• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darui vs Blake Belladonna

Blake fights another Panther

this is Fourth Great ninja war Darui

Speed is equalized

Darui: 13

Blake Belladonna: 8

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Blake via illusions, better skill, more options to utilize via dust, better range and maneuverability.
Better maneuverability barely makes sense, these are ppl that walk up walls. Better range does not make sense either. A guy that fire black lightning? Better skill make no sense either. And illusions is a classic thing in Naruto. None of your arguments makes sense.

1: Actually it makes quite a bit of sense. Being maneuverable allows you to dodge and evade attacks more easily. Yes people can walk up walls but that has nothing to do with the arguments being made here.

2: "better range does not make sense either. A guy that can fire black lightning?" Read the profiles, its pretty clear you haven't. Blakes range is Several meters in chain form, Several dozen meters in pistol mode and with Blade Beams, where as Darui's range capes out at several meters. Yeah pretty obvious Blake has the range advantage here.

3: Hmmm let's see training from professional Huntsmen, was previously a member of the White Fang. Can't say that I've seen Darui do anything very impressive skill wise but do inform with if I'm wrong.

4: Ok? Again you obviously haven't read the profiles. But I'll entertain you and explain how Blakes Semblance works. Semblance: Shadow: Blake's Semblance allows her to create Shadow-clones. These clones can be used by Blake to either distract, shield, or hide herself from the enemy for a brief amount of time. These copies are not just illusions and have some substance to them, as Blake has demonstrated the ability to jump off of them and use them to exert force on herself as a means of reaching greater heights. It is unknown exactly how long a shadow copy can appear for or how far away from Blake they can exist. So far, they have only appeared in Blake's immediate area, normally right next to her.

5: My arguments actually do make sense. However saying "Darui via better versatility." Doesn't make sense whenever that's not true in the slightest. Vote shouldn't even be counted seeing as how Blake has the better versatility via dust rounds.

I never said Darui via better versatility was right either, I dont have a stance on this either way. But I will entertain you.

1. Blake has shown no maneuverability that puts her above even fodder ninja, Darui is beyond fodder ninja.

2.You are right about the range, I did not check that.

3. Darui had to fight against 2 Jinchuriki and had to use a massive amount if skill and strategy to fight them. Not to mention that when supporting the Raikage he was able to combine his water Jutsu ans black lightning jutsu for a combination attack. No one's skills in RWBY has really impressed me, granted I have not finished Volume 5 of RWBY.

4.Her shadows are a whole lot worse that the usual cloning jutsu in Naruto. Limited range, limited duration. They will barely fool anyone in Naruto, it would not surprise Darui at all.

If I were to vote, I will put it on Darui with 7/10 difficulty.

1 agreed

2 can crts be made as of now of naruto, because the FIRST move they describe under the range is a few dozins meter

3 he is the raikages right hand, got teached since 6-7 to kill and has been doing so for at least a decade

4 i doubt that is more versatile than having homing lasers and having water thunder manipulation

and he also has the basic ninja skills like sobstitution, illusions nad transformation

5 as far as im aware darui has at least two elemnts, water and thunder, which he has much more controll over, has lasers he can adjust the tragectory of, and sobstitution, illusions and transformation

Blake FRA and also because she has better senses and a healing abillity. Also, her clones can be used for more then just a distraction her fire clones explode and her ice clones can trap Darui.

her mid low is not really combat aplicable and useless against thunder based attacks

darui has deal with clones magnitudes better, is a long ranged fighter, and can sobstitute to get out of the ice and explonsion

and which reasons above? they were mostly ansered, and the only thing she has is her clones and aura

Want to point out Blake's clone can act like normal clones but she doesn't use them like that.

She uses her clones more like a Substitution Jutsu then actual clones.

Poinciana1971 said:
Want to point out Blake's clone can act like normal clones but she doesn't use them like that.
She uses her clones more like a Substitution Jutsu then actual clones.
substitution works for dozins of meters, her clonesd work on close range, and are useless against a long ranged fighter

@Ricsi uhhhh where are you getting that Thunder bypass Mid-Low regen? Because it certainly doesn't unless it starts to rip off limbs or leave holes in your body which isn't happening.

And cool, if he goes long ranged then so will Blake and she has the advantage advantage here. Probably not a smart idea for Darui.

@Ricsi uhhhh where are you getting that Thunder bypass Mid-Low regen? Because it certainly doesn't unless it starts to rip off limbs or leave holes in your body which isn't happening.

And cool, if he goes long ranged then so will Blake and she has the advantage advantage here. Probably not a smart idea for Darui.
mid low allows to heal dammages that would leave scars, things likr dammage to neurons or nerves does not regenarete that way unless shown

erm, advantage? she has bullets , elemental ones. darui has lasers, thunders, and water attacks with larger aoe and he has better dodging ability via illusions and substitution

1: Lightning rounds are common in RWBY and you can still heal from them. This isn't anything different so yeah her Aura is going to heal her from his attacks as long as its active.

