.

Also would it be better to just rename this thread into like the general DC media thread or something?

That doesn't really answer anything, considering Superman is Low 6-B via destroying the World Engine's durability.
He's Low 6-B because he tanked the beam of the WE, which is Low 6-B

The WE's durability weirdly scales to Superman despite him clearly one-shotting it
Also would it be better to just rename this thread into like the general DC media thread or something?
Sure

Last edited:
I mean the DCEU is ending with the DCU coming, and I often see people talk about the other live action shows here, not related to the DCEU.
There's a good chance that Flash's new timeline might be the DCU by then though

Back