• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dc General Cosmic Revision ( How far into 1A are the characters and cosmology )

I dont think Dc cosmos and it's top tier characters have justifications for some of their tiers.

The realms below the source wall are not remotely close to infinite dimensional in scaling.
Perpetua's Sixth realm is stated to be beyond spacetime but that is just only a single instance and one transcendence, shouldnt it be low 1a for just that statement as justification for her realm being 1A.

Also The endless are established on this wiki to be baseline 1A, yet Lucifer doesnt transcend them in power at least not death of the endless, so why is Lucifer being treated as several steps above baseline 1A, he has no justifications for it.

The Presence's Avatar also doesnt have justifications for being above baseline 1A.
As he is just another creator whose creation is still a high 1B construct. And he possibly transcends his creation.

In general Characters Like The Source, Overvoid, and true form Presence should also be 1A but slightly above Baseline.
Justifications;
1) They are established to somewhat transcend the sourcewall or reside outside it, the source wall being a construct with varying statements but at best High 1B due to not having clear statement of being beyond spacetime.
2) They transcend all of creation and No creation has justification for Outerversal scaling. Only the sixth realm which also exists outside the source wall and has just one statement of it being beyond spacetime.
3) Characters Like Dax Novu and Cas conceptual halves of the overvoid has no feats that places them as 1A but are treated as 1A due their nature, But on this wiki isnt enough to be treated as justification for the tier( Example is the chaos King )
Perpetua also that has no justification for 1A other than her Realm's one time statement for being beyond spacetime, She could also affect the overvoid which also just be void manipulation and not justification for 1A, and if at all This should make Pralaya High 1A also cause high 1A characters do transcend 1A characters, so it only make sense that the overvoid is simply a 1A construct at best.
4) It's ficitonal-reality transcendence is still just a baseline transcendence and so is not a justification for high 1A.

Maybe am missing alot here but this is the summary
THE OVERVOID, SOURCE AND PRESENCE SHOULD BE SLIGHTLY ABOVE BASELINE 1A

PRALAYA AND MOTHERNIGHT ARE ALSO BASELINE 1A

PERPETUA SHOULD BE LOW 1A LIKELY HIGHER

THE ANGELS OF THE SILVER CITY AND THE ENDLESS SHOULD ALSO RETAIN THEIR 1A DUE TO ENOUGH FEATS BUT ALL BASELINE

THE THOUGHT ROBOT AND MANDRAKK SHOULD BE LOW 1A OR HIGH 1B.

Perpetuas realm can be scaled beyond space and time I guess. However It’s really just a higher plane of existence to the entire Multiverse.

I think Lucifer’s justification stems from reaching the realm of the Overvoid and being more powerful than Dream who’s currently listed as 1-A.

CAS and Mandrakk also existed in the Overvoid. However that’s not the justification on their page for some reason.

I disagree on the angels and the endless retaining their 1-A though. Most of their scaling literally comes from vague creation feats.

Last edited:
How any of them is 1A is beyond me, however seeing an Infinite dimensional space as fictional is enough to put the said character in 1A, likewise with 1A and High 1A. The baseline hierarchy is not a matter of transcendence but being superior, basically if a character defeated a baseline 1A character, means they are 1 step above baseline. Transcending a 1A literally puts the character far and apart from all levels of 1A, just like a 5D space is above all levels of spacetime-continuum.

Perpetuas realm can be scaled beyond space and time I guess. However It’s really just a higher plane of existence to the entire Multiverse.
Being higher than the entire multiverse without further context doesnt qualify as 1A.
I think Lucifer’s justification stems from reaching the realm of the Overvoid and being more powerful than Dream who’s currently listed as 1-A.
Being able to reach the void, shouldnt it be just void manipulation? And also if he is being scaled to Dream then he should also be baseline 1A
CAS and Mandrakk also existed in the Overvoid. However that’s not the justification on their page for some reason.
Well being conceptual part of 1A doesnt make the character 1A, Chaos king and The Greiver is prove.
I disagree on the angels and the endless retaining their 1-A though. Most of their scaling literally comes from vague creation feats.
Well as for this am sure lucifer only has justification for being Base 1A.

