• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darui vs Blake Belladonna

Ricsi-viragosi said:
first, thats close range and it explodes right away, so unless you can show dust clones moving around its useless against a long ranger, and it can be spammed one at a time.
Exactly. Dust clones dont move, not that it will matter here as she will be using it in melee range. And no, her clones can be spammed in rapid succession.

Rocker1189 said:
Ice dust clone only explodes in the games as a game mechanic, show it exploding in the show and I will believe you. If not why not use it to completely freeze Roman. They can be spammed but never to attack only for her to move. I was think they were more in the Naruto style of spamming but that is not even close.
Exploding isnt a game mechanic, its a mechanic of the ability itself. The Dust clones dont move at all, its the equivalent of dodging out of the way and leaving your opponent to attack a bomb you left behind.

WeeklyBattles said:
Exactly. Dust clones dont move, not that it will matter here as she will be using it in melee range. And no, her clones can be spammed in rapid succession.

She would not get into melee range when there is a water wall right in from of her. And none of her clones have every moved as far as I know.

WeeklyBattles said:
Exploding isnt a game mechanic, its a mechanic of the ability itself. The Dust clones dont move at all, its the equivalent of dodging out of the way and leaving your opponent to attack a bomb you left behind.

Again show me it exploding outside of the game, not including the fire clone which is obviously explosive.

WeeklyBattles said:

yes, and there is no way darui would stay in melee range

Rocker1189 said:
She would not get into melee range when there is a water wall right in from of her. And none of her clones have every moved as far as I know.

Use a clone to jump over the Water Wall, use a clone to get in close, use a clone to freeze him. The clones dont need to move, she just needs to use them for mobility. Meanwhile he's just standing there using Water Wall on a clone he thought is her.

WeeklyBattles said:
Use a clone to jump over the Water Wall, use a clone to get in close, use a clone to freeze him. The clones dont need to move, she just needs to use them for mobility. Meanwhile he's just standing there using Water Wall on a clone he thought is her.
A clone that lasts for half a second will not trick anyone in naruto. He will have the time to laser circus both her and her clone.

She doesnt need to trick him, theyre literally just used for mobility, with her Dust Clones being used as attacks. By the time he tries to counterattack he'll have an ice dust clone exploding in his face

WeeklyBattles said:
She doesnt need to trick him, theyre literally just used for mobility, with her Dust Clones being used as attacks. By the time he tries to counterattack he'll have an ice dust clone exploding in his face

The moment she is dodging he will be sending her on a laser circus ride...to her death.

WeeklyBattles said:
but it spams where SHE is, shemakes a clone and gets propelled back , as you have shown in the link, and seriusly, at difference of the games, she doesent have unlimited dust, and will run out pretty fast, she also doesent spam them in character, so thats ueless

She gets propelled in whatever direction she chooses. She doesnt need unlimited dust, ont ice dust clone is enough to freeze him solid. And yes, in character she spams clones. Her fighting style revolves around spamming clones

WeeklyBattles said:
Not with Water Wall up he wont be. Plus she can just use a clone to get behind him to avoid the attack.

yes he will , you have to disprove him being not able to use 2 jutsus at once.

cmon, SHOW me where she ever managed to dodge aoe attacks of the likes, she needs time to prepell herself with clones.

and once again, she unly has so much aura and dust

WeeklyBattles said:
Not with Water Wall up he wont be. Plus she can just use a clone to get behind him to avoid the attack.

We are arguing this again? He can use another jutsu with water wall up. The water wall range range means that her short travel range with a clone will not allow her to close the distance. Not to mention that he is able to change the direction of laser circus , even if she somehow ends up behind him.

WeeklyBattles said:
She gets propelled in whatever direction she chooses. She doesnt need unlimited dust, ont ice dust clone is enough to freeze him solid. And yes, in character she spams clones. Her fighting style revolves around spamming clones
she gets prepelled a few meters art best dude

her fighting stile revolves around close range, not around sending clones to her enmies

and looking as the clones cant really move, she would need to get litiraly an arm away from him, and there is no way hed stay there

There is no proof that he can use two completely different jutsus at once, only a single instance of him amping a pre-used jutsu with another.

She DOES NOT need time to propel herself with her clones, they are instantaneous.

What does aura have to do with this? And she doesnt NEED unlimited dust, one dust clone is enough to freeze him solid.

Okay, listen to me because im not repeating this again. Blake's clones DO NOT MOVE ON THEIR OWN. She doesnt send them out to attack, she just uses them as mobility or close raneg follow up attacks, or creates dust clones as point blank elemental bombs. She can create them INSTANTLY, and can use them to propel herself dozens of meters in any direction.

