• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darui vs Blake Belladonna

WeeklyBattles said:
Logic of how something works =/= proof that something that has not been shown
Aura is not fuel for a semblance

Semblances have worked without Aura
an exemple please? qrow wasent out of aura whenever bad luck happened, and they litiraly say its fueled by it

If the show contradicts what WoG says, we ignore the WoG, thats how it works here buddy.

No it cant, not unnless you have crzy fast aura regen like Hazel's

WeeklyBattles said:
If the show contradicts what WoG says, we ignore the WoG, thats how it works here buddy.
No it cant, not unnless you have crzy fast aura regen like Hazel's
but the world of remenants are cannon

No they dont, a response to a tumblr question where the WoG DOES NOT EVEN SAY SEMBLANCES ARE FUELED BY AURA says so

WeeklyBattles said:
That does not in any way mean that using a semblance uses up aura

they project it, so unless they can project infinite aura, they cant use it infinitly, this doesent even matter, ice clone still uses dust, and you have yet to show her making a clone propeeling her farther than the water attacks range

WeeklyBattles said:
They do not project their aura. Their semblances do not use up aura.
https://youtu.be/X_WNFW3OpnE?t=81

they state in world of remennant that they project aura

that needs more time than the water attack, she thrust herself either backwards, in which case it doesent change anything, or to the sides, in which case shed get hit due to aoe

Yeah, not that Semblances use up aura. Like Knight said, if they used up Aura, guys like Qrow would have infinite aura because his semblance is passive and always on.

She can project herself in any direction and its instantaneous

she can only do that for a few meters, the link you gave shows her litiraly needing to propell herself by swinging herself there, and thats not instantaneus

WeeklyBattles said:
She can do it for dozens of meters, hell she can JUMP that high on her own, and yes, its instantaneous
dude, look at the video, she madde a clone in arms reach and threw heraelf a dozins meters, that is not instanteneus

not only that, you can see both her moving and the clone being made, great instantenious there, please, give me a link where she goes dozins of meters instantaniosly

Yeah, semblances definitely don't use up aura. 2 prime examples would be Yang and Flynt in volume 3. Both of them put their semblances on full blast when they were 1% away from being eliminated by aura level, and they didn't lose any aura from it.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yeah, not that Semblances use up aura. Like Knight said, if they used up Aura, guys like Qrow would have infinite aura because his semblance is passive and always on.

That's funny Weekly

I thought you changed your mind about that in our debate?

I feel like the people voting Blake now are just doing so without bothering to look at arguments, this is why I hate arguing against popular characters with an unpopular one. Blake can only go over a couple of metres by throwing herself with her clone which takes time.

@Jinx what do you mean?

@Rocker No, she can use clones to go that far in any direction and its instantaneous, it doesnt take time

WeeklyBattles said:
@Jinx what do you mean?
@Rocker No, she can use clones to go that far in any direction and its instantaneous, it doesnt take time
show proof, the one you have shown wasent instantanius

from her page:

• It is unknown exactly how long a shadow copy can appear for or how far away from Blake they can exist. So far, they have only appeared in Blake's immediate area, normally right next to her.
  • make a crt

No she can not she never has, ever. If oyu can show me where she has I would belive you, the only video you showed me she threw herself with a clone.

WeeklyBattles said:
How many times am i going to have to repeat that blakes clones dont move independently before you stop putting words in my mouth?

dude, i dont care about them moving, i care about blake sobstituting herself in dozins of meters away with a clone

as said on her page, they only ever apered close to her, and you have to show her getting away instanteniusly yet

It is unknown exactly how long a shadow copy can appear for or how far away from Blake they can exist. So far, they have only appeared in Blake's immediate area, normally right next to her.

this above shows that she never goed more than a few meters away from her clones while making them , so your claim of instantenius movement dozins of meters away needs proof and a crt

Blake does not substitute herself with a clone dozens of meters away, she uses a clone that she creates right next to her to propel herself dozens of meters. She can create the clone instantaneously

Back