• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante tries to defeat the supreme god of Pokemon verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its because of how demon's souls works in DMC, reads the demon physiology page the explanetion are there. Dante resist BFR and Sealing, so unless Arceus's ones is above baseline, it won't work. CM1 is not affected by range, unless it was smurf thing, otherwise, Dante would have better CM1 here, since his range is on 9D level.

That's looks like only one layer above baseline, which Dante can easely deal it, and also you forgot that Dante have High-Godly Regeneration along with Negation, which Arceus don't seems to have a couter to that.
Creating and destroying the concept of space and time across a multiverse is 2-A conceptual manipulation

How is he gonna regenerate when he's KOd? That's already a win condition. And it doesnt matter if he resists sealing, Arceus can put a field around him to prevent him from escaping. I don't think its possible to even resist that
That's AP, not potency. That's like saying a 3A stomps a 7B because "their hax is 3A" which is dumb and pretty much rejected by everyone in this wiki.

To make a quick explanation of DMC Concept stuff: names are the concepts of demons, basic principles that predate the demon world, demon world predates the human world. Said concepts are only a part of the demon soul which is more important than souls.

In short souls > names and the scaling chain for both goes quite high.
Its not just AP, its destroying the concepts of space and time for an infinite multiverse. Thats conceptual manipulation as well

And does Dante attack souls in character?

and destroying the concept of space and time across a multiverse is 2-A conceptual manipulation
2A ranged CM1... cool. Ain't cutting it here pal.
How is he gonna regenerate when he's KOd? That's already a win condition. And it doesnt matter if he resists sealing, Arceus can put a field around him to prevent him from escaping. I don't think its possible to even resist that
Where is the knockout?? A short paragraph of TONY REDGRAVE getting bashed around means jackshit, he never got knocked out in that sequence. Do you even know what you are linking?

Also 1000s of ways to Dodge or escape fields.
And does Dante attack souls in character?
Tell my you didn't read Profiles and blogs without telling me you didn't read profiles and blog.
Forget Dante, even most basic demon fodder is capable of manipulating souls with EVERY attack, and quite few demons even have specialized soul manipulation techniques.

2A ranged CM1... cool. Ain't cutting it here pal.

Where is the knockout?? A short paragraph of TONY REDGRAVE getting bashed around means jackshit, he never got knocked out in that sequence. Do you even know what you are linking?

Tell my you didn't read Profiles and blogs without telling me you didn't read profiles and blog.
Forget Dante, even most basic demon fodder is capable of manipulating souls with EVERY attack, and quite few demons even have specialized soul manipulation techniques.
You're telling me conceptually damaging someone with a resistance to conceptual manipulation is more impressive that destroying the concept of a 2-A structure? How the hell is it just "range"?

He is put to near death state by some rock missiles, he doesn't regen instantly. Dante has never come back instantly from being destroyed or anything

Show all 1000 ways

You're telling me conceptually damaging someone with a resistance to conceptual manipulation is more impressive that destroying the concept of a 2-A structure? How the hell is it just "range"?
Low2C, 2C, 2B, 2A... CM1 at that lvl is 4D, exactly same potency. Doing it over larger expanse is just extra range. Low2C CM1 isn't weaker than 2A CM1. If you think otherwise then that same logic can be used to say concept nuking a star is more potent then concept nuking a planet, cuz size. Thats horse shit.

DMC also has 4D potency CM1 resistance as a baseline from DWE which is low2C structure. Thats just the start, and then they got layers of potency on top of that. That's not counting the 1C/9D range provided by HDE.

He is put to near death state by some rock missiles, he doesn't regen instantly. Dante has never come back instantly from being destroyed or anything
Do you even know who Tony Redgrave is?? Do you even know who Dante is??
Why don't you post the real page of that transcript and tell us where it comes from to keep everything transparent and truthful.

Ngl I hate it when people claim shit and act like experts on stuff they have zero knowledge on.
Dante has High Godly overtime in base, and instantaneous in DT. If you have a problem with it, go make CRT about it. We go by profiles here, not headcanons based on fishily presented falsehoods.
Show all 1000 ways
Figure of speech bud.
Anyways Dante can just sense and predict attacks and dodge with his dummy thicc instinctive reactions which make UI Goku blush. He can teleport if he wishes. He grows faster and skilled in battle each second, he has 2 transformations to further boost his speed. He can duplicate himself and double everything. He can boost speed with Quicksilver time manip on himself...

Low2C, 2C, 2B, 2A... CM1 at that lvl is 4D, exactly same potency. Doing it over larger expanse is just extra range. Low2C CM1 isn't weaker than 2A CM1. If you think otherwise then that same logic can be used to say concept nuking a star is more potent then concept nuking a planet, cuz size. Thats horse shit.
Yes, concept nuking a star is better than conceptually nuking a planet. Its literally stronger conceptual manipulation. Also, its not just range, its potency. If you attempt to spread out 2 layered conceptual manipulation across infinite universes, it wouldn't even affect the universe

DMC also has 4D potency CM1 resistance as a baseline from DWE which is low2C structure. Thats just the start, and then they got layers of potency on top of that. That's not counting the 1C/9D range provided by HDE.