WeeklyBattles said:
There is no proof that he can use two completely different jutsus at once, only a single instance of him amping a pre-used jutsu with another.
She DOES NOT need time to propel herself with her clones, they are instantaneous.

What does aura have to do with this? And she doesnt NEED unlimited dust, one dust clone is enough to freeze him solid.
He used water wall and emotion wave 2 different jutsu what other proof do you need. She does not even have the range to dodge it with her clones her clones move her a couple of meters at best meanwhile he gets over 5 metres in an extremely widecone in front of him.

WeeklyBattles said:

we showed you proof, disprove it, than you can complain

and? she needs to get close to darui, which by itself means she needs time to do it. if she goes stright head on, which she woul, as hse has no reason to, shed be hit with the water attack, as its aoe is higher than her own propelling and the fact that she wouldnt know to exept something like that

semblance uses aura

Rocker1189 said:
He used water wall and emotion wave 2 different jutsu what other proof do you need. She does not even have the range to dodge it with her clones her clones move her a couple of meters at best meanwhile he gets over 5 metres in an extremely widecone in front of him.
Proof that he can simultaneously use Water Wave and Laser Circus simultaneously. THAT is the proof i need. Her clones can propel her dozens of meters in any direction.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
we showed you proof, disprove it, than you can complain

and? she needs to get close to darui, which by itself means she needs time to do it. if she goes stright head on, which she woul, as hse has no reason to, shed be hit with the water attack, as its aoe is higher than her own propelling and the fact that she wouldnt know to exept something like that

semblance uses aura

So far no one has shown any proof that he can simultaneously use Water Wall and Laser Circus

She can propel herself dozens of meters using her clones so no, its aoe is not higher

No it doesnt. Like, at all.

WeeklyBattles said:
Proof that he can simultaneously use Water Wave and Laser Circus simultaneously. THAT is the proof i need. Her clones can propel her dozens of meters in any direction.
Nothing says he can't he has used another jutsu with water wall and his hands are free while using water wall which is what he needs to use laser circus. Show me any instanct of her going over 2-3 metres with her clone.

WeeklyBattles said:

he can use multiple jutsu, and there is no reason to belive he cannot use laser or just stop using the water jutsu

http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Semblance video on the website look at around minute one says that semblance is tied to their aura. And even goes into detail about how the use of semblance depletes aura.

Kepekley23 said:
I could probably prove Darui could stomp this were I not such an incredible slacker, but I'll go with Blake FRA.

..... I am done here any new voters can make their decisions.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
i qoute :
According to "Aura", the fourth installment of RWBY: World of Remnant, Semblance is a more tangible projection of one's Aura. Pyrrha Nikos implied this connection when she told Jaune Arc that the use of Aura can help him to discover his Semblance. Miles refers to Semblance being "fueled" by Aura.
Fueled to as in if they dont have aura their semblance cant be used. Their semblance doesnt use up their aura

Rocker1189 said:
I already proved he can you are just not accepting it. Okay, so she can throw her self which still takes time. My last post. Also look at my post about the semblance. Directly says that semblance uses up aura.
You have not yet proven he can use Laser Circus when he is already using Water Wall Its instantaneous, it does not take time

Semblances do not use up aura, its just that is you dont have Aura, you cant use your semblance

WeeklyBattles said:
Fueled to as in if they dont have aura their semblance cant be used. Their semblance doesnt use up their aura

like what, do you know how fuel works? give proof than, because they sayed in series that its aura projection and last i vhecked, making a projection of enrgy takes enrgy

Ricsi-viragosi said:
like what, do you know how fuel works? give proof than, because they sayed in series that its aura projection and last i vhecked, making a projection of enrgy takes enrgy

Yes, bad choice of words on my part. Semblances do not use up Aura. Hell in the show semblances have been shown to work WITHOUT aura, like Qrow's semblance in the fight with Tyrian

WeeklyBattles said:
You have not yet proven he can use Laser Circus when he is already using Water Wall Its instantaneous, it does not take time

Semblances do not use up aura, its just that is you dont have Aura, you cant use your semblance
we have given the logic of: he can use hand based jutsu, laser circuit is a hand based jutsu, unless you disprove this, the burden of proof is not ours anymore

because using soemthing as a fuel and projecting it needs no energy....

as you said before, burden of proof on you, prove that blake can use it endlessly

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes, bad choice of words on my part. Semblances do not use up Aura. Hell in the show semblances have been shown to work WITHOUT aura, like Qrow's semblance in the fight with Tyrian

no, the show sais they use it as a fuel, and qrows aura never worked whitout aura

Logic of how something works =/= proof that something that has not been shown

Aura is not fuel for a semblance

Semblances have worked without Aura

The show NEVER said theyuse it as fuel. EVER. And yes it did, it almost got Ruby killed and got Tyrian's tail cut off

Back