• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kratos FRA. Guess he's just a tad bit too skilled for Danny to handle here.

And that'd be grace.

Isn't Danny a kid?
Technically he's two things, a teen while in human form, while his ghost form is a abstract manifestation of pure human emotions and energy that just appears similar to his teen self.

We have seen Danny's ghost half be removed without human Danny dying and when he was in data form and his ghost half was temporarily destroyed, a flash of light happened and human Danny appeared so I assumed Kratos would be able to tell that the Danny in front of him is just a mass of raw energy and emotion, not the human half. I also see sealing via a device on Kratos page along with energy and power absorption so he'd be able to weaken Danny and outlast him without issue no? Those were the things I was refering to when I mentioned hax, since I doubt Kratos would actually kill Danny Fenton.

Yeah Norse Kratos would likely fight a teenager but would only knock them out and/or disarm them.

Those were the things I was refering to when I mentioned hax, since I doubt Kratos would actually kill Danny Fenton
He is still human-like as can be. That's all that matters.

For context, one two occasions when Kratos has held back, both times he got pummeled. Once against his brother and once against Thor. Neither of them kids. And didn't even have quarter of hax Danny has. Plus Danny is supposedly stronger ( I am unsure since I have no idea where Danny scales in 2C, surprise for me honestly, congrats on upgrade).

While power sensing and all can spook Kratos because he is fighting vastly stronger opponent, it isn't an equiliser against reluctance to fight kids, let alone kill them. Even non-fatal options are mostly dud. I wouldn't bet on Kratos being a pacifist here, but that's what's gonna happen.

He is still human-like as can be. That's all that matters.
He's that reluctant huh, that would cause problems then.
For context, one two occasions when Kratos has held back, both times he got pummeled. Once against his brother and once against Thor. Neither of them kids. And didn't even have quarter of hax Danny has. Plus Danny is supposedly stronger ( I am unsure since I have no idea where Danny scales in 2C, surprise for me honestly, congrats on upgrade).
Kratos resists Danny's hax, no?

For scaling reference of Danny's 2-C AP, Danny scales to 36 universes it's at the end of all of each of his Attack Potency sections that contains a link to the feats there scaling off of. (Basically Phantom was destroying time itself and dissolving reality and until it was about to implode and was revealed to have effected and caused irreparably to multiple other time streams (represented by the doors in the background), Clockwork compressed all those damaged time streams into two stable ones (represented again by the two doors). There were 18 doors, thus 18 timelines, each timeline has the human world and Ghost Zone which are accepted as separate space-time continuum. So 18 x 2 is 36.

While power sensing and all can spook Kratos because he is fighting vastly stronger opponent, it isn't an equiliser against reluctance to fight kids, let alone kill them. Even non-fatal options are mostly dud. I wouldn't bet on Kratos being a pacifist here, but that's what's gonna happen.
Then that is an issue.

I sure wonder why Kratos being unwilling to fight human minors isn't listed in the Weakness section.

Norse Kratos doesn't have many means of actually incapacitating Danny come to think of it. While I heavily doubt he'd just let himself die, short of perhaps re-applying Realm Shifts and evading his attacks until the Ghostly Wail is brought out, I dunno if there's much he can actually do here.

Norse Kratos doesn't have many means of actually incapacitating Danny come to think of it. While I heavily doubt he'd just let himself die, short of perhaps re-applying Realm Shifts and evading his attacks until the Ghostly Wail is brought out, I dunno if there's much he can actually do here.
So sealing doesn't work? What about his power/energy absorption, is that capable of weakening the target or is it lethal?

So sealing doesn't work? What about his power/energy absorption, is that capable of weakening the target or is it lethal?
The sealing is for specific creatures via a device. I don't think his absorption can incapacitate someone immeasurably stronger, let alone kill them.

I'd argue a possible inconclusive if it was God of War Kratos cause he has power null and absorption then but aside, this seems to be a mismatch.

Can this match still continue despite the recent revisions? Was thinking about voting for Kratos but I'm not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back