• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darui vs Blake Belladonna

WeeklyBattles said:
Has he ever used anything other than Emotion Wave during Water Wall? Because from the looks of it its less of him being able to use two seperate techniques amd more of Emotion Wave can just amp Wter Wall to make it stronger
Well he has only used water wall in this instance, nothing suggest he cant use another move as long as it does not involve his mouth. And emotion ave was not to amp water wall, it was just to freeze sauske's movements while he was caught by water wall.

WeeklyBattles said:
If he doesn't have feats of using other techniques then you really can't argue that he can.
but he did use another technique while using it, and it wasent said that they are connected in any way nor could they be, as elements cant be mashed together like that in one jutsu whitout kekkai genkai

He used it one time, and it was a technique that just amped what Water Wall can do, not another attack altogether.

WeeklyBattles said:
He used it one time, and it was a technique that just amped what Water Wall can do, not another attack altogether.

but it is another attack, it amps water cuz water conducts electricity, but they arent directly related and he needed to perform it separeted and with its own handseals

If he used Laser Circus at the same time in the show then I'd buy it but I really don't see him as being able to do so since ha hasn't displayed the ability to

WeeklyBattles said:
If he used Laser Circus at the same time in the show then I'd buy it but I really don't see him as being able to do so since ha hasn't displayed the ability to
but he used a completly different abilty which also had its own "casting" requirements, there is nothing to say he cant, and he did use another ability while doing it, only because the abilities are complementary oesent mean that they come hand in hand

WeeklyBattles said:
Nothing says he cant, it is only logical to assume that he can.

WeeklyBattles said:
Burden of proof is on you to prove he can, otherwise it's just an assumption that he ca

My proof is that he used emotion wave while using water wall. Each of them are seperate jutsu.

Okay? Are there any other instances of him using another juts other than emotion wave along with water wall? And even if he can how is it going to help him if he gets frozen solid?

WeeklyBattles said:
Okay? Are there any other instances of him using another juts other than emotion wave along with water wall? And even if he can how is it going to help him if he gets frozen solid?

first of, thats not how it works, we give proof, you disproove it, than teh burden of proof is on us again

second of, i litiraly said that he woul BLOCK the freezing attack, and when it was used on the camelion it only froze a small surface and the games are her previus forms, which probably had better acces to dust

WeeklyBattles said:
How will she freeze him solid while trying to get out of the water wall. She has to dodge it, she cant dodge and attack through the wall at the same time.

She can dodge with a clone, quite easily at that, and in Blake's case it is ascually a simultaneous dodge and attack

WeeklyBattles said:
She can dodge with a clone, quite easily at that, and in Blake's case it is ascually a simultaneous dodge and attack
And the clone still can not get through the water wall to freeze him, I dont get your point.

WeeklyBattles said:

has she ever dodged an aoe that big with a clone? darui uses this close range, so she wont have much time to dodge, much less prpell herself

Rocker1189 said:
And the clone still can not get through the water wall to freeze him, I dont get your point.
It doesnt have to, it just has to get her over the wall, she can just make another to freeze him

Ricsi-viragosi said:
has she ever dodged an aoe that big with a clone? darui uses this close range, so she wont have much time to dodge, much less prpell herself
Shes dodged attacks with that aoe WITHOUT a clone

WeeklyBattles said:
It doesnt have to, it just has to get her over the wall, she can just make another to freeze him

But the she has to make another clone in which he can just use laser circus on her while she is jumping over the wall, that was my point the whole time.

WeeklyBattles said:

but if it doesent get through than the water will freeze, and than the ice will block it

Guys, listen to what I'm saying. The clone Blake makes to get around Water Wall is not the clone she will be using to freeze him. The clone hit by water wall will be destroyed. She can create clones at will, there is no "She has to make another clone".

WeeklyBattles said:
Guys, listen to what I'm saying. The clone Blake makes to get around Water Wall is not the clone she will be using to freeze him. The clone hit by water wall will be destroyed. She can create clones at will, there is no "She has to make another clone".
but the clones spawn close to her, has she ever made a clone that far away? and can the clones use dust at all, as the ice would just fade away like the clones do

WeeklyBattles said:
I know she can create clones at will, and it still does not get past his laser circus(when I said emotion wave before I meant laser circus let me edit that).

She doesn't need to make a clone far away, why would she when she's basically just using it to jump out of the way of about attack? And the clones dont use dust, theyre MADE of dust, and they explode point blank with the element theyre made of. And she can spam them

WeeklyBattles said:
@Rocker He can use Laser Circus when he's frozen solid?

Not as long as he does it while she is diving past the wave, the clones still have to get to him first. She only summons them at close range as far as I know. Why are you assuming he will be instantly frozen.

WeeklyBattles said:
She doesn't need to make a clone far away, why would she when she's basically just using it to jump out of the way of about attack? And the clones dont use dust, theyre MADE of dust, and they explode point blank with the element theyre made of. And she can spam them

i responde to that above, they not always made out of dust, only so many times, and when did the ice clone explode out? and you are telling me that blake could get around the water wall, get in hand to hand range, and attack before darui could counter her? please

Ricsi-viragosi said:
i responde to that above, they not always made out of dust, only so many times, and when did the ice clone explode out? and you are telling me that blake could get around the water wall, get in hand to hand range, and attack before darui could counter her? please
Exactly.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
In her fight with roman, as well as the game. And yes, thats exactly what im telling you because thats exactly what she woul do in charactter and what she HAS done multiple times.

WeeklyBattles said:
In her fight with roman, as well as the game. And yes, thats exactly what im telling you because thats exactly what she woul do in charactter and what she HAS done multiple times.

please give link on it being SPAMMED one after another and it freezing

WeeklyBattles said:

Dude you have given me the wrong impression of the clones the entire time. It has never exploded to freeze anything, only the fire one explodes and in the fight versus Roman it only froze his weapon when it was halfway through it. Not to mention the clones only last as clones for half a second before becoming the element. They are never able to be spammed on attack. Only defensively.

Rocker1189 said:
Dude you have given me the wrong impression of the clones the entire time. It has never exploded to freeze anything, only the fire one explodes and in the fight versus Roman it only froze his weapon when it was halfway through it. Not to mention the clones only last as clones for half a second before becoming the element. They are never able to be spammed on attack. Only defensively.
No, you just havent been listening. Ice Dust clone exploding. And yes they can be spammed.

Ice dust clone only explodes in the games as a game mechanic, show it exploding in the show and I will believe you. If not why not use it to completely freeze Roman. They can be spammed but never to attack only for her to move. I was think they were more in the Naruto style of spamming but that is not even close.

Back