• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A heretical battle between a Yakuza and a Soldier of IOM (imperium of man)

A Adeptus Astartes lands in tokyo and proceeds to wreck some havoc. Kazuma kiryu won't have any of that bullshit.

For The Emperor:

People are expecting you in hell:

Rules:

Both 8-C (Power Armor Space Marine is used) Space marine is equipped with only a combat knife and bolter. (optional equipment is restricted). kazuma does not have his with equipment stuff, this is base kiryu (is that allowed or no, let me know guys)

Kiryu has knowledge of the space marine. no knowledge for space marine.

Bloodlusted Kiryu, in-character Space marine.

They start 30 ft apart

battle takes place in kiba park in tokyo

speed is not equalized

Kazuma is allowed 1 hour of prep

Victory condition: (Incap or death)

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
Back