• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering other two verses would be severely inferior in speed Insee no reason why Divine pillars aren't outliers. Also since they knockbaoc they should not be real light, but that is still less relevant. I don't see the logic behind Gwyn being MHS and SoC in Gwyn state begin relativistic when his power and essence come from him.

SOC's power comes from far more than just Gwyn, and it doesn't really matter as much if previous games aren't as strong so much as what's inside the game itself. Divine pillars throwing people is a game mechanic due to being reskinned and somehow worse firestorm, but if angel beams aren't light then Divine pillars is the sole thing that could be, making it an outlier for that reason. Seems fine. For who agrees and disagrees, after a while I was the only one who was really pushing for relativistic to stay, as weekly kinda left the thread and the other guy conceded. It should be fine to apply.

I mean, you still have characters like patches whos from dks1 and he's completely fine with keeping up with you, even though their speeds should be heavens apart. You have Creoghton as an invader and he can keep up with you, you have Andre...

Also Midir, you have Gael, who was already a slave elk night during Gwyn s times. And Midir, who is a dragon that lives long before DS3...

Patches has had thousands of years to get stronger, in a verse where getting stronger with everything you kill is an actual thing, and he's one of very few characters to survive the entire set of games. Andre doesn't even stay dead, Midir's empowered by the abyss, Gael's feats all really come from once he gets some humanity and later the entire dark soul, and its not even unheard of for a new entry in a series to massively buff up everyone's speed. Divine pillars is still probably an outlier due to nothing else in the game being valid light, as much as I personally disagree about the angel beams, so the downgrade is probably fine anyways.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Damn son. Verse is gonna get downgraded from Relativistic + - SoL to MHS+. That's just nasty.
doesn't matter because most of match are speed equal OvO

Have any staff members accepted the revision?

Okay, and what do the other staff members who have commented think?

Iirc it was Matthew and Weekly who disagreed but they seem to have been debunked on the light subject. Like I said, Monarch, Assalt, Unite my Rice and Kal debunked all evidence of the light feats. The AP I'm not well informed about however

Okay. Well, I am leaning towards agreeing with you then, but it is probably best if you ask the other involved staff members to comment here again, in order to make certain.

I agree with this not being light. If it only fulfills one or two standards and gets contradicted, we shouldn't use it.

Well, as I mentioned in my last post, it seems safest to ask the involved staff members to comment here again via their message walls, in order to be certain.

Has anybody placed requests on the message walls of the involved staff members?

Oh, huh, how did i miss that?

Anyways, im fine with whatever yall decide on but i'll be back for the inevitable thread arguing against them being tier 4

What about the staff members participating in the previous discussion thread?

^ Agreed.

Also while I don't disagree with tier 4 Dark Souls, why their Lifting Strength is Stellar?

Pretty sure that they haven't moved the sun around with physical strength

I may have an evidence that while 4-C feat is exactly an AP feat, it doesn't scale to their normal AP though. I may be wrong I may be not. Can I reply the evidence here?

It's probably better to make a different thread.

This one has already 150+ replies so it will start lagging hard soon

Back