• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

darkseid revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Social Influencing via status is no longer valid basis for receiving it. So no to that.

I'll check others later.

Anyways yeah the first two powers are fine, you can ask Ant to come here and help unlock the profiles, Oliver.

Done ant going to here

i mean darkseid has corruption but this is only for clones that creates something like anti-monitor leftover daemons this scales to darkseid you can usually do it

@Zark & Eficiente

What is going to be added to the Darkseid page, and is either of you willing to handle the editing?

EmperorRorepme said:
I agree with this but are you scaling the corruption to Darkseid's "truest" form?
I mean this is a darkseid avatar as far as he can

the only thing that the true darkseid can get would be the large size that currently appears in its pre-F avatar but show that it is missing I answer and it is the true shape that they have the size bigger than the earth (which fits being superior-D)

@Zark

Okay. Thanks. But what will be changed exactly?

Actually in retrospect Corruption seems wrong since apparently it was a hyper specific example of it that wouldn't be applicable in any other case, alongside that he needed Orion to assist him.

@ant

remove the big size (type 6) since it is missing I answer and it refers to its version of the "true World"

@zack

darkseid iva do it alone and it is represented that all existence is being affected because the source is corrupting, combining the Darkseid not only orion there is a scan of how living beings are getting trait from it to omega beams

No, because it states he corrupted the core in combination with Orion's actions as well as stated in the last scan, he clearly states that in it

(Large size removet)I think you initially misunderstood me (something to hope for because of my poor grammar) the problem was not to give it to him but to take it away since it is listed in the avatars but orion specifies that what he saw is not the new 3D genesis but the True World, that is, the genesis of TSoG.

(Corruption)hun, seems like it's a shared feat then

Okay. That is fine. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Does this need to be removed from the other New Gods pages as well? Orio for example?

Okay. Can somebody please list the names of all of our New Gods pages here, so I can unlock them?

Okay. Thanks. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. We can probably close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back