• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. But the shattered god feat was considered to be an outlier because there were no feats comparable to it. This one is, so perhaps somebody will consider it.

Darkseid has a speed feat with an almost identical value to Wondie's speed feat. Both being 52 quintillions of times FTL

If the feat I vaguely recall seeing once is legitimate, then this should be Flash outrunning, or at least running at a comparable speed to the Big Bang [[1]]

So if that's true, then Flash would be 3.8 sextillions FTL. [[2]]

The Flash speed is legit. It was accepted quite a while ago, but it doesn't have anything to do with Wonder Woman or Superman. The Flash is consistently faster than both of them.

Yes, but the reason the DC speeds were downgraded to begin with was because that and several other speed. feats were never established, and people kept thinking Flash's best speed feat was only in the trillions (and that he merely scaled above the quadrillion c people).

The truth is that Flash's best speed feats are unquantifiable. They're almost never anything you can put a number to- just unfathomably faster than anything anyone else is doing.

AKM sama said:
Where's the calc?
It's stated the DC Big Bang expanded 60 trillion light years in half a second. Of course, it takes the speed of light 60 trillion years to do the same.

There are 31556926 seconds in a year, meaning 63113852 half seconds in a year. Multiply that by 60 trillion and you get 3.78683112e21. That's 3.8 sextillion c.

Either way, if it's really something necessary to add, then we need to unlock The Flash's page and add it. Otherwise, this thread needs to be closed because the topic has concluded.

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
It's stated the DC Big Bang expanded 60 trillion light years in half a second.
Can you link the scan here?

I'm pretty sure that DeviantArt post has been presented and rejected in the past.

Likewise, I'm pretty sure The Flash calc has been presented and accepted.

Meaning we really should move forward with whatever revisions are needed here and close the thread, as this has diverted quite a bit from the original subject.

Google+ is dead and so is the link to the source, but I know what was there.

It took the expansion rate of the DC big bang (60 trillion light years in half a second), and ratio-compared it to the size of our universe after one second to get decillion-ranged universal travel feats.

This was rejected here before.

ClassicNESfan said:
Meaning we really should move forward with whatever revisions are needed here and close the thread, as this has diverted quite a bit from the original subject.
The original subject was about proving that the WW speed feat was consistent, so I'm guessing we're just looking for more sources of evidence to further validate it.

Someone said something about a previous Superman feat in the sextillions, but I'd need to check it out myself first.

Since the shattered god feat is now considered legit again, than the feat in question should also be considered. It is pretty close to that feat ( for vs standards) and was accepted, but people just forgot about it.

ClassicNESfan said:
I'm pretty sure that DeviantArt post has been presented and rejected in the past.

Likewise, I'm pretty sure The Flash calc has been presented and accepted.

Agreed. The Shattered God feat was already added to the Wonder Woman page. Is there anything else that we need to do here?

Firestorm808 asked me to reopen this thread.

5312768-wally west outruns big bang
  • The Flash Vol 2 #141 September 1998
    • Immeasurable Speed via Time Travel | Wally races to the white end of time, life, the universe, and everything where Death/Black Flash ceases to exist on a conceptual level.
    • "The entropy at the end of time culminates in a big bang as the universe explodes with life all over again and an indescribable sense of rebirth hits me as I witness the building blocks of creation."
    • Nothing says that he outpaced creation, he just felt it. If he did outrun it, you would be able to point out on the page that time is moving normally and that the creation wave is behind Wally's current position.
    • Wally is running back in time to before the second big bang as shown by the reverse of entropy.
On another note, you guys said that a calculation was accepted by the calc group, but you didn't provide it.

Firestorm808 seems to make a good point.

While I'm here I'd note that Diana's speed being an outlier comes from Fan's proposition to split the dc profiles up into keys for each era

Since we don't do that it's fibe

Firestorm, if he could see the creation being happened, and didn't die in the process, he clearly outpaced it by reacting to it and getting the heck outta dodge.

I think his point is that he's running backwards in time, basically time travelling via speed. So it should fall under his "Immeasurable by running through time" part of the description.

Additionally, the wave of creation went past Wally as shown by the light extending everywhere and the shadow Wally is casting in the first panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back