• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
Vote Count

Darth Vader: 0

Lyle: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Rules

• High 6-A versions. (Legends Vader VS Host of Nacht Lyle)
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Battle takes place here.
  • The combatants start off 30 yards away.
  • Winner by any means necessary.
Give proper reasoning.

Darthvader3
Lyle Paradise Lost

I'm assuming that's in favor of Vader. Does Legends Vader always start with mindhax on non-fodders?

I know Canon Vader doesn't, at least not in the films. But I've still yet to read or view any Legends stuff on him.

Non-Fodders?

I mean Lyle is effectively fodder with the force, and non-force users Vader does lead with Mind Screw on.

Would it be fairer if I restricted the Mind Tricks?

Was kind of hoping for an actual debate to come out of this.

Dunno. I'm not all the way familiar with him, and I can't find a calc for the guy he scales to. Cross and Redgrave are the two I think are the most knowledgeable on him, but the former isn't here anymore, and I dunno if the latter is on right now.

He has attacks that ignore durability, though. Has a scythe that cuts on a molecular level, and the Flames of Worthlessness burn away physical material, destroy the soul and can even wipe out higher-dimensional forms of energy. Okay, maybe restricting Mind Tricks is a bad idea.

welp to put flames of worthlesness into perspective he is far superior to goggmagog that can send all continents to satan, managed to cut a psuedo sun with ease and its density is related to a real one. The only thing that stopped it was michael's BS of stronger than you even then he stopped a casual strike not a serious one implied to end differently had lyle launched a serious one. And yes it attacks the quintessence which is higher dimensional energy. Angels can't be killed unless you wipe out that energy. He can also cover himself with said flames btw

ok stupid question but i need a jog. Since lyle can cover in flames that destroy higher dimensional energy if he covers himself with it will it block mental attacks? I'm pretty sure its know but i just want a full confirmation

I'm not sure if it works that way, unless he's been shown blocking mental attacks by using that method.

Though I'm legit surprised that a Masadaverse MC like Lyle has no mental resistance feats of his own.

welp this was masada's first work so it wasn't TOO OP though vader starts with it yes? I forgot if Lyle would AoE of the bat not sure need alrfy to help he seen all of the vids online

Back