How any of them is 1A is beyond me, however seeing an Infinite dimensional space as fictional is enough to put the said character in 1A, likewise with 1A and High 1A. The baseline hierarchy is not a matter of transcendence but being superior, basically if a character defeated a baseline 1A character, means they are 1 step above baseline. Transcending a 1A literally puts the character far and apart from all levels of 1A, just like a 5D space is above all levels of spacetime-continuum.
I don't think that is how it works, You need to transcend a baseline 1A to be a step higher than baseline.
To transcend the entire 1A hierarchy u will need to transcend infinite levels of 1A hierarchy.
Seeing a baseline 1A realm as fiction without further said context is just a step above baseline that is how it works on this Wiki.

I don't think that is how it works, You need to transcend a baseline 1A to be a step higher than baseline.
To transcend the entire 1A hierarchy u will need to transcend infinite levels of 1A hierarchy.
Seeing a baseline 1A realm as fiction without further said context is just a step above baseline that is how it works on this Wiki.
Yeah I'd agree with this, were it not for the lack of scans and issues for said scans.

Yeah I'd agree with this, were it not for the lack of scans and issues for said scans.
What do u think abt the angels being said to be 3-4 steps above baseline 1A when there is no justification for that?

As well as The Overvoid being treated as High 1A for viewing the multiverse as fiction that is also just a single transcendence.

Well, think about this. A group of like 10 people that have cycled through members quite a bit have to go through the entirety of DC to make that revision.

Being higher than the entire multiverse without further context doesnt qualify as 1A.
I never said it did.
Being able to reach the void, shouldnt it be just void manipulation? And also if he is being scaled to Dream then he should also be baseline 1A
Not really since it’s not like he’s actually manipulating the Void, he’s just existing in it.

Also that depends on if you think Dream is 1A

Well being conceptual part of 1A doesnt make the character 1A, Chaos king and The Greiver is prove.
I agree, which is why I proposed the other justification of them existing in the Void.
Well as for this am sure lucifer only has justification for being Base 1A.
Well, not currently. As the justification on his profile is basically being superior to Dream.

I never said it
So perpetua has zero justification for being 1A
Not really since it’s not like he’s actually manipulating the Void, he’s just existing in it.
Well i wouldn't say just existing, he could comprehend the entirety of the void and remained alive while in the void, that is enough to qualify as Void manipulation, but not 1A though yeah
Also that depends on if you think Dream is 1A
Well that is true, i don't see dream being 1A but what abt death, death is more powerful than the rest of the endless and does she have a regid 1A justification?
I agree, which is why I proposed the other justification of them existing in the Void.
Am not sure i get this, They technically dont exist in the void but they should be able to comfortable do so, it also doesnt qualify as 1A
Well, not currently. As the justification on his profile is basically being superior to Dream.
Also there is death of the endless who clearly admitted lucy's superiority.

A character viewing a 1A baseline character as fictional is enough to put the character at High 1A since it just literally means the character is far and apart from all levels of 1A. Defeating a baseline 1A character makes the character 1 step above baseline 1A, a character stated to be superior to 20 or infinite amounts of baseline 1A makes the character 20 steps or Infinite steps above baseline 1A, transcending or simply viewing a 1A character as Infinitesmal or fictional means you're at a level whereby stacking that 1A character to higher amounts would never reach your level and that's the description of high 1A. Understanding it is no more different from knowing how dimensional tiering works.

A character viewing a 1A baseline character as fictional is enough to put the character at High 1A since it just literally means the character is far and apart from all levels of 1A. Defeating a baseline 1A character makes the character 1 step above baseline 1A, a character stated to be superior to 20 or infinite amounts of baseline 1A makes the character 20 steps or Infinite steps above baseline 1A, transcending or simply viewing a 1A character as Infinitesmal or fictional means you're at a level whereby stacking that 1A character to higher amounts would never reach your level and that's the description of high 1A. Understanding it is no more different from knowing how dimensional tiering works.
Nahh in short that is not hpw it works. Defeating a baseline 1A without transcendence is still baseline.

Exactly the same way dimensional tiering works as u said.

