• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1: Add Batman's 9-A calcs to his "Feats" section
2: Change Post-Flashpoint speed to "Massively Hypersonic, possibly Massively Hypersonic+"
3: Add the fifth calc to Batman's page since that's an upgrade to his current calc
Okay, if all of that has been accepted previously, it is probably fine to add then.
I am not sure about the justifications
Okay. Is somebody else here willing to handle it instead please?
@Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepme @Ehnkr2beboh @LordTracer @MarvelFanatic119 @catzlaflame @Kulf_Boba @LephyrTheRevanchist @Alonik @Gasper @Confluctor @Maverick_Zero_X @Zensum @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Hykuu @KingEzran @CrimsonStarFallen @Dark-Carioca

Would any of you be willing to handle this please?

Somebody knowledgeable still needs to help out by properly applying what has been accepted here.

I really only have a problem with applying the new calc though, idk any justification, if someone can tell me I can apply myself

Hmm, you should get that re-evaluated, there seems to be some contention and even then, Spino never said which end to use.
But I will say, we don't use KE like that usually unless they basically point it out, but who knows if some calc lads would think otherwise.

Getting speed for it is fine, but we don't apply the speed onto objects that light to get KE (200kg+ last I checked usually), especially with comics. Inquire with KLOL for more details.

What I'm saying is that calc is from an older time, it's unusable atm unfortunately.

Hmm, you should get re-evaluated, there seems to be some contention and even then, Spino never said which end to use.
But I will say, we don't use KE like that usually unless they basically point it out.

Getting speed for it is fine, but we don't apply the speed onto objects that light to get KE, especially with comics. Inquire with KLOL for more details.
If it's a tackle-based feat into the ground or into a sturdy-enough wall, it's fine to use. Otherwise, I think we could use linear momentum?

EDIT: NVM, it's a bullet-slicing feat. KE is a no-go here. If that katana strike sent someone flying hard at that speed, it'd be a different story, but that's not the case here.

If it's a tackle-based feat into the ground or into a sturdy-enough wall, it's fine to use. Otherwise, I think we could use linear momentum?
It's just a chick swinging a melee weapon to deflect a bullet in this case.
T̵h̵a̵n̵k̵ ̵g̵o̵d̵ ̵f̵o̵r̵ ̵t̵a̵c̵k̵l̵e̵s̵ ̵t̵h̵o̵u̵g̵h̵,̵ ̵S̵o̵l̵i̵d̵u̵s̵ ̵l̵i̵v̵e̵s̵ ̵b̵y̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵

Do speed later.
There's probably literally hundreds of random bullet feats that could be calced for support or upgrades let alone other things, something more dedicated for that would be better.

So is somebody here who knows what they are doing willing to apply what has been agreed about here?

Pretty sure all that's left is the feats being tossed onto the profile, which Transcending said he'd do today.
And the speed stuff, but I think the plan is just to do a discussion thread for that first and figure stuff out before making a CRT this time?

We should be good and done sometime today with this basically, just gotta wait for Transcending to do whatever it is he's doing.

While that's interesting, and very well might be worth looking into (The metal plate looks very low 9-A, but the tank thing might be really good and very well might be), this isn't the place for that.

While that's interesting, and very well might be worth looking into (The metal plate looks very low 9-A, but the tank thing might be really good and very well might be), this isn't the place for that.
So who's going to create the discussion thread?

Which pages do you need me to unlock? Please write down the EXACTLY worded page titles, so my automated script can handle it.

Do speed later.
There's probably literally hundreds of random bullet feats that could be calced for support or upgrades let alone other things, something more dedicated for that would be better.
There’s also Slade’s fear of blocking a blast from Electrocutioner

I was told we could actually calc via Amps and Volts there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back