• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darui vs Blake Belladonna

Darui for reasons above. And he's stronger too, scaling way above a fodder that's 350 tons. Hmm, I don't think earth based attacks really matter, since they're weak against lightning and fire based attacks can be neutralized by large scale water based attacks.

The thing I'm not sure about is ice dust freezing him completely, but if it's long ranged as opposed to, I don't know, freezing him from difficult angles or something, I suppose he could counter with his own ranged attacks. Even if we say he's at a range disadvantage, the attacks will still enter his effective range and long ranged attacks without sufficient AoE are not so difficult to aim dodge, and Darui could also just replace himself.

when Darui gets upgraded to Mach 3000 can I Submit this as a speed unequalized Match? (since Blake is mach 2900)

Burning Full Fingers said:
Earth Dust creates small earthquakes and stone barriers.

Yes Ice Dust can freeze him completely, and she can use it as both a ranged attack and a close range ice dust clone

Dodging it when it's right in his face? And how is that going to help when they're coming at him from three different angles? Hell what's stopping Blade Beam from just going THROUGH Water Wall?

WeeklyBattles said:
Dodging it when it's right in his face? And how is that going to help when they're coming at him from three different angles? Hell what's stopping Blade Beam from just going THROUGH Water Wall?
Because sasuke who had higher AP at that point could not go through the water wall, nothing suggests that Blake could. Sasuke was High 7-A. If she tries walking through it she would lose for sure.

Why would she walk through water wall...? And if sasuke was high 7-A then Darui should be high 7-A for that

WeeklyBattles said:
Why would she walk through water wall...? And if sasuke was high 7-A then Darui should be high 7-A for that
He would not be because it does not do any dmg. It can only hold someone. I did not mean wall through, that was my bad I meant for the beam blade to go through it is certainly not High 7-A.

Yes, if you can hold back someone who is High 7-A, you would be High 7-A. Thats how it works. Either that or its a huge outlier.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes, if you can hold back someone who is High 7-A, you would be High 7-A. Thats how it works. Either that or its a huge outlier.
I might actually agree with that, but at the same how fer is Blake into 8-A because Darui is far above baseline. If she is not as far into it as him she can not cut through it.

Then you cant really argue that she cant get through it because it blocked a High 7-A. Lets see...this is current Blake so she should be around 300ish tons, i believe that was the accepted approximation for post timeskip RWBY

WeeklyBattles said:
Then you cant really argue that she cant get through it because it blocked a High 7-A. Lets see...this is current Blake so she should be around 300ish tons, i believe that was the accepted approximation for post timeskip RWBY
After going through the profiles she sacles off of Ruby who overpowered something that had a DC of 141 tons of TNT. Mean while Darui scales off of Ittan who has a 350 tonne feat. He should be stronger than that which means if we go off the actually calced he will be more that 2 times stronger than her and if not and we go off of what you say he is still stronger than her. She can not over power him with AP or with her blade beam.

Post Timeskip RWBY is generally accepted to be around 300ish tons. She doesnt need to complettely overpower Blade Beam, simply cut through the middle, or hell just go around it

WeeklyBattles said:
Post Timeskip RWBY is generally accepted to be around 300ish tons. She doesnt need to complettely overpower Blade Beam, simply cut through the middle, or hell just go around it
It is too fast and widespread for her to go around it. she cant cut through the middle because it starts from a point, she will be going against its full force then. Her cutting through it is the worst idea and going around it is too hard and eill get her caught by another one of his jutsu.

Speed is equalized and her clones can easily allow her to get around it, but i was referring to Blade Beam coming from three different angles. And from what ive seen of him using it in this thread, he has to drop Water Wall to use another jutsu, so no

WeeklyBattles said:
Because it would get that dura from his chakra, which by extension would make him High 7-A
Not really, we dont scale ppl off of their chakra amount. Only off of feats.

If its not on the profile you cant use it as an argument. Thats how it works here. Bring it up in a CRT or Water Wall beng High 7-A isnt a viable argument because right now Darui has no mention of being High 7-A anywhere on his profile.

WeeklyBattles said:
If its not on the profile you cant use it as an argument. Thats how it works here. Bring it up in a CRT or Water Wall beng High 7-A isnt a viable argument because right now Darui has no mention of being High 7-A anywhere on his profile.
Either way I already said water wall may not be High 7-A he still has higher AP than her. I dont see her cutting throough it.

WeeklyBattles said:
She can eaily get around it with her clones
Its widespread area says otherwise. And if he sees the route she tries to escape from she gets laser circus to the face.

WeeklyBattles said:
If she dodges around him while he's using Water Wall she wont need to as he wont have time to use it
But as shown in the fight against Sasuke he can use another move while using water wall. So he in fact has all he time to use it.

Has he ever used anything other than Emotion Wave during Water Wall? Because from the looks of it its less of him being able to use two seperate techniques amd more of Emotion Wave can just amp Wter Wall to make it stronger

Back