• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darui vs Blake Belladonna

Still, if one doesn't use their basic genjutsu then it makes sense that they would lose the ability to adequately use it due to a lack of practice. If they haven't shown such, then that's that. In addition, the stuff used at the academy is very basic to the point of being not combat applicable. Though I can't recall what genjutsu they learneed in the academy. Also, Darui is not from the hidden leaf village, so his training was different.

Rocker1189 said:
3: Actually i don't see illusion creation anywhere on his profile. Hmmm
Really all ninja should be able to do it, weird if it is not in their profile, but he does not do it in character.
If he dosn't use it in character, then why would he use it here?

the only reasons above were these:Blake via illusions, better skill, more options to utilize via dust, better range and maneuverability

these were all answered

Ricsi-viragosi said:
the only reasons above were these:Blake via illusions, better skill, more options to utilize via dust, better range and maneuverability
these were all answered
Yeah I cant agree with the reasons above for Blake, those have been answered.

What really stops Darui from one shotting her with his water wall and black lightning combo. Or even use laser circus.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Nothing has been debunked whatsoever. Don't know what you mean by "they've been answered."
teh only abilty that she has here above darui is here semblance, her bullets, while super powered, do not have any side effect like fire or ice

I give my vote for Darui

He's the right hand of the Hokage and was apointed leader of the first division in the War. He has more experience than Blake has by a long run.

Darui can imbue Lightining into his blade and increse the frequency of cutting. He can even freely manipulate the Water Wall technique as flood and imbue it with Lighting. He can home his laser circus techniques in various directions.

While Aura does protect Blake she'll ultimately run out with heavy hits given by Darui.

And saying that Darui cannot use Substitution jutsu is frankly dumb given that Killer Bee has replaced himself with an Octopus leg when he fought Sasuke.

Blake can imbue her attacks with fire, ice, and earth, can use ranged energy slashes that release multiple slashes with a single attack, and she is MUCH more likely to abuse her clones that Darui

@Huesito88

lol yeah

@WeeklyBattles

Okay but what's that stopping a blade enhanced by Lighning release, which amps the piercing and cutting power by the vibrations. Fire wont help, and Ice and Earth won't either. Blake would get cut in half if she makes contact.

Darui can block most of her ranged attacks with Waterwall.

If he tries to get close he gets frozen solid by an ice clone or he's stunned by a Darkness or earth clone, or gets an exploding fire clone to the face, any of these options are viable as they all give Blake a simultaneous method of attack and evasion, which is entirely in character for her. Blake's main combat style is evasion, mobility, and misdirection, and a series of quick, strong, attacks with both herself and her clones when she gets an opening

WeeklyBattles said:
Even through all of the autocorrect mistakes? :p
I personaly think that Darui will take it with a water wall and black lightning combo. All of her offense is completely countered and he gets to attack at the same time. Not to mention if it does not oneshot her she will be unable to move for a short time and it will be easy pickings for him to finish her off.

Stun by darkness? Blake's clones cannot stun people with Darkness Weekly. Also he connot be frozen solid by the Ice clone given that it not freezes the opponent entirely it will only freeze his hand or sword, which Darui can escape easily with Lightning.style. Blake's fire clone would help her but It can only be spammed once given that it were to happen a second time Darui will stop his blade accordingly

Darui during the course of the battle will know Blake's style and adjust accordingly. He would be able to neuralize Blake through his experience.

Violet Dust: Changes Blake's Shadow into a dark haze, lingering longer than her normal clones and blocking people's vision.

No, it can freeze people entirely as shown by Grimm Eclipse.

And Blake wont learn about how he fights...why?

Grimm Eclipse, is a game . . . a game that exagerates most of the moves in story, a good example would be Jaune and shield bash. In the medium of the shows Blake has been only shown to freeze only the targets arm or weapon. I checked before, and show me where she uses Violet dust in the show

The story is canon to the series, the moves and actions are not given that it shows in volume 5 Blake Ice Clone only freezed the arms of Fennec and Alb. Your ignoring what i said about Jaune.

Also check the scene, nowhere does it work like covering the opponent in darkness, given that Roman still blocks all of her hits . . .

Also I went to check on Violet dust and it's nowhere listed on Wiki. Is that on the game too?

WeeklyBattles said:
Grimm Eclipse is canon to the series, as are the applications of the powers in it. She can freeze people solid.
Using Violet Dust to create a clone that blocks Roman's Vision
Sorry, but if grimm eclipse is a game they have to give abilities utility she can use it to block vision I guess but that is nothing special just get a clone to stand in front of you, does the same thing. And you still have not answered anything that she can do to this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yERxCynQrs&t=75s

@Rocker Dodge it with a clone? She can make multiple you know. Also she has a varient of her Blade Beam that stuns the opponent on contact.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Rocker Dodge it with a clone? She can make multiple you know. Also she has a varient of her Blade Beam that stuns the opponent on contact.
How would she dodge it when it spreads over such a large area. She first has to create the clone, then jump off of it. 2 Things she has to do while he only have one thing to when speed is equalized. Pretty sure she does have to switch it out, it says that the clones depends on the catridge in her weapon in that link.

Rocker1189 said:
How would she dodge it when it spreads over such a large area. She first has to create the clone, then jump off of it. 2 Things she has to do while he only have one thing to when speed is equalized.
No she doesnt? Thats not how her ability works at all, she literally just creates it at will and she can do it multiple times in rapid succession.

@WeeklyBattles The story is canon, the story. The moves and actions are 100% exagerated, the example is Jaune who's moves are nowhere near canon feat wise.

TenshinG said:
@WeeklyBattles The story is canon, the story. The moves and actions are 100% exagerated, the example is Jaune who's moves are nowhere near canon feat wise.
You obviously havent watched season 5 because all of the things he does in the game are his canon abilities in the show

No Blake has consistenly changed cartridges time and time. And she only used all her moves succesvely when Weiss handed her own cartridge which is know for multiple elements

Back