• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darui vs Blake Belladonna

Morlock435 said:
Hell, some people are even saying darui wins via versatility as part of their argument. If he is the same speed, stronger, tougher, smarter, more versatile, then what does Blake truly have beside her clones? Speef equalized was incredibly unnecessary when it is a huge factor with Blake's skillset.

I think you misunderstand something. I really dont care if speed is equalized for this match or not. My vote will still stay the same. I was just talking about why speed equalized in general is what is used in this site.

WeeklyBattles said:
>What has been accepted as lightning
You mean the natural lightning from Amber's storm...?

The calc is for lightning from some dragon iirc. Nothing says that is natural. And either way I already said that I dont think it matters..

Well yeah, speed equalized is often required since it's rare to have most stats match up from different verses. BUT there is a huge problem when it gives the person who is clearly ahead an even larger advantage. Its almost disingenuous even if done by mistake originally.

Morlock435 said:
Well yeah, speed equalized is often required since it's rare to have most stats match up from different verses. BUT there is a huge problem when it gives the person who is clearly ahead an even larger advantage. Its almost disingenuous even if done by mistake originally.

And I never disagreed.

WeeklyBattles said:
Doesnt matter, completely tears apart you thinking theyre not even Mach 10

1. I personally dont think they are only mach 10, if I had to say where I put them, mach 300 seems just around right for me.

2. Honestly it looked more like she was struggling to hit them than they were actually dodging it.

Blake would scale to the other members of team RWBY (Who she's generally equal with), and the members of team RWBY. Each did reasonably well against Mercury and is at least comparable in speed, therefore via scaling, Blake is indeed MHS+ level.

Akreious said:
Blake would scale to the other members of team RWBY (Who she's generally equal with), and the members of team RWBY. Each did reasonably well against Mercury and is at least comparable in speed, therefore via scaling, Blake is indeed MHS+ level.

I never had probelems with the scaling ofcourse Blake is comparable to her teamates. She is the person who is sclaing off the feat anyway.

Not sure how Darui could even beat her. He wasn't really all that note-worthy before he became Raikage. Blake, on the other hand has proven that she's quite the combat savvy warrior that can outsmart even the likes of Adam Tauras. The man who singlehandedly architected his take over of the White Fang. Not only that, but Darui is very lacking in the abilities department. He only has Water and Lightning manipulation over Blake. And even then, it's only because he has true manipulation and she has a form of using the elements. I know my vote won't even be counted or matter, but I can put aside preferences and vote based off of reason alone. This is coming from a guy that really loves both series.

TheGoodCapt said:
Not sure how Darui could even beat her. He wasn't really all that note-worthy before he became Raikage. Blake, on the other hand has proven that she's quite the combat savvy warrior that can outsmart even the likes of Adam Tauras. The man who singlehandedly architected his take over of the White Fang. Not only that, but Darui is very lacking in the abilities department. He only has Water and Lightning manipulation over Blake. And even then, it's only because he has true manipulation and she has a form of using the elements. I know my vote won't even be counted or matter, but I can put aside preferences and vote based off of reason alone. This is coming from a guy that really loves both series.

Errmm both sides have voted on reason, that is why we have our reasons put up above and why this thing went on for soo many replies. Darui has his own advantages just because he was a minor character does not mean that Blake being a main character can beat him. Anyway this needs to be added and closed.

I'm not arguing Side Character vs Main character. It's just he hasn't shown any feats of strength or intelligence, unlike Blake. But, his main attack is something she can casually dodge. She's shown this feat before. But, yeah. I agree that this thread is pretty long and it should be closed.

TheGoodCapt said:
I'm not arguing Side Character vs Main character. It's just he hasn't shown any feats of strength or intelligence, unlike Blake. But, his main attack is something she can casually dodge. She's shown this feat before. But, yeah. I agree that this thread is pretty long and it should be closed.
as we said above, powerscaling and being capable of hurting the silver and gold brothers, and homing attacks plus insane ap advantege

TheGoodCapt said:
AP advantage? It's the Pre-Raikage Darui. Both Tier 8-A. Homing attacks aren't worth much if they hit the wrong target.
you, you do realize that there can be a lot of difference in same tiers right? darui has at least twice the ap to 3 time

Back