Weaker than 2-A

Dante has High Godly overtime in base, and instantaneous in DT. If you have a problem with it, go make CRT about it. We go by profiles here, not headcanons based on fishily presented falsehoods.

He can still get KOd though

Anyways Dante can just sense and predict attacks and dodge with his dummy thicc instinctive reactions which make UI Goku blush. He can teleport if he wishes. He grows faster and skilled in battle each second, he has 2 transformations to further boost his speed. He can duplicate himself and double everything. He can boost speed with Quicksilver time manip on himself...

Arceus has all those abilities and isn't affected by the flow of time like that, and can negate it anyways. How is he finna dodge a danmaku of meteors spawned on him with speed equal? There's just too many

Yes, concept nuking a star is better than conceptually nuking a planet. Its literally stronger conceptual manipulation. Also, its not just range, its potency. If you attempt to spread out 2 layered conceptual manipulation across infinite universes, it wouldn't even affect the universe
sigh I see you don't really know much about concept manip.
AP, size, population of physical objects doesn't apply to concepts. Concept of Star isn't 4C-High4C, Concept of Planet isn't 5B-5A.

Size of object means jackshit against concept which govern it.

Weaker than 2-A
According to your severely flawed and misinformed ideas of concept manipulation, definitely yes. Unfortunately for you they don't exist here in reality. So kek.

He can still get KOd though
Not unless you can cause severe brain damage, which is impossible if you can't neg his regen and cause semi-permanent/permanent injury to his head.

Even a Tier 0 Character cannot KO a fodder Toer 10 character if said tier 10 character has Mid regen. Simple mid regen makes it impossible to knockout.
Unless you have relevant and potent regen neg.

Arceus has all those abilities and isn't affected by the flow of time like that, and can negate it anyways. How is he finna dodge a danmaku of meteors spawned on him with speed equal? There's just too many
Quicksilver is self time acceleration + regular time slow. Self time acceleration still applies to Dante. Dante has several other time manips anyways.

Besides Time manipulation has layered potency in DMC.
DWE<<Quicksilver<<Bangle of Time<<Chrono Heart<<Judgement
Bangle of Time and above can affect those with immeasurable speed. So its even more impressive. All of this is on profiles.

Check Dante's Analytical Prediction feats, sensing capabilities and instinctive reactions feats on his profile and physiology section. Meteor danmaku will dodged by Dante in his sleep, he skill stomps here.

Something, something. We tried to make the higher dimension that creates souls (Chaos) tier 1 but it was rejected, at best we have this weird kind of 9D range.

Also, the scaling for DMC soul stuff (and concept by default) goes like this: fodder demons < demon world < mid demons < Top demons < Demon Kings < Dante

there are sub levels within the mid, top and demon kings as pluto's is weaker than Mundus, void mundus is stronger than the others, malphas can yeet them out and she isn't a queen, sparda being able to take names and Dante pulling a godly move and casually giving Mundus his name, etc, etc.
If that being Tier 1 range was rejected, I don't see how this affects Arceus then. Just because you have more axis doesn't mean that you're bigger than lower dimensional objects.

An example is the aforementioned Mechikabura, who's physically 4D but isn't bigger than even a building, or even the 11D Aliens in Gravity Falls, who are described as Pandimensional beings on top of it, but are smaller than our cars. Or Ben 10 Countemilias who you should already know.

sigh I see you don't really know much about concept manip.
AP, size, population of physical objects doesn't apply to concepts. Concept of Star isn't 4C-High4C, Concept of Planet isn't 5B-5A.

Size of object means jackshit against concept which govern it.

According to your severely flawed and misinformed ideas of concept manipulation, definitely yes. Unfortunately for you they don't exist here in reality. So kek.

Not unless you can cause severe brain damage, which is impossible if you can't neg his regen and cause semi-permanent/permanent injury to his head.

Even a Tier 0 Character cannot KO a fodder Toer 10 character if said tier 10 character has Mid regen. Simple mid regen makes it impossible to knockout.
Unless you have relevant and potent regen neg.

Quicksilver is self time acceleration + regular time slow. Self time acceleration still applies to Dante. Dante has several other time manips anyways.

Bangle of Time and above can affect those with immeasurable speed. So its even more impressive. All of this is on profiles.

Check Dante's Analytical Prediction feats, sensing capabilities and instinctive reactions feats on his profile and physiology section. Meteor danmaku will dodged by Dante in his sleep, he skill stomps here.
Size definitely does apply to conceptual things, tf are you talking about?

