• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never knew this profile existed, nor do I remember what feats are in the 2003 Anime; however I do agree that her stats seem too low and doubt anything less than 9-B. Also I think there are bullet timing feats.

I don't think we can cross scale from Canon Edward, but if there are notable feats from the 2003 Anime, that's legit.

Well, 03 FMA Edward is 8-C according to this wiki, and his speed is supersonic+. Dante should be comparable in everything except durability, as she was never hit over the course of the whole series.

Yes, but out profile is based on the canon version of Dante. It's not like we use Pikko to upgrade Majin Buu because Pikkon could only be used to upgrade the non-canon version of Buu and not the canon version. We also can't use canon characters to upgrade non-canon characters without feats being similar enough.

I think you misunderstood. Dante is a character exclusive to 03 anime, and on this wiki, we have a profile for Edward Elric from 2003 anime. This is what we should scale Dante to.

Oh wait, I didn't see This profile if that's what you meant. But the categories linked to the canon version. It's fine to scale from that version of Elric.

@Medeus

Thank you for helping out.

One last thing. Dante's durability should be below average human, as her body rots from many body swaps.

Body rotting away sounds more like a weakness rather than a reason to downgrade durability. And Newton's third law suggests durability should always be at least as good as their striking strength.

Dante shouldn't have 9-B striking strength either, she has never physically punched anybody. 10-B Striking Strength and Durability should be ok.

Oh, then I'm not sure why this was brought up in the OP. I'll fix that, but speed and alchemy are good to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back