• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Dragon vs. SB Janemba

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Janemba already has a loss to one nintendo character in another
Dark Dragon
I awaken and existence is erased and remade completely.

Future-Janemba
thread created by me. Will he redeem himself, or will Nintendo's original slogan stay true?

When awakened, the Dark Dragon will erase and reset multiple universes, though the exact number is unknown. Should also be vastly superior to Giygas

This..he literally like an atom to the tiniest atom on Azathoth atom, but thats was more than enough.

-Awaken - When awakened, it'll remake existence in the heart of its awakened, be it good or evil. Should someone with no heart awaken it, all life will end forever, including that of the Dark Dragon.

So it's inconsistent, since janemba has no heart, lol.

Not Jim Sterling said:
-Awaken - When awakened, it'll remake existence in the heart of its awakened, be it good or evil. Should someone with no heart awaken it, all life will end forever, including that of the Dark Dragon.
lol so yeah janemba has no heart so he wins by awakening DD XD easy win lol

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
No, he will destroy anything in multiverse even himself if someone with has no heart awakening him.

basically he will kill janemba and himself because of that.

Not Jim Sterling said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
No, he will destroy anything in multiverse even himself if someone with has no heart awakening him.
basically he will kill janemba and himself because of that.
DOUBLE KILL XD

I'm gonna say janemba. He has more varied hax, and also as he has no heart the dark dragon will kill itself when awoken, janemba can come back from any evil energy, and janemba has superior range and speed. Likely he would absorb or control the thing before it can act tbh.

he will erase the multiverse how janemba will back from energy is just beyond me.. and you still not aswer my question how janemba going to attack on his evil energy form again?

janemba is faster, he would absorb him or posses him before he could act since the dragon is evil so easier for janemba to manipulate, and also it never shows resistance to such moves. janemba uses all his hax and warping in non corporeal form, it is only his physical strikes and ki blasts he can't use without a body, he can still beat people with hax and warping without a body.

Also even if the evil dragon did awaken from janemba it would kill itself since he has no heart, so the best the dragon could hope for is a tie, and it only destroys life in the multi universe range, not multiversal, janemba is all evil energy with multiversal range, so could probably come from that.

When awakened, the Dark Dragon will erase and reset multiple universes, though the exact number is unknown. Should also be vastly superior to Giygas.

erase and reset lol, heck energy is still part of universe so i dont know what are talking about. and when janemba has ever warping someone when in his evil energy form? and how you know the dragon is evil?

janemba is still faster and has more hax, so I still say he wins via possession or absrobtion before the dragon can act. He absorbed buu with energy form, possessed vegeta and gohan with It, moved gohan from his dream to a different timeline and physical world in non corporeal form, warped all the timelines/universes with non corporeal form, was resurrecting the dead constantly with bodies and all with non coporeal form and so on, pretty much all his hax and warping is done with non corporeal form.

fair enough on resetting, but Dark dragon will still kill itself since janemba has no heart, so even if it got a chance to it would be a tie at best for the dragon, but I think janemba's speed and hax will win even before that.

except he absorb buu after he has weakening him and nearly beaten him, and moved his opponent from his dream to a different timeline and physical world in non corporeal form, is still doesn't save him from multiversal destruction, and has he ever do his warping on his opponent? and thats why I say it's inconsistent, since both of them will dead.

I still say janemba wins due to speed and hax, the dragon has no proof of resisting possession or absorption. But even if it could it would only be a tie.

I say except he absorb buu after he has weakening him and nearly beaten him, and has he ever do his warping on his opponent in his evil energy form when he can use his Nigh-Omnipresent?also janemba can only posses evil, and dragon is not evil since he think according to other heart and not his own.

he absorbs buu after buu is left alone, not after beating him. janemba can posses anybody, it is just easier to posses evil individuals. The dragon is a dark dragon that will destroy the universes and end all life, it is certainly evil.

he does his warping on timelines mostly, but did bring gohan to other timelines with it and constantly resurrect the dead across multiple universes with it.

So no my stance has not changed, I still say janemba wins.

lol he absorb buu after he has weakening him and nearly beaten him, even he(i forget his name) say that to goku and vegeta and ask them to hurry because buu is nearly defeted and say dragon will destroy the universes and end all life is evil even is that is not his will is just like say Shenron is evil is someone is wished him to do bad thing even if he only can do wish according to that person and not by his own will.

also i say has he ever do his warping on his opponent in his evil energy form when he can use his Nigh-Omnipresent? has he ever do that direcly?

Technically if Janemba wakes him up, it will end as a tie.

However, if he isn't woken up by Janemba, Janemba would win

Janemba wins imo via superior hax and speed imo. He can absrb it or posses it before it wakes up most likely. If not the best the dragon can hope for is a stalemate anyway.

Not Jim Sterling said:
yeah because janemba hax and speed will save him from get erase and reset from multiple universes.
He is already in multiple universes lol, he literally just needs to travel some more to get a way

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
yeah because janemba hax and speed will save him from get erase and reset from multiple universes.
He is already in multiple universes lol, he literally just needs to travel some more to get a way
When awakened, the Dark Dragon will erase and reset multiple universes, though the exact number is unknown. Should also be vastly superior to Giygas

Not Jim Sterling said:
I don't see your point

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
I don't see your point

how can hiding in other universe will save him from multiverse destruction?

Not Jim Sterling said:
still does not save him from that as janemba is still the same tier as the dragon.
Uhh, you do realize being in the same tier effectively means you can take a couple hits right? Unless Dark's specfic reset/destruction ap is actually mentioned, Janemba likely takes a couple of hits considering he could also tank hits from other multiple 2-C characters

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
still does not save him from that as janemba is still the same tier as the dragon.
Uhh, you do realize being in the same tier effectively means you can take a couple hits right? Unless Dark's specfic reset/destruction ap is actually mentioned, Janemba likely takes a couple of hits considering he could also tank hits from other multiple 2-C characters
except janemba has no feats to survive from total destruction and reset from multiple universes.

Back