Arceus has all of that on a 2-A scale

Dante dodges stuff with skill and speed. Here, he only has skill. None of his feats prove he can dodge a danmaku of like dozens of meteors raining on him

Also I don't understand why XXKing is using meteor pattern as argument when True Form Arceus is Omnipresent and could just use a huge AoE attack...

This thread is garbage lmao.

If that being Tier 1 range was rejected, I don't see how this affects Arceus then. Just because you have more axis doesn't mean that you're bigger than lower dimensional objects.

An example is the aforementioned Mechikabura, who's physically 4D but isn't bigger than even a building, or even the 11D Aliens in Gravity Falls, who are described as Pandimensional beings on top of it, but are smaller than our cars. Or Ben 10 Countemilias who you should already know.
It is Tier 1 range for hax. Its accepted. Check 2nd thread Tony posted.

Its tier 1 smurf/AP and Chaos which was rejected

Size definitely does apply to conceptual things, tf are you talking about?
I don't know on what planet you are living.

Dante dodges stuff with skill and speed. Here, he only has skill. None of his feats prove he can dodge a danmaku of like dozens of meteors raining on him
Dude, can stop claiming shit which is not on profile?? You are literally telling falsehoods now.

Dante has dodged attacks from an Omnipresent being while inside it while he was dancing and having fun. Meteor shower or AoE attacks mean jackshit here.

I don't know on what planet you are living.

Dude, can stop claiming shit which is not on profile?? You are literally telling falsehoods now.

Dante has dodged attacks from an Omnipresent being while inside it while he was dancing and having fun. Meteor shower or AoE attacks mean jackshit here.
Prove they have no size

Yes, because he's faster than those attacks. And dodging attacks from an omnipresent being doesn't have anything to do with skill

Dante would literally need to run faster than the explosion to avoid them

It is Tier 1 range for hax. Its accepted. Check 2nd thread Tony posted.

Its tier 1 smurf/AP and Chaos which was rejected
Well whatever then. I just came to see where the range thing comes from (an advice at least, write it on the profiles so this doesn't happen anymore).

About this match I don't really care.

Prove they have no
Prove concepts are physical objects first, then I will give you their size... in inches.

Yes, because he's faster than those attacks. And dodging attacks from an omnipresent being doesn't have anything to do with skill
Don't claim stuff you know jackshit about.

Dante would literally need to run faster than the explosion to avoid them
laughs in Dante memeing Void Mundus

didn't say they were physical

Hitchen's razor
Okay cool, only physical things have sizes.
Which concepts are not, concepts are abstract ideas/notions, something which isn't supposed to have sizes.
Here educate yourself.
Show me this happening
Read the ******* profile. Here I'll narrow it down for you, look at Dante's DMC2 key.

Okay cool, only physical things have sizes.
Which concepts are not, concepts are abstract ideas/notions, something which isn't supposed to have sizes.
Here educate yourself.

Read the ******* profile. Here I'll narrow it down for you, look at Dante's DMC2 key.
The concepts I was talking about are dialga and palkia, who have size. Thats quantifiably more than "layers" of conceptual manipulation

This feat doesn't say anything about dodging explosions the same speed as you, and dozens of meteors the same speed as you

concepts I was talking about are dialga and palkia, who have size. Thats quantifiably more than "layers" of conceptual manipulation
Uhhh no... size has nothing to do with potency.

Also True Dialga and Palkia are abstract sentient enties, they are characters... obviously they have sizes... more accurately the size of reality they govern. Which is range.

This feat doesn't say anything about dodging explosions the same speed as you, and dozens of meteors the same speed as you
No its more impressive, imagine being at bottom of ocean but not getting wet cuz you keep dodging all while you have equivalent speed to each other. Or explosion instead of ocean. Same principle.

Because I don't see any mention of 1-C range on his profile, and souls being 9D is just HDE, but y'all need to prove that said 9D souls are actually bigger than lower dimensional things, rather than just "lol is 9D so is bigger" (this guy is a pretty good example of what I mean).
they are bigger by default. HD dimenional things have infinitely greater volume than lower-dimensional stuff. this is mentioned in the FAQ

Are higher-dimensional beings infinitely larger than lower-dimensional equivalents?​

In a way, yes, though not how most would think when using this word. Basically, an arbitrary object of dimension n is essentially comprised by the total sum of uncountably infinite objects of one dimension less, which may be described as lower-dimensional "slices", each corresponding to one of the infinite points of a line. For instance, a square is made of infinitely many line segments (Lined up on the y-axis), a cube of infinitely many squares (Lined up on the z-axis), and so on.

One may think of it as a multiplication between sets: For instance, the unit square [0,1]² may be expressed as the product of two unit intervals [0,1] x [0,1], which itself can be visualized as taking "copies" of the first interval and lining them up along each point of the second interval, of which there are uncountably infinitely-many, thus forming a square out of infinite line segments.
i must have quoted this like 10 times now >__>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back