• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date a live Revision Part 1

Upgrade

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Causality/Inverse_Tohka's_wrath_-_Date_a_live

The mountain busting for inverse tohka is accepted at Island level so i want to know who scale to this (i didn't readed the LN) so if there are experts about LN they are welcome, now the downgrade:

Downgrade
This is about Yoshino, she is noted to city level for freezed tenguu city but in the anime, she don't has freeze the city but just several building so if someone said where come her actual ranting and the feat, this good

The other things is about Origami Tobiichi, she is also city level for a feat pretty strange

Casually destroyed a massive satellite that was gonna nuke Tenguu City
~ Origami's page​
the things here is that Origami isn't scaled to the explosion because she has just destroyed the satellite which can nuke the city, it's like destroying a airplaine which can make a beam which can destroy a country, Origami can't scale to this

It's all i think ;)

If Origami is downgraded, every city level ranting gones but EoS is Island scaling to inverse tohka, Yoshino is scale to Sealed Tohka (Building level)

The city level ranting of Origami is scaled to Every Spirit she has fighting

Kurumi scale to this because she has fighting Kotori, Origami and people which can scale to this so if Origami is no longer 7-B, everyone which scale to origami lost their city level ranting

And Yoshino is able to Stomp Kurumi's clone which can stomp sealed tohka

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Alright,now how about Kurumi herself?
According to her profile (Light Novel stats) she become Building level likely Island level

But the Large Building stats for their is only if the Origami feat is wrong so i need an expert for the LN

OK about Spacequakes but the problem is there is no proof they can produce this level of Energie but if he is stated that they can produce a Magnitude 9 Earthquake, it's okay

How about Origami feat? it's legit or not?

Ok but i notice a problem with the ranting and Origami's feat.

the things here is that Origami isn't scaled to the explosion because she has just destroyed the satellite which can nuke the city, it's like destroying a airplaine which can make a beam which can destroy a country, Origami can't scale to this

The satellite was stated to be capable of nuking the city, so Origami is Likely 7-B is legit, but she is only below the likes of Tohka.

The Causality said:
Ok but i notice a problem with the ranting and Origami's feat.

That's correct ye

That's normal Tohka i'm talking about.

Also, i decided to bring that up because the verse, especially Shido needs pretty damn great upgrades.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Muhammedmco/Date_A_Live_-_Shido_Itsuka's_feats

This describes Shido's and Mio's powers, alongside Full Form Tohka's powers since she injured Mio.

From Mio's description, i think we can rank this as 5-B, likely Low 2-C. I mean, she did say that her own world is a world that exists besides the human world. I don't know if that means a planet or a universe as a whole.

Edit: It was stated as a space, so it's Low 2-C.

Hey. How about that you make a thread with the universal stuff thing using the blog post that i provided from above?

Code:
" ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÒÇûSamsara Paradise ┬½Ain Soph┬╗ÒÇù"
When Mio raised her hand and called up that name, a giant tower appeared. The tower is surrounded by flowers and branches, and its top is pierced by the sky. In a moment, the entire surroundings are only black and white, and the scene is made up of cubes.

"Ukm........ After all, what is this?"

"Not....... illusion...... right?"

"........., Territory? But, to this extent ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇ"

Code:
At the words of Origami, Mio spoke up as if to respond.
"......... That feeling is not wrong. DEM has recreated the model of『This place』, a free space of operation called Territory."

The present space is explained by Mio as『Neighbor World』, a world that exists next to the real world, where the Spirits live.

This is 3-A if not Low 2-C no matter how you look at it. Won't you agree?

If it's accepted, then it would scale to Mio (The responsible of said feat), Full Form Tohka (Since she injured Mio), and Shido (Since he briefly fought Mio).

I suppose, since that was a strength feat and not pure hax. If it's pure hax, then the calc that The Causality had done would be useless (No offense, Causality).

Considering that the Yamai sisters' calc was accepted, should that scale to the combat oriented spirits?

Something worth noted that Inverse Tohka and Inverse Origami should be High 6-C (Yeah, Inverse Tohka's mid-end calc should be accepted), considering the fact that Inverse Tohka is SS-class, while Yamai are AAA-class. Also, noteworthy that base Tohka should scale to Yamai's storm, since she and Shido destroyed the hurricane that Yamai created. In addition, Base Tohka herself is AAA-class all by herself, so she she should be comparable to the Yamai twins when they are together.

I'm waiting for the Shido and Tohka cloud split, but i'm still strict on the fact that Inverse Tohka should be High 6-C and Base Tohka should be 6-C (For Season 2 that is).

I'm sorry for the necro, but when I saw Tohka's profile again something was bothering me a little bit.

She is 8-A (7-C with Halvanhelev) when she is in her spirit form. Shouldn't she be 6-C scaling from Kaguya and Yuzuru's calc? My reasoning is that Tohka's rank is the same compared to Kaguya and Yuzuru, and even some of her stats are superior to the individual stats of the Yamai sisters according to Ratatoskr's data.

Yep, normally you right but the level between the first and second arc is drasticly different and the Light Novel power level is weird (even Yoshino who is the weaknest spirit have better feat than Tohka Full Form). Normally if Full Form had appeared in the season 2 she would be 6-C Scaling to Yamai.

So we don't scale the season 2 stats for the first season for a good scaling in verse

Thanks for the clarification. Still, it is kinda weird though.

Btw, I have one more question. The Yamai sisters are 7-A when sealed scaling to Tohka's sealed form according to their profiles (this kinda bothers me too because how is her sealed form stronger than her spirit form?). IIRC , in the LN she stated that she cannot do the feat by herself when she's sealed, so she had to rely on Shido. Maybe we have to downgrade their 7-A key.

Back