• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman wanted to catch some Dante heat.

• Speed is not equalized. (Both are FTL in combat, will be equalized if it's still a speed blitz)
  • Distance is 15 meters away.
  • Battle takes place in SPACE!
  • Dante has access to the Infinity Gems.
  • Both fighters are in character.
  • Green Lantern Ring Smallville Superman vs MVCI Dante.
  • Dante is also in his goofy ahh El Donté DLC look because funni.
VlYlvUl.png
RwS5nmF.png

That's true strength. (Superman): 0
Premio Gordo (Dante): 7 (@Tony_di_bugalu, @jojo123, @Random-Helper323, @MaidRips, @Marvel_Champion_07, @Tonygameman, @Mariogoods)
Ultron Sigma comes in and solos them both (Incon): 0

LET'S ROCK!

Last edited:
He also has an LS advantage.

But how will Dante get past his automatic shielding? Apparently I can see that power at the end of his Green Lantern key.

I'm guessing it's force fields. First question is AP. Which one has higher AP, and by how much?

Then, can those force fields stop the Infinity Stones? The Reality, Space and Soul Stones all sound pretty threatening.

In addition, can those force fields really last indefinitely? Dante can dodge and withstand attacks pretty close to indefinitely unless Superman has him beaten in speed or power.

I'm guessing it's force fields. First question is AP. Which one has higher AP, and by how much?
For AP, Dante would compare to Ryu, who last I checked, scales to 3.29105358 Quettatons, I don't know where to find GL Supes AP atm. But tbh, Dante is allowed his Devil Trigger, so maybe that accounts for something AP wise.
Then, can those force fields stop the Infinity Stones? The Reality, Space and Soul Stones all sound pretty threatening.
I don't think I can answer the second question lol, The Infinity Gems all do different interesting things.
In addition, can those force fields really last indefinitely?
I also prolly can't answer for the forcefields either, we might need to get a Smallville supporter here.
Dante can dodge and withstand attacks pretty close to indefinitely unless Superman has him beaten in speed or power.
Supes just has him beat in flight speed, both are FTL normally. And to add, Supes has Dante beaten for a superior Regen, Supes has Low-Mid, Dante has Mid-Low.

You could be right about the withstanding part though, since he's allowed his Devil Trigger, what I'm getting at is... Dante has to get past forcefields, and if he does, he has to cut in a way that can get past Supes regen. Since Superman seems to like punching, I think Dante should be fine on taking blows.

Okay, so for Dante's AP we are using this:

And there's quite a scaling chain.

Galactus performs the feat, Onslaught is above Galactus, Spider-Man can defeat Onslaught and Galactus, Blackheart is able to easily beat Spider-Man, Captain America, Ryu, Chun-Li and one other person by himself, Blackheart is afraid to fight Mephisto without the Infinity Stones, Dante stomped Mephisto, Jedah overpowered base Dante without using an Infinity Stone, DT Dante stomped Jedah while Jedah had the Soul Stone.

So Galactus < Onslaught < Spider-Man << Blackheart < Mephisto << base Dante < Jedah << DT Dante

Clark's AP is

• LE = 4.6321255e+39 joules (High 5-A)

• ME = 8.4331724e+39 joules (High 5-A
DMUA accepted the low end.

Galactus gets 6.8E+39 joules.

So if Low end is used, Galactus is roughly 1.2 of Superman's feat, and remember that scaling chain. If the accepted version is used, just base Dante, never mind Devil Trigger or X-Factor, is stomping Mephisto who is above Blackheart who stomps Spider-Man and Co., several of whom are above Onslaught who is above Galactus' feat. That forcefield would shatter like glass under attacks like that.

Last edited:
I guess that would mean Dante hits him hard in the end to secure a W, maybe I should restrict his Devil Trigger?

It probably wouldn't matter, though-
The scaling chain I listed is for his base form.

Still, Superman can abuse his flight speed to rush Dante, and with his superior lifting strength he can take Dante's weapons, although Dante has heaps more. Does MvC have Dante's Round Trip move, to give him his telekinesis for calling back his sword after Superman takes it?

Dante doesn’t have Round Trip. Knowing how Clark fights, I doubt his first instinct would be to take Rebellion away and it certainly wouldn’t be easy to do so. Clark has an LS advantage, but Dante’s skill and mobility aren’t gonna make snatching her weapons from his simple

No, Dante has an LS advantage, it's above in the LS chart, I see that it says Class Y > Class Z.

Dante just kinda says 'Tonto, yo tengo la sartén por el mango.'

Last edited:
With how he has a superior LS, he should be able to hold onto Rebellion good enough, theeen what about the AP difference? Would he be able to get past the forcefields and damage him?

Based on the scaling chain? Yeah, Dante should have no issue getting past those IMO, especially with how quick he is with follow up attacks

Dante could prolly take this, aside from Clark having MFTL+ flight speed, they're both still FTL in combat so it's fair ground, Dante's AP is much higher, he has a superior LS, and a Regen.

Supes has better Regen, and would likely go to punch the living lights out of Dante, maybe use Freeze Breath to keep him from moving, or even Green Lantern constructs, but if Dante just keeps up with his mobility and continues to do follow-up slashing, he might be capable of taking down Supes.

Welp I vote for Dante since he has the stones he can just trap supes and go ham negating his speed and mobility leaving him as a sitting duck

I'd say I'm voting Dante via superior AP which can break right through Clark's force fields, superior skill, and a sufficient regeneration to survive pretty much anything Clark can dish out, alongside superior lifting strength which can turn any close range attack back around on Clark. The AP and regeneration alone is enough, the rest just makes it even clearer.

I'd say I'm voting Dante via superior AP which can break right through Clark's force fields, superior skill, and a sufficient regeneration to survive pretty much anything Clark can dish out, alongside superior lifting strength which can turn any close range attack back around on Clark. The AP and regeneration alone is enough, the rest just makes it even clearer.
Also counted.

El Donte pretty clearly wins but what doesn’t make this a stomp? Dante is way above a feat that is already > Clark’s, has regen good enough to neg what little damage Clark might do, far more skilled, comparable in speed, higher LS etc etc. Pretty sure he is also magical in nature which lets things like saws harm Clark.

We've hit grace.

But if I remember correctly, Clark has superior Regen, could freeze Dante with Freeze Breath if he wanted to take away any of his weapons, and a far superior Flight Speed, although retreat wasn't what was giving him a W here.

Clark can pull off a W. Dante's victory here is just really decisive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back