2: Again said Bullets are extremely versatile compared to Darui's water and lightning abilities. And he has better dodging skills???? No. She can literally do the same exact thing and then some so your reason is moot.

1: Lightning rounds are common in RWBY and you can still heal from them. This isn't anything different so yeah her Aura is going to heal her from his attacks as long as its active.

2: Again said Bullets are extremely versatile compared to Darui's water and lightning abilities. And he has better dodging skills???? No. She can literally do the same exact thing and then some so your reason is moot.
1 aura protects them from it, they didnt show to be able to tank thunder whitout lightning

2 erm, she doesent even use said bullets all that much and he has dozins of ways to use his abilities, and lasers too

no, sobstitution has better range and once again illusions

1: Literally what you said makes 0 sense. "They didn't show to be able to tank thunder without lightning." Again you keep writing off the fact that Aura can heal them from such damages. At this point it honestly seems like your downplaying on purpose.

2: She does use them pretty often actually, I'm not sure how many times I need to tell you that Blake has him beat in versatility. "He has dozens of ways to use his lightning and lasers." That doesn't equate to him being more versatile. That's like me saying Zoro is more versatile than Erza because he has more moves.

3: And her clones can literally explode and trap opponents in ice.

3: And her clones can literally explode and trap opponents in ice.
yoi do realise that they never sdhowed healing on that level, and her aura wull be used u during fighting, right?

2 he uses them differently, her bullets are capable of moving one way and the ones she uses were only fire, earth and electricity as far as im aware. darui has illusions, has homing attacks, has lasers and can intercept bullets via sheer aoe

3 and substitution makes that useless, he can snipe them, and still has illusions and better aoe and simply numbeso f attacks

and zoro uses sword attacks in multiple ways, that is not true for darui, due to tehir effect being different

1: Again it does, Lightning attacks do not bypass that level of regen easily and you keep ignoring the fact that Lightning rounds are a common thing in rwby that people constantly use.

2: "He uses them differently." And? That still doesn't change the fact that he's beaten in terms of versatility. Stop nitpicking.

3: And Blake can snipe him from further than he can attack. What's your point?

1: Again it does, Lightning attacks do not bypass that level of regen easily and you keep ignoring the fact that Lightning rounds are a common thing in rwby that people constantly use.

2: "He uses them differently." And? That still doesn't change the fact that he's beaten in terms of versatility. Stop nitpicking.

3: And Blake can snipe him from further than he can attack. What's your point?
1 they regen works via aura, which can be striked away, and having your brain fried will at least result in a complete amnesia and coma

2 no, much like using water to inprison someone is much more versatile than just throwing jets of water, just like that using thunder by controlling its path, shape and making it course through water is much more versatile than bullets that can explode or freeze, an genjutsu and illusion just make it much more decisive

3 she is several dozins meters, as should be darui, im holding off the content revision as i dont know if naruto crts are ok right now or not, he is shown to have several dozins meters with the attacks he is shown to have om his profile

and even assuming that blake has better range, her bullets willl never hit due to illusions and aoe attacks blocking her (and yes, he does block with aoe attack in character)

1: Which isn't happening. Lightning can only do that if it's a magnitude stronger than you. And here it isn't. But you are right about how Aura can be worn away but it'll recover.

2: That's still one ability and that's water manipulation. I'm not sure if you know the definition of Versatility but it seems not. Darui isn't more versatile than Blake, might wanna stop with the wank there.

3: IIRC they are done but you'd need to make a CRT and get it accepted. Until then Blake has a pretty big range advantage.

Blake isn't stupid, she'd figure out about his illusions sooner or later. And you keep talking about his AoE like it's something special, mind giving me scans of this AoE?

3: IIRC they are done but you'd need to make a CRT and get it accepted. Until then Blake has a pretty big range advantage.

Blake isn't stupid, she'd figure out about his illusions sooner or later. And you keep talking about his AoE like it's something special, mind giving me scans of this AoE?
1 whats the fastest aura recovering? and if im npt wrong, losing all of you aura tends to knock you out as shown in season 3

2 versatility. The word versatility describes having many different skills or qualities. Versatility allows you to adapt to many different situations

versatility is both the amount of skills you use and how diverse you are at using them, being able to use a skill for dozins of different situations is indeed versatility

3 figuring out he has illusions wont help her know wich ones are the illusions, its litiraly on his page dude

and ill make a crt, lplease do feel welcome to comment

1: The fastest Aura recovery would go to Hazel but Blake isn't Hazel. And I don't recall at any point people getting knocked out due to the loss of Aura.

2: I'm not sure how many times I need to tell you this but being able to use MULTIPLE' element based abilities is still much more versatile than being able to manipulate just TWO element based abilities.

3: Actually i don't see illusion creation anywhere on his profile. Hmmm

Really all ninja should be able to do it, weird if it is not in their profile, but he does not do it in character.

2 three, and being able to shoot in straight line freezing, exploding and electric rounds (has she used anything else?) is much less versatile than floods, illusions,homing thunder and lasers

3 im alredy making crt, and all ninja have the three basic jutsu (exept maybe haku)

Back