• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante tries to defeat the supreme god of Pokemon verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superior CM1 and HGodly regen neg.
Whats Arceus' wincons?
I mean he has a ton of immortalities and sealing which a 2-A sized characters with dimensional travel couldn't break through. He also has his own CM and Abstract Existence. Considering this is true form (who we've only known about, we've only seen his avatars fight) Arceus for all we know could just nuke the concept of mind and spirit across the multiverse.

I mean he has a ton of immortalities and sealing which a 2-A sized characters with dimensional travel couldn't break through
Dante negs immortalities 1 to 8, Dante resists BFR+Sealing.
He also has his own CM and Abstract Existence.
Nothing new for Dante either.

Considering this is true form (who we've only known about, we've only seen his avatars fight) Arceus for all we know could just nuke the concept of mind and spirit across the multiverse.
Cool, but Dante resists. Mind and Soul are also conceptual in DMC, and they have plenty layers of resistance in said manipulation.

What else??

Has Dante ever coming back from infinite universe bfr?
Is that relevant?? He resists.

Considering True Form Arceus is entire Pokemon verse.... as long as Dante remains somewhere in Pokémon verse, je can hit Arceus, so is BFR even useful here?? Tho I would like a confirmation from you Pokémon experts on this.

Is that relevant?? He resists.

Considering True Form Arceus is entire Pokemon verse.... as long as Dante remains somewhere in Pokémon verse, je can hit Arceus, so is BFR even useful here?? Tho I would like a confirmation from you Pokémon experts on this.
Probably no tbh. Anyways it's a stomp.
I hate when people put pokemon against some crazy hax lords

Uhhh no... size has nothing to do with potency.

Also True Dialga and Palkia are abstract sentient enties, they are characters... obviously they have sizes... more accurately the size of reality they govern. Which is range.

No its more impressive, imagine being at bottom of ocean but not getting wet cuz you keep dodging all while you have equivalent speed to each other. Or explosion instead of ocean. Same principle.
The reality that they are made of is abstract, and no its not just range. I told you that if you use 2 layered over baseline conceptual manipulation and try to spread it out over infinite universes, it wouldn't affect an abstract entity with 2-A size and 2-A level durability against conceptual manipulation

No its more impressive, imagine being at bottom of ocean but not getting wet cuz you keep dodging all while you have equivalent speed to each other.

Thats not even dodging, that would just be Dante being intangible to Mundus' attack if what you said was true. Its literally impossible to dodge things that are already tagging and touching you. Its very obvious that Dante just dodged those weapons shot at him, not his physiology

The reality that they are made of is abstract
Wtf?? How is reality abstract?

and no its not just range.
For concept manipulation it is.

I told you that if you use 2 layered over baseline conceptual manipulation and try to spread it out over infinite universes
What you tell me horseshit.
Conceptual Manipulation isn't a bomb blast to deteriorate over distance.

it wouldn't affect an abstract entity with 2-A size and 2-A level durability against conceptual manipulation
If such a reason would have been acceptable entire DMC cast would have been 1C in all categories. I don't know on what planet is the size of object and its durability is used to determine potency of concept.

Its quite clear you don't understand jackshit about concepts, so debate is futile.
Thats not even dodging, that would just be Dante being intangible to Mundus' attack if what you said was true. Its literally impossible to dodge things that are already tagging and touching you. Its very obvious that Dante just dodged those weapons shot at him, not his physiology
At this point I am not surprised, you twist facts to suit your arguements.
The text clearly says countless arms of darkness were attacking him and all those extra magical attacks.

Debating you is pointless, this is a stomp in Dante's favour. I am calling someone to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back