• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Ares Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone so essentially I noticed that Ares (DC) needs some massive work done with MANY missing powers and abilities to his page (many of which have no reason for their absence) and im gonna see if i cant change that with this CRT

- Firstly Ares should have Weapon Mastery added (its on his page that hes a master of armed combat but its under Martial Arts exclusively

- Invulnerability, Ares is stated to be immune to Mortal harm and thus only incredibly powerful supernatural weapons or beings can harm him. He also has some level of resistance to Medousa's hax as exhibited in the second scan.

- Empowerment, Im honestly surprised this isnt on his page considering its Ares signature power, that being his ability to draw power from violent emotions and conflict in general (I doubt i need to add much here since this is his whole gimmick)

- Statistics Amplification, Grows Stronger the more hes hit

- Rage Power, can grow stronger the angrier he gets

- Absorption, Absorbs the power of Pandoras Box leaving him far more powerful then before.

- BFR, can forcibly teleport others as exhibited when he does so to Cassie, he also BFR's his children to Tartarus, he can also do this through time as he warped Diana's body to his time for the creation of Genocide

- Should also have Pocket Reality Manipulation (created and commands his own dimension the Aerophagus)

- Possession? Takes command of a soldier rendering them more powerful then before

- Hellfire Manip? Can create flames that burn the soul not explicitly Hellfire but it pretty much is

- Portal Creation, creates portals to the Mirror dimension

Mmh, could you ling the panel where he absorbed the power of Pandora?

Everything else seems fine, I guess.

I also think that everything except invulnerability seems fine.

Thanks, shall I ask more people to join the discussion or is it good to add my suggestions?

No, I think that you can add them now.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. I will lock the page and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back