• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KingEzran

He/Him
Ghostly Wail is restricted. Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 10 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

Danny: 0

Strange: 0

Incon: 2

Well, Strange starts with a plethora of attacks.

If Strange manages to unlock the time stone, Danny's done

If strange manages to BFR him, Danny's done

However, Stranges dura is trash and one hit Danny gets on him means Strange is over.

Danny has the advantage if he turns invisible and smacks him, but from what I remember Danny usually tries to hit with the extoplasm or seal in the fenton thermos.

So either Strange pulls out the stone and Danny blasts him with the ectoplasm or Strange BFR's danny. I don't know

Season 3 Danny uses Ice beams more then most things in his fights. A few other things he likes to do is turn invisible and come up from under his foes with a Ghost Ray. Other then that Danny would Ghost Ray spam or close combat, Danny won't bother with the Fenton Thermos since Strange is not a ghost.

The win is via Death. What in Strange's arsenal can put down Danny?. BFRing him won't kill him unless I'm missing something.

Well if Danny is stuck in the mirror dimension, eventually he'll just grow old and die.

While in Ghost Form, Danny has the same physiology as other ghosts so he won't age or go hungry so long as he stays in Ghost Form and since he isn't wasting any real energy he won't lose his form.

The Time Stone argument is valid but would Strage do that in character even in a death fight?. I don't remeber him doing somthing like that right off the bat.

I'm saying strange uses time stone in normal form. Not to mention, Ancient One still took Doctor Strange to other places (using magic) while in the spirit form.

Strange BFRing someone to another dimension will kill them, like the dark dimension

Danny can possess to make someone suicide.

Time Looping isn't even solely meant for incap

In character is ignored due to the win conditions of the fight. Danny doesn't kill in character at all but he does so automatically by SBA

Can't Strange just slow time and hit him?

They're both willing to kill by default, otherwise this match would go nowhere because neither want to kill the other

Not to mention he can also use the time stone to, if not kill him, revert his transformation back to Danny Fenton and pulverize him.

Back