• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dc General Cosmic Revision ( How far into 1A are the characters and cosmology )

Then it shouldn't be argued here, my guy. That's derailing. Kindly calm your **** and take these issues to a different thread.

Dude this is a discussion thread wtf is wrong with you exactly?
Why do you always act like a kid?
Woah, that's a little uncalled for lol.

This isn't what the thread is supposed to be discussing. If you aren't talking about DC then what's the point of the discussion? Or just call me a kid again, no big deal, I'm not sad. T_T

Woah, that's a little uncalled for lol.
So these are called for?
What in the name of the God-Emperor are you apes arguing about? .
calm your ****.

This isn't what the thread is supposed to be discussing. If you aren't talking about DC then what's the point of the discussion? Or just call me a kid again, no big deal, I'm not sad. T_T
A guy literally said monitor or someone else iirc transceding a certain 1A means he is high 1A, and that was what I was explaining
So again stop acting like a child every damn time

Dude this is a discussion thread wtf is wrong with you exactly?
Why do you always act like a kid?
Yeah it's a discussion thread, but there is a particular topic that is being discussed, it's normal to derail a bit from the topic but if it gets too much it's only right to stop.

No need for abusive words ok 😀

Yeah it's a discussion thread, but there is a particular topic that is being discussed, it's normal to derail a bit from the topic but if it gets too much it's only right to stop.

No need for abusive words ok 😀
Yes and that is what was being discussed
As we are literally talking about transcendence here

A guy literally said monitor or someone else iirc transceding a certain 1A means he is high 1A, and that was what I was explaining
So again stop acting like a child every damn time
1. That doesn't matter because the verse is getting downgraded.
2. You just said you weren't talking about DC and now you're saying it isn't derailing.
3. Why u gotta be so rude lol. Although, yeah, those were uncalled for. That doesn't mean you gotta be like dat. From this point on I'm just going to mess with you for fun until you apologize, and yes, I am sorry as well. No need for all the hostility eh?

Yes and that is what was being discussed
As we are literally talking about transcendence here
Yeah u right, but uhm it just that we were all focused on trynna explain 1A tiering and not relating it to the topic which is abt dc characters.

1. That doesn't matter because the verse is getting downgraded.
This exactly is what is meant to be discussed here anyway, i knw a bigger thread is on the make but it's been taking ages
2. You just said you weren't talking about DC and now you're saying it isn't derailing.
3. Why u gotta be so rude lol. Although, yeah, those were uncalled for. That doesn't mean you gotta be like dat. From this point on I'm just going to mess with you for fun until you apologize, and yes, I am sorry as well. No need for all the hostility eh?

He should use a plunger this time or a mop stick
757.jpg

Owie.

Beating 1-A character=Scaling chain in baseline 1-A
Transcending 1-A character by a transcendence similar to how they became 1-A in the first place=Higher layer into 1-A
Transcending the system on which 1-A transcendences are defined=High 1-A

Back