A character viewing a 1A baseline character as fictional is enough to put the character at High 1A
No it is just one layer into 1A
. Defeating a baseline 1A character makes the character 1 step above baseline 1A,
No you can both be in the same.layer and you will still defeat one another
, transcending or simply viewing a 1A character as Infinitesmal or fictional means you're at a level whereby stacking that 1A character to higher amounts would never reach your level and that's the description of high 1A.
No.it is just another layer into 1A
Understanding it is no more different from knowing how dimensional tiering works.
You should probably understand the tiering system yourself before you speak

No it is just one layer into 1A

No you can both be in the same.layer and you will still defeat one another

No.it is just another layer into 1A

You should probably understand the tiering system yourself before you speak
Exactly, what do u think abt the downgrades?

almost all of the things you're saying are wrong . i think you should re-read the tier system

Nahh in short that is not hpw it works. Defeating a baseline 1A without transcendence is still baseline.

Exactly the same way dimensional tiering works as u said.
How is it still baseline? Your logic is like saying a character destroying two mountains is still the same as destroying one, which is dumb.

He is right tho, two baseline 1A can fight and one will still win, it does not mean transcendence.
So if I defeat a 3D being I am now 4D??
Come on man
That has nothing to do with what am arguing. Am debating against the idea that for you to be a step above baseline outerversal, you have to transcend "Baseline outerversal". The whole logic goes against the meaning of transcending.

That has nothing to do with what am arguing. Am debating against the idea that for you to be a step above baseline outerversal, you have to transcend "Baseline outerversal". The whole logic goes against the meaning of transcending.
Yes what he said is right to be two layers into 1A you need to transcend a baseline 1A

Destroying or creating two outerversal structures creates the stacking, that's what it means to stack. Transcending or being at the point where a 1A is just fictional puts you above all those levels of 1A, it's not that different from a 5D being completely above all levels or sizes of 4D space.

Destroying or creating two outerversal structures creates the stacking, that's what it means to stack. Transcending or being at the point where a 1A is just fictional puts you above all those levels of 1A, it's not that different from a 5D being completely above all levels or sizes of 4D space.
What you said is complete gibberish so do everyone a favour and stay away from anything Tier 1

There is nothibg to be against, it's the rules in the wiki.
The way 1A tiering works is the same way other dimensional tiering works
U can see it like in the 1A tier there can be infinite layers of 1A realms with the lowest being baseline, transcending it is just a step into a higher 1A realm.

From ur logic Superman is more powerful than supergirl so Superman should a higher dimensional being? Come on! It doesnt work that way.
Within a particular tier especially 1A tier, being "more powerful" doesnt describe by how much, so without further context is still 1A, say we dealing with baseline now, to be a step higher would mean transcending baseline the same way a 5th d structure transcend the 4th d structure.

What you said is complete gibberish so do everyone a favour and stay away from anything Tier 1
Calling my point gibberish is not a debunk. Tell me, how does creating or destroying an infinite amount of 1A structure still leaves a character at baseline 1A? At the same scenario of a character who just transcends an Infinite dimensional space or high hyperversal structures?

Calling my point gibberish is not a debunk. Tell me, how does creating or destroying an infinite amount of 1A structure still leaves a character at baseline 1A? At the same scenario of a character who just transcends an Infinite dimensional space or high hyperversal structures?
Because 1-A layers are not that simple. Tier 1 isn't either. You need an uncountable infinite difference from 4-D to even touch Low 1-C.

1-A works like regular layers of reality. A layer above baseline 1-A would be able to create uncountable Infinite baseline 1-A structures

Every ******* thing you said is contradictory
First the difference between 2 layers of 1A is uncountable infinite larger than a layer between 2 Dimensional layers like 3D and 4D.
And creating a baseline 1A cosmology and transcending it, is still two layers into 1A.

What I am addressing is you saying to defeat a 1A you need to transcend the 1A that cannot be more.wrong, as even in the same tier you can fight each other and one person would still.lose.
Also you saying that transcending baseline 1A means you are High 1A is also wrong too wrong in fact
At this point I am tired, I would just love for you to stop misleading people who don't really know this stuffs as they will take your words for it

What in the name of the God-Emperor are you apes arguing about? The verse is being downgraded, so please stop.

Back