• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCAU A.M.A.Z.O. Low 1-C Removal

It seems II doesn't have a profile yet, anyways, AMAZO breaking through II's armor is a huge outlier because II defeated I single handedly before in the previous issue, and the anti life entity was still alive. futhermore, he attacked II after he unleashed ALE to destroy creation, not before but profile says otherwise for some reason imo. so we shouldn't scale I to II's full potential. (Not to mention, II even struggled fighting against superheroes.) Mainly because ALE is reponsible for 2-A feat and it wasn't affected.
Low 1-C can go sure, based on the feat not being legit, I don't see how this is an outlier though. AMAZO adapted to get as strong as II, as stated above, and the only reason why superheros put up a fight was because II was toying with them iirc.

I'd have to reread JLI to be sure but I think the idea would be scaling it to whatever II w/ ALE would be.

Eh, nah
Its the Low-1C rating that was a problem, not the key itself. The OP still acknowledges JLI as relevant, and doesn't challenge, say for example, all the abilities listed here which still remain on the profile. They likely just messed up the terminology in the OP. Regardless, moving forward, our best course of action is to either find new feats, or upscale him to his previous key.

Some staff who seem to be knowlegable on the character are @GyroNutz and @Propellus

Do either of you know any feats we should use to scale this key of AMAZO?
So is somebody here willing to give Amazo a proper extra statistics key for scaling to a multiversal destruction feat? Currently his maximum is only a 5-B